Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: shravan1290

yes yaar but asli rocking will happen when bajaj c them hugging....I am waiting for that....

haan so that he can move on and won't be sad or angry at himself for marrying a hot babe, who truly loves him. Bajaj is too good for these losers.  🤢

BAJAJ ZINDABAD 👏👏
indogirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

haan so that he can move on and won't be sad or angry at himself for marrying a hot babe, who truly loves him. Bajaj is too good for these losers.  🤢

BAJAJ ZINDABAD 👏👏

Don't mind guys...but your posts are really beginning to get on my nerves. plz we have been ignoring your anti-ap posts so far. let us keep it that way...I know u don't like anurag and i don't have a prob with that. it is your own opinion...But plz do not post such a things in this section...you can post anything u want in the hub or anywhere else in the forum. Really appreciate your cooperation. thank you

indogirl thumbnail
I also saw the episode. Mindblowing acting by all..especially Manoj. I really felt for him today. Poor guy is in soo much shock that he didn't even blink once. Prerna's reaction was very touching...and then Sneha hugging her...great acting. Then that scene where mukti's aatma comes to Prem...and the song played in the background...that i think was the scene of the day...Mukti was looking soo pretty in white...she was smiling and happy...it is so sad that we never had a chance to see her smile when she was alive....And then that Anu-Prem scene. Great acting by both really. I just loved the way he held prem...there was so much love in that hug...But Prem...he was not even moving...hope he breaks soon.

I think tomorrow, when Anu finishes talking on the phone...Prem won't be there anymore....i think after hearing Anu saying that the brakes were removed on purpose...Prem is going go to Komo...He will take out his anger and then he will break...and then Anurag will bring him home.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
and yes...please guys...try to keep your comments to yourself...if you'll would like to input good feedback then please go ahead...this section is not for controversary's.

we would like to have pleasent talks here about Anurag and Prerna and their kids.
indogirl thumbnail
btw...i posted in the last sticky...did u guys notice that mukti's dad, jeevan has totally disappeared from the face of the earth. Beti ki shadi me nahi aaya...magar uske marne ke baad bhi nahi! I think ekta totally forgot about him in all this drama. A big blooper 😆
indogirl thumbnail
Hi deepika,
how are u? It has been a long time.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: indogirl

btw...i posted in the last sticky...did u guys notice that mukti's dad, jeevan has totally disappeared from the face of the earth. Beti ki shadi me nahi aaya...magar uske marne ke baad bhi nahi! I think ekta totally forgot about him in all this drama. A big blooper 😆

He was busy promoting hi movie the KILLER! 😆
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm fine...and yes...it has been...how are you too.....

well...can catch up again...

bullrock_jazz thumbnail
Yes please avoid anti anu or anti ap posts in this section.wow great going guys 👏

Congrats on the 6th sticky 😛 Yes they just fogot to show mukti dad, its so funny like anything 😆
indogirl thumbnail
I am fine deepika and i am posting again...couldn't stay away 😉
I am watching the episode again 😆