Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

waise in the end ekta showed such a pathetic scene i mean bajaj was there komo's group was there and anurag prerna just walked on

komo bhi bari cheeze hai no one noticed bajaj except of her

god!!!

Hahaha!!Yaar is qadar boring scene tha, jab AP jatey hain na only toh I only like their scenes, but yahan toh poora GROUP betha tha!!And itna stupid scene tha na!!

Komo toh mayee hai!!She has to noticed bajaj, waisey how could AP watch him, his face was cover with that newspaper na!Komo was lucky that she saw them!!

But u know the biggest stupid scene happened when hamarey indro bhai called subruto to inform that BHAIYYA Mainey tum ko dekh lika and now we are coming to catch u..hehehe!!Chor ko pehley sey hi khabardaar kerdia toh kya woh apni jaan bachaney k liye nahi bhagey ga!!πŸ˜†That was so stupid!!And then indro tab anu ko batata hai, I thought woh pehley anu ko call ker raha hai!

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Sam's reaction is normal. But then Anu is also not completely wrong. He is angry coz she is suspecting them. There is nothing to suspect here.

If AP are touching each other...what's the big deal!! They had a relationship before, they were married before, they have 3 kids...they have a bond...so they hug and touch...they don't hug and touch for sexual pleasures...they hold each other for the common pain they share...it is ok for the other partner to feel uncomfortable but a marriage to such a person is bound to have these difficulties...Sam should know!! One cannot expect him to cut all ties with his kids and his kid's mom...maybe because I live in the states I just don't see any problem!!

It is another thing that this is Ekta serial and blah blah...but in general parents who are dovorced unite in a way if their children suffer!! You can't change that!! Their current partners have to be understanding!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Accha its ok yaar!! 😊

Waisey mera Ary agya and I watched the promo too!Cez ka bas ek jhalak tha but I m looking forward to this new serial, its looking different!!And I just love the title track especially the line in the end "Piya key ghar jana hai"

It looks awesome, right now I m not excited due to kzk just coz of this new serial πŸ˜ƒ

mee tooo yaar and the way ZQ was running in the garara...........and tht one clip of cezzane is gr8 i wanna see it bas ab jaldi se aajaye

and congrates madiii k tumhare haan ARY aagaya

madiha_17 thumbnail
Yeah that song is completely suiting them but today I was missing prem mukti scenes!!When that song played, so prem head was lying on prerna's lap and prerna was messaging, and anu smiled at that praticular time, it looked so touching and then soon after it, AP hugged! πŸ˜›
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Whoever the new girl is guys...it better be Tina!! I love that girl and she and Manoj rocked!! They had such good chemistry!! I don't care even if Aishwarya Rai comes...I want Tina back!! I wouldn't even mind if they decide to bring dead Mukti back to life...I don't know how...bhoot banaker...whatever illogical way Ekta pleases!!

Yes Ekta is playing the Tere Naam track.
cezzurockz thumbnail
haan indru toh bas!!! when he saw shubroto then i thought he wud definitely call anu da but woh toh....

and yeah adity anurag was not wrong actully he didn't expect this frm sam he was of the thinking tht sam will always be his support and when she decidee k prerna will live i basu house anurag appriciated n praise her so much but nw when she suspecting him tht he is getting more n more closer to prerna this is wrong yaar he is alredy very disturb bcoz of prem and nw sam's suspection and her questions kisi ko bhi gussa ajayega

and anurag love prem so much he was thinkng wht hd the doctor said and then when he was sitting on the bench wow!!! such a loving and caring dad
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I think Sam's reaction is normal. But then Anu is also not completely wrong. He is angry coz she is suspecting them. There is nothing to suspect here.

If AP are touching each other...what's the big deal!! They had a relationship before, they were married before, they have 3 kids...they have a bond...so they hug and touch...they don't hug and touch for sexual pleasures...they hold each other for the common pain they share...it is ok for the other partner to feel uncomfortable but a marriage to such a person is bound to have these difficulties...Sam should know!! One cannot expect him to cut all ties with his kids and his kid's mom...maybe because I live in the states I just don't see any problem!!

It is another thing that this is Ekta serial and blah blah...but in general parents who are dovorced unite in a way if their children suffer!! You can't change that!! Their current partners have to be understanding!!

Exactly yaar!!Completely agree with u, but the problems arising only coz sam is not understanding them!IF their partners will be understanding then this problem will not occur, ofcourse AP doesnt touch in a way to feel the sexual pleasures, they just want to support eachother and trying their best to console eachother!

cezzurockz thumbnail
UD prem se prem banne k bajaye RADHE MOHAN ban gaya πŸ˜†
madiha_17 thumbnail
Hahahaha so true! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I also want tina back, not any other new girl, better be tina werna prem should live alone, waisey I read that tina will be back in the show but after sometime, she is currently busy with Kggk!

Anu is not wrong per I dont like when he shouts on sam!
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Answer to Gracella's question: should Sam go to Panchmeshwar? Why not!! I don't understand why Anu has to leave her!! I can understand his anger for Sam getting insecure but I don't understand why he is ignoring her!! That is not right. Because he is ignoring her, she is getting even more insecure! I can't blame the poor girl here.

And what does he mean by who will take care of Prem!! There is houseful of people to take care of him!! Sam deserves to go!! The point is that Anu is ignoring her at this time and that is driving Sam crazy. Anu has a right to be with Prerna now but he can't brush Sam aside all the time! He hasn't shared his pain even once with Sam!
I am glad at least they talked!

I am very pissed at the current track. Mukti died. Prem is as good as dead. AP is together but I don't enjoy them coz there is way too much sadness! Sam is bugging me coz Ekta is making her always spy on AP. Anu is bugging me coz Ekta is making him ill-treat Sam!!