Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ok madiha now i have to go today is fri i have to take a shower then pray then read quran soo yeah
sry i have to goo tc
bye
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Obviously now that Bajaj is bak.. u'll find it boring n not happenin n stuff... for sooooo many days u've been getting the scenes u all love... AP huggin.. n touchin.. and wat not...and suchh scenes are continuing still.. u all love all that na.. so wats d problem??

and rishu ki vajah se kya problem hoti hai tumko....??? He is married n he doesnt want to meet Prerna... he doesnt wana increase her 'takleef' , he wants AP to be happy together coz he thinks they still love each other and getting bak will increasing his pain as well as others!!!

If Prerna sees him any chance.. she wud go mad to be with him n never leave him... u obviously dont want that.. do u??? u want AP to continue their 'hamara prem' talk... and sit n discuss their khoya pyar... and directly or indirectly express how much they love each other... and u all will gather here again.. and say How Much AP are meant to be together...so wats the point in Bajaj showing himself to Prerna??? He is happy with his new life... u guyss are happy with AP... we are more than happy with Rish's cum bak that we dont want anything else... !!!!

Arey sunny, see bajaj ki wajha sey probs horha hai, I m not so mcuh interested in AP, mujhey anu ki smile chahiye which is complete lost due to prerna pain and also prem's pain!!If bajaj will come and will take care of her responsiblity (prerna) then everything will get normal, sam will also not suspect AP relationship.

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

haan kzk is dreadful nwadayz bardasht nahi horaha

nw ab jaldi se bajaj ka secret khule then some scenes of sneha some anu and sam's good scenes some prerna's smiling scenes some prem's recovering scene phir dekhne mein thora maza bhi aaaye

Yeah agree yaar!When so much dissapointment is around, its not so fun to watch!I hope to see everything fine soon, aur sneha per yeh log focuss kyun nahi ker rahey!

madiha_17 thumbnail
Bye mehar, me also leaving! 😊

Keep posting ok:)
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu is was and will always be a pain!!
He is such a wannabe. 😡
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Arey sunny, see bajaj ki wajha sey probs horha hai, I m not so mcuh interested in AP, mujhey anu ki smile chahiye which is complete lost due to prerna pain and also prem's pain!!If bajaj will come and will take care of her responsiblity (prerna) then everything will get normal, sam will also not suspect AP relationship.

OMG Did I get that right???? You are NOT interested in AP??? I dont believe this...!!! So wat do u want.... Anurag to just enjoy with Prerna when she is available to him... then with Sam ( When P is not)... and just keep smiling...!!! Sam is suspecting Anurag due to his own actions.. he just cant keep his hands off Prerna...!! And wat do u expect Bajaj to do... get bak to Prerna... and then just go on hearing that she loves Anurag..!! He may not love anybody else as much as he loved Prerna but Greatt to see that he has moved on.. and the fact that he saw AP together doesnt bother him anymore.. infact he wants them to be happy.. so he doesnt wish to return!!!

Anurag had one complain all his life.. that he cudnt do anything for the ppl he loved more than anything else in the world... now is his chance... let me also see how he takes care of Prem... how he is able to reduce Prerna's pain...how is he able to get back 'his' daughter to life!!! But the only thing he'll end up doing is hurt everybody around and ruin all his relations... be it with Prerna... sam...sneha... or even Prem!!

PS: Is it too hard for u to be able to accept the fact that Rishabh isnt bothered about AP anymore.. and he doesnt wish to return...and u all just want him to confine himself in his 'khoya..beeta pyar' and go on sobbing...and u are upset becoz u wont see that happening anymore... but now its gona be Prerna who wud go sobbing around for Rishabh over Anurag!!!

Edited by Ronit_Rulez - 18 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really felt so bad for Sam today. You guys know that i am an AP fan, but I am not up for their reunion, which is probably never gonna happen. Their relation is already so beautiful, a physical connection has really become unnecessary.

