Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

Sunny, lets accept it, Anu fans won't see anything wrong with him, when everything from every angle is wrong about him.
When he had Prerna, he always suspected her of being in love with Bajaj. Bajaj's suspicions of them were always justified. Bajaj is a true man. This Anu guy claims that they r just friends, but what kinda friendship is this where u just bloddy yell at ur innocent wife, for something that u r responsible for. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante.

Now u all Anu fans DON"T want AP to end up together, why, i will tell u why, because now PRerna doesn't give a damn about Anu's love, she JUST considers him as a friend, bechaari Prerna doesn't get it, that the shoulder that she is crying on is of a guy who only wants her and is hurting his wife. Man what balls he has, to flirt with his ex, right in front of his wife πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ too good, man. But this Anu, fails to recognize that now the only two men she cares about are BAjaj and Prem. They are all she cares about, they live in her heart. 😳

Bajaj is not selfish, unlike Anu who is now taking this oppurtunity to get close to Prerna, friendship is as close as Anu is gonna get to Prerna, and u all know that very well, which is why u don't want AP together now.

Afsos ki anu doesn't know this.
Bajaj jaan, is away from the love of his life, thinking that she loves Anu and unlike this dude who is now married to Sam, doesn't want to intefere between Anu and Prerna. He wants to see her happy. Anu just claims that he wants Bajaj and Prerna, but why the hell does he come into their lives every single time.

Now even I don't want Bajaj and Prerna together, coz that's what Bajaj doesn't want either. 😊

Again, comment on only the highlighed line (i haven't even read the whole thing)

Hello! did you read the post I made before you?... about "feeling sorry for sam"? And yes, I am an AP fan. I feel that anu's character is doing wrong at the moment, so i said it. Right in the midst of all AP fans. And don't be surprised if quite a few AP fans come to agree with it.

Its because thats the rational thing to do. I pour my thoughts about an episode here, on this thread, because the people who ususally visit here are my friends and they understand my point of view better. And so does madiha, bd and everyone else. But that doesn't mean they have to agree with my point of view. We analyze the characters.... we love to dwell on them. But I don't turn a blind eye on the negative aspects of characters i like.... and frankly speaking, I don't bother about commenting on characters that I'm not interested in. And again, its the characters, not the actors we are debating about.

So, chill guys... don't take all this personally. After all, its a stupid drama and ekta will do whatever she pleases to raise TRPs. Characters toh kitne barbaad kiye hai.... there's no count that. So please lets stop this. It going to go nowhere. And you all know that.

Lets just make this place a pleasant place for us to chat about the show. Nothing else.

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i agree this is so much like our unlike anu,actually this is the mistake of ekta,just to move the story she does the changes in the characters which sometimes doesnot match with them...this is wrong.it should not happen,it creates lots of problems.anu is supporting prerna but also at the sametime little ignorant towards sam,and this is driving sam crazy,if he will also shares his pain with sam then it might relaxs her but everyone is so disturb that no one is realizing sam feelings and sam also upto some extent not realizing anu feelings.
bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Well if u really wants anu to support his current wife not x'swife then say prerna current husband to come and comfort your current wife..oppss..i forgot according to the article its predicted that he has done another marriage..it means two wives at the time,and before pointing fingers to my anu,see at ur bajaj character,who just claims that he loves prerna alot but doesnot want to come to share her grief,watches her photo with the hope that she mustbe fine,and if he really loves her then he could do every possible things to save prerna's trust but sorry to say he is failed in it.
bullrock_jazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Ohh ok deepika di:)

Yeah when he yelled he looked so hot yaar!But do u think he was right in shouting like this?I guess, he should be little calm to sam, I know he is very heart breaking due to prem's condition, per kisie per yell kerney sey toh prem wouldnt get normal:)But sam is also wrong in a way, where that trust gone?

Are u enjoying AP scenes?Their hug was so sweet, they hugged in helplessness and prerna cried so much!

Yup the way prerna cried it made me sad but i m not so much enjoying the scenes and the reason u all know very well......hope ekta shows something positive,keep urs finger crossed😊

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Actually..it is Sam's fault...she first showed that she trusts Anu and Prerna's relationship...and was all for it...infact when Anu was comforting Prerna during Sneha's jail incident...Sam encouraged him....

and now all off a sudden she told him that once Bajaj comes back he can never meet prerna again...I think that's acting a bit extreme....infact now she should be understand...because his son Prem is going through hell..and its so tormenting on the Parents..I think Sam knows that once their is a child involved....the pain that Anu and Prerna are going through...its not easy..one has to be in that situation to realize it. I think its hard on everyone!!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mee too agree totally agree

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

Actually..it is Sam's fault...she first showed that she trusts Anu and Prerna's relationship...and was all for it...infact when Anu was comforting Prerna during Sneha's jail incident...Sam encouraged him....

and now all off a sudden she told him that once Bajaj comes back he can never meet prerna again...I think that's acting a bit extreme....infact now she should be understand...because his son Prem is going through hell..and its so tormenting on the Parents..I think Sam knows that once their is a child involved....the pain that Anu and Prerna are going through...its not easy..one has to be in that situation to realize it. I think its hard on everyone!!!

I understand what u r trying to say, but to be honest u just cannot blame sam completely for it!Sam is wrong in a way coz she is not trusting anu which she used to do before, and why she is not trusting coz anu is not spending so mcuh time with her..I agree that he hugged prerna outside the jail and sam was the one who said him to Continue, at that time she was not insecure coz watsoever anu used to share his pain, but right now anu priority is totally prem !And due to prem pain, he is supporting prerna so much coz she is the second person who is very disturb at the moment!

As a woman, sam reactions are natural, she has to be insecure, but sab kya kareien, every anu wife is was suspected AP relationship!!They have really a dard ka rishta.What poor sam can do?She was fine in beginniing, but it was natural to react this someday and so now she is reacting...Anu is not realizing sam feelings, he is wrong here...

cezzurockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Lolzz I dont care for their reunion!!I just want them to be happy, with their respective spouses bhi chaleyga!! πŸ˜ƒ

This week was so hard to bear, sabney itna rulaya!!Especially prerna then anu!And I was hoping that their trip to panchmeshwar would be fun per wahan toh line sey sab jokers pahunche gaye πŸ˜†

well written jokers ki toli maujood thi airport pe aur sab se mahan toh indru anu da phone ke bajaye shubroto ko phone ker k keh raha kahan bagh rahe ho i mean woh jaise batade ga isse k kahan ja raha hai ye ekta bhi na.............

cezzurockz thumbnail
madiii tum chali gaye so even im leaving nw

bye
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I also think it is indeed hard on everyone!! I feel sorry for everyone!! This is such a tough time!! Jeez as a viewer I can't get Prem's face out of my head and hearing that horrible sad song...and all the other horrible sad songs!!

I saw the episode and the Prem Prerna and Anu scene made me cry!! (on the side, I thought people in this state has to be tube fed! i don't think you can eat!! oh well!!)

Oh and Mukti looked soooo good!! so refreshing...I just wanted her to stay and not leave!!

AP hug was so touching...it was so cute...I love the way Anurag held her and said "it's late...go to sleep" and then Prerna wiped her tears...it was a scene right out of life...I don't know why Sam had to be there and give that nasty look!! Ekta makes everything look so cheap!!

I did not like it that Anurag yelled at Sam. I thought that was mean. He is sometimes so not understanding. Yes Sam was the one who let Prerna stay but she was not expecting that Anu will not share his pain with her anymore!!