Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
haan kzk is dreadful nwadayz bardasht nahi horaha

nw ab jaldi se bajaj ka secret khule then some scenes of sneha some anu and sam's good scenes some prerna's smiling scenes some prem's recovering scene phir dekhne mein thora maza bhi aaaye
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

To be honest, I thought kzk would be fun to watch!!But now if u ask me then its really boring and annoying to watch the same ghissi pisi story!

Yaar sab kyun itna stupid sochtey hain!!Koi positive thinking kyun nahi rakhta!!Wahan bajaj ko dekho, apni prerna key paas aney key bajaye he is trying to hide himself!!Due to bajaj, kitna probs horha hai!!!

Maza nahi arha:(

Obviously now that Bajaj is bak.. u'll find it boring n not happenin n stuff... for sooooo many days u've been getting the scenes u all love... AP huggin.. n touchin.. and wat not...and suchh scenes are continuing still.. u all love all that na.. so wats d problem??

and rishu ki vajah se kya problem hoti hai tumko....??? He is married n he doesnt want to meet Prerna... he doesnt wana increase her 'takleef' , he wants AP to be happy together coz he thinks they still love each other and getting bak will increasing his pain as well as others!!!

If Prerna sees him any chance.. she wud go mad to be with him n never leave him... u obviously dont want that.. do u??? u want AP to continue their 'hamara prem' talk... and sit n discuss their khoya pyar... and directly or indirectly express how much they love each other... and u all will gather here again.. and say How Much AP are meant to be together...so wats the point in Bajaj showing himself to Prerna??? He is happy with his new life... u guyss are happy with AP... we are more than happy with Rish's cum bak that we dont want anything else... !!!!

LifeOLicious thumbnail

Problem is Prem!! We want Prem to be normal. That is it. Once that works out, AP will be happy and after that I don't care if Bajaj decides not to meet Prerna or Prerna decides to marry Anurag!! I just want Prem back coz I can't take that sad face anymore and I can't see AP cry so much for their son again and again and again!!

Yes we love that AP are in close proximity...but if it is Prem's suffering causing this closeness it is not fun to watch!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Oh Double post!! This IF is kinda slow these days!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Obviously now that Bajaj is bak.. u'll find it boring n not happenin n stuff... for sooooo many days u've been getting the scenes u all love... AP huggin.. n touchin.. and wat not...and suchh scenes are continuing still.. u all love all that na.. so wats d problem??

and rishu ki vajah se kya problem hoti hai tumko....??? He is married n he doesnt want to meet Prerna... he doesnt wana increase her 'takleef' , he wants AP to be happy together coz he thinks they still love each other and getting bak will increasing his pain as well as others!!!

If Prerna sees him any chance.. she wud go mad to be with him n never leave him... u obviously dont want that.. do u??? u want AP to continue their 'hamara prem' talk... and sit n discuss their khoya pyar... and directly or indirectly express how much they love each other... and u all will gather here again.. and say How Much AP are meant to be together...so wats the point in Bajaj showing himself to Prerna??? He is happy with his new life... u guyss are happy with AP... we are more than happy with Rish's cum bak that we dont want anything else... !!!!

👏
😆
😉

Sunny tujhe salaam, oh sunny tujhe salaaam!!

couldn't agree with u more!!
Fifster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bajaj should definately not return. This way sam-anu are also slowly breaking apart. When Sam goes Prerna will comfort Anurag. When they spot Bajaj and can't reach him Anu will help Prerna. To see Prem in such a bad state they will help each other. This way slowly AP is becoming one again. I still don't get why Ekta did something so stupid by breaking Anu-Prerna. The entire drama was formed on their love relationship. They should definately come together and in due time they will!
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

I mean if bajaj will come and took her prerna, then everything will be solve, anu is spending more time with prerna only coz bajaj is not around!!Right now prerna uski responsiblity hai.....Boring hora hai sab!!

Arey everytime anu needs a chance ..??well he never miss any chance at any how?suppose at one side sam calling anurag and one side prerna calling than ?anu will go to prerna ....?kyunki uske kkareeb jane usse baat akrne anu ko moka chaiye😆waise too milta nahin hai .too aise hi sahi

aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fifster

Bajaj should definately not return. This way sam-anu are also slowly breaking apart. When Sam goes Prerna will comfort Anurag. When they spot Bajaj and can't reach him Anu will help Prerna. To see Prem in such a bad state they will help each other. This way slowly AP is becoming one again. I still don't get why Ekta did something so stupid by breaking Anu-Prerna. The entire drama was formed on their love relationship. They should definately come together and in due time they will!

Well u cant think AP renuion coz its prerna where ?she stands .and she is amin chacter?its all about her love n sacrifice?😳and prerna loves bajaj ?this will u ll know in very much [email protected] spends his half life wid prerna😉so maybe rite now he is angry wid sum reasons!!!but prerna wil llove him more and ?more###....abh ithey r showing sam .doing nothing??wel li dont think so tht she sit silently ?she wil lalso do sumthing to anu coz he is not doing his duties as she do?anu these days is after prerna?he dont care about sam which ?is not a gud thing>?😕and anu wil paid 4 this?

aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit_Rulez

Well as ai said before ???anu n prerna together😕this wont hapen??well anu everytime needs a sum dose ?as sosn as prerna saw bajaj ran aftercar immediately he said kya mr.bajaj prerna hamara beta prem ke paas chalo ?this seems tht anu is not prepare 4 bajaj samana?jo ki anu ko prerpare hiona chaiye tha...khair abhi woo prepare nahin hai!!!

nowdays they show prem in bad condition$and anu as more hyper and i dnt like anu attityude he shud discuss sumthing wid SAM also too hamesha prerna se chipka rehta.arey kabhi apne wife sam ko kuch bole?double romance kaisa chal raha hai!!!!sam ke saath bhi or udhar apne love story ko yaad akrta hai sirf prem ke baahne😆.......kyun ahi socta ki prena ne bajaj ko bahut chaa hai or woo usse se pyaar akrti hai ?aab anu ka prerna ka zindagi mein wapas aana mujhqil hai??😊

aadorboseroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Problem is Prem!! We want Prem to be normal. That is it. Once that works out, AP will be happy and after that I don't care if Bajaj decides not to meet Prerna or Prerna decides to marry Anurag!! I just want Prem back coz I can't take that sad face anymore and I can't see AP cry so much for their son again and again and again!!

Yes we love that AP are in close proximity...but if it is Prem's suffering causing this closeness it is not fun to watch!!

Well prem ....?

ohhh so anu n prerna next marirage ohhh?kaise kab kaah ?well r ruishu is bak dear maybe bajaj dont qwant to meet prerna but i m sure prerna well not do any type of marige wid anurag basu

well we r waiting 4 bajaj n prerna renuion😳