Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Arey she is saying that she doesnt care how this marriage cycle revolves but she wants prem to be normal!!Serisouly AP is so much in pain due to prem!!And I cant see them crying like this!!

Today I got a big lecture from papa of watching a stupid serial kzk, thats why I m not watching repeat:((

Papa was so pissed off, sunna para mujhey, serisouly kzk is back to annoying kzk!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Accha guys!!Lets do something rocking..Arey I thought amna would be online at this time..Per she is not.

Did u watch kzk adity?What was the most touching scene u found from the episode?Or anyone else say na. 😊

Yaar when prerna was messaging prem hairs and mukti came infront of his eyes and prem looked comfort and anu smiled to see him like this!!That was really a nice scene, what say? πŸ˜›
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy
was uPP i am here madihaa finally
ok mein abhi sochti hon kya likhon
Marauders thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Accha guys!!Lets do something rocking..Arey I thought amna would be online at this time..Per she is not.

Did u watch kzk adity?What was the most touching scene u found from the episode?Or anyone else say na. 😊

Yaar when prerna was messaging prem hairs and mukti came infront of his eyes and prem looked comfort and anu smiled to see him like this!!That was really a nice scene, what say? πŸ˜›

umm i donno abt that cuz i forward all of prem;s scenes idont like him anymore so yeah well my fav scene in today's epi was when anu yelled or got mad at sampata for suspecting him

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen!!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Hey mehar good to see u back!!Chalo ur angad kripa addiction is back to AP addiction πŸ˜†

These days we have so many AP scenes!!And they are so rocking in it, but due to mukti death, everyone is so sad, AP are so heartbroken especially and then us per say sam suspections on AP relationship, ekta kasautis lati hai toh chappar phaar ker lati hai! πŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Ohh ok deepika di:)

Yeah when he yelled he looked so hot yaar!But do u think he was right in shouting like this?I guess, he should be little calm to sam, I know he is very heart breaking due to prem's condition, per kisie per yell kerney sey toh prem wouldnt get normal:)But sam is also wrong in a way, where that trust gone?

Are u enjoying AP scenes?Their hug was so sweet, they hugged in helplessness and prerna cried so much!
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes...Madiha...kasautii...pe kasautii'aa...hee ho rahi hai....
Marauders thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Hey mehar good to see u back!!Chalo ur angad kripa addiction is back to AP addiction πŸ˜†

These days we have so many AP scenes!!And they are so rocking in it, but due to mukti death, everyone is so sad, AP are so heartbroken especially and then us per say sam suspections on AP relationship, ! πŸ˜†

noopes i am still addicted to angad and kripa more than ap lol their chemistry is rocking yeah theek kaha ke "ekta kasautis lati hai toh chappar phaar ker lati hai"

now there is only arnd 20% chance for aap to reuntie cuz bajaj is bak and if they do reunite bajaj and sam will do sumthing for sureeeπŸ˜†

Edited by anu-pre4eva - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Lolzz I dont care for their reunion!!I just want them to be happy, with their respective spouses bhi chaleyga!! πŸ˜ƒ

This week was so hard to bear, sabney itna rulaya!!Especially prerna then anu!And I was hoping that their trip to panchmeshwar would be fun per wahan toh line sey sab jokers pahunche gaye πŸ˜†