Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

OH c'mon...the way Anu-Pre stick to each otehr...how will she NOT be insecure

Manasi see!!Gayrti qaqi told her before about this fact too!!Anu prerna ka dard ka rishta hai, they are so sad for prem, they are his parents, how could u expect them to not to be with eachother, they are just really heart borken due to prem such condition!When sam was fine, kya kabhi koi problem hua us k aur anu key relationship main, but now she is suspecting anu and prerna relationship, AP are just tryoing to console eachother, Now its the mistake of sam if she is seeing them in a wrong way!!

Leken sam kya karey, every anu wife saw AP relationship in a wrong way and they only suffered!!I was expectign something different from sam, she is not that positive sam who used to be the suppport of anu, now she is also acting stupid...Anurag is not betraying her, he is just trying to being the support of prerna!

Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Well, I'm shocked that this happened to prem, it reminds me of salman khan's situation in Tere naam, that's why I think that the song of tere naam was chosen very well!

It also reminded me of salman's other movie: What's the name again, with rimi sen & kareena, gosh I forgot the naam, but it has that beautiful song sung by kunal: dil keh raha hain…… the movie where he accidentally killed rimi by throwing her into the water. He then went into mental asylum.

Well I think that the only person to bring him back to life, would be mukti's look-a-like or a new girl (maybe nurse, psychiatrist, doctor- like kareena kapoor in that same movie—please help me with the movie's name)

I prefer mukti's look-a-like because they make a great pair!! And I want to see Prem only with someone like Mukti!!!

And if they choose to introduce a new girl, I hope it's someone who's as adorable as Tina Parekh and who'll make a good pair with Manoj!

What sayyy?

Hey gracella dear, at the time u sit no one is online so try to sit after 8 30😛

I agree with u, mukti look alike will obviously bring him back to sense, but if AP love will bring him to a normal condition, then I would more appreciate this!😊

madiha_17 thumbnail

exaclty maddy, i watched that particular scenes almost 3 times, it was very well shot & executed! it reminded me of Hum dil de chuke sanam, where aish ran after Salman and was also almost hit!!

Yaar salam is so common in such movies😆😆

Yup that scene was soo nice!!Very well executed.

madiha_17 thumbnail
Yaar no one is online, sehar told that she is coming!!Ao na guys!!Me waiting, kahan ho tum sab log??????
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi

sorry for kept u waiting madiii
cezzurockz thumbnail
waise in the end ekta showed such a pathetic scene i mean bajaj was there komo's group was there and anurag prerna just walked on

komo bhi bari cheeze hai no one noticed bajaj except of her

god!!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
hey anurag looked so hot when he was arguing with sam and in the middle when he tried to leave and then turned and said if u wanna go s ma wife then its ok but if u wud to keep an eye on me and prerna then ......wow!!! he looked damn dashin at tht time and his hairs too kool!!!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Accha its ok yaar!! 😊

Waisey mera Ary agya and I watched the promo too!Cez ka bas ek jhalak tha but I m looking forward to this new serial, its looking different!!And I just love the title track especially the line in the end "Piya key ghar jana hai"

It looks awesome, right now I m not excited due to kzk just coz of this new serial 😃
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

hey anurag looked so hot when he was arguing with sam and in the middle when he tried to leave and then turned and said if u wanna go s ma wife then its ok but if u wud to keep an eye on me and prerna then ......wow!!! he looked damn dashin at tht time and his hairs too kool!!!

U know yaar I was about to write a post on that action of anu!!Yaar the way he turned na!!He looked so hot, and I just love that style!

He just looked dashing, waisey r u disappointed with sam anu conversation or not?

cezzurockz thumbnail

Well, I'm shocked that this happened to prem, it reminds me of salman khan's situation in Tere naam, that's why I think that the song of tere naam was chosen very well!

It also reminded me of salman's other movie: What's the name again, with rimi sen & kareena, gosh I forgot the naam, but it has that beautiful song sung by kunal: dil keh raha hain…… the movie where he accidentally killed rimi by throwing her into the water. He then went into mental asylum.

Well I think that the only person to bring him back to life, would be mukti's look-a-like or a new girl (maybe nurse, psychiatrist, doctor- like kareena kapoor in that same movie—please help me with the movie's name)

I prefer mukti's look-a-like because they make a great pair!! And I want to see Prem only with someone like Mukti!!!

And if they choose to introduce a new girl, I hope it's someone who's as adorable as Tina Parekh and who'll make a good pair with Manoj!

What sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i agree garcella and the movie of salman kareena and rimi sen was KIYUNKI and yeah nw prem's condition is just like salman khan of TN and tht song "KIYUN KISI KO WAFA KE BADLE WAFA NAHI MILTY" is suiting him perfectly

and i wanna see who wud be the new girl for prem😊