However anu ne aaj hud kar di. i mean, being a husband... instead of understanding her insecurities, he warned her that the marriage is gonna break. It's only human to get insecure when someone else understands your husband more than you. Also, did he forget how she supported her throughout his bad times?

Although Sam was foolish to invite the insecurities herself(by forcing prerna to stay at basu house), somewhere down the line, she should have known that this was bound to happen. the two of them can't help but understand each other. but i feel that Anu should also share some of his sorrows to Sam and understand her insecurity. He was acting bizzare... which is so unlike anu!

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Sunny, lets accept it, Anu fans won't see anything wrong with him, when everything from every angle is wrong about him.
When he had Prerna, he always suspected her of being in love with Bajaj. Bajaj's suspicions of them were always justified. Bajaj is a true man. This Anu guy claims that they r just friends, but what kinda friendship is this where u just bloddy yell at ur innocent wife, for something that u r responsible for. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante.

Now u all Anu fans DON"T want AP to end up together, why, i will tell u why, because now PRerna doesn't give a damn about Anu's love, she JUST considers him as a friend, bechaari Prerna doesn't get it, that the shoulder that she is crying on is of a guy who only wants her and is hurting his wife. Man what balls he has, to flirt with his ex, right in front of his wife 👏 👏 👏 too good, man. But this Anu, fails to recognize that now the only two men she cares about are BAjaj and Prem. They are all she cares about, they live in her heart. 😳

Bajaj is not selfish, unlike Anu who is now taking this oppurtunity to get close to Prerna, friendship is as close as Anu is gonna get to Prerna, and u all know that very well, which is why u don't want AP together now.

Afsos ki anu doesn't know this.
Bajaj jaan, is away from the love of his life, thinking that she loves Anu and unlike this dude who is now married to Sam, doesn't want to intefere between Anu and Prerna. He wants to see her happy. Anu just claims that he wants Bajaj and Prerna, but why the hell does he come into their lives every single time.

Now even I don't want Bajaj and Prerna together, coz that's what Bajaj doesn't want either. 😊
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anu should concentrate more on his wife than his ex wife, unless he wants to stay with Prerna he should divorce Sam. Bechaari Sam, her married life is anything but married bliss 😡
Edited by Garv_Kumud_4eva - 18 years ago
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

OMG Did I get that right???? You are NOT interested in AP??? I dont believe this...!!! So wat do u want.... Anurag to just enjoy with Prerna when she is available to him... then with Sam ( When P is not)... and just keep smiling...!!! Sam is suspecting Anurag due to his own actions.. he just cant keep his hands off Prerna...!! And wat do u expect Bajaj to do... get bak to Prerna... and then just go on hearing that she loves Anurag..!! He may not love anybody else as much as he loved Prerna but Greatt to see that he has moved on.. and the fact that he saw AP together doesnt bother him anymore.. infact he wants them to be happy.. so he doesnt wish to return!!!

Anurag had one complain all his life.. that he cudnt do anything for the ppl he loved more than anything else in the world... now is his chance... let me also see how he takes care of Prem... how he is able to reduce Prerna's pain...how is he able to get back 'his' daughter to life!!! But the only thing he'll end up doing is hurt everybody around and ruin all his relations... be it with Prerna... sam...sneha... or even Prem!!

PS: Is it too hard for u to be able to accept the fact that Rishabh isnt bothered about AP anymore.. and he doesnt wish to return...and u all just want him to confine himself in his 'khoya..beeta pyar' and go on sobbing...and u are upset becoz u wont see that happening anymore... but now its gona be Prerna who wud go sobbing around for Rishabh over Anurag!!!

I really didn't want to get into this mess, but just wanted to comment on the lines that i've highlighted.... NOT on rest of the post.

I do find hard to accept that bajaj is "happy" with his new life and it doesn't bother him to see AP together anymore. The man just said that he still loves prerna! How can he be happy? .... I have to accept that Its very commendable that he's moved on with his life and doesn't want to interfere. But he's still not over prerna, and his dialogues today made it obvious. Just clarifying on that piece.