Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
yes...they should talk...but right now..I don't even think that would work...because Anu's concentration...is only focused on Prem....and Sam here is just getting more and more insecure...
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm they shud talk per abhi toh panchmeshwer jana hai 😉
amaypranay thumbnail
yes they should talk..but i don't think that would help as Anu's concentration is on Prem right now...and Sam, she is just getting more and more insecure....
amaypranay thumbnail
hey got to go...nice chatting...will catch up later....
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah nice chatting with u'll but got to go nw so bye to everyone and take care

and AMNA thanx once again for the siggi
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dono yaaro also feeling my self in a "kashmakash"k Rishabh ke saath kiya hua! Aur us ne ye dialogue kyun bola! I dont think he is negativ! But......... 😕
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well, I'm shocked that this happened to prem, it reminds me of salman khan's situation in Tere naam, that's why I think that the song of tere naam was chosen very well!

It also reminded me of salman's other movie: What's the name again, with rimi sen & kareena, gosh I forgot the naam, but it has that beautiful song sung by kunal: dil keh raha hain…… the movie where he accidentally killed rimi by throwing her into the water. He then went into mental asylum.

Well I think that the only person to bring him back to life, would be mukti's look-a-like or a new girl (maybe nurse, psychiatrist, doctor- like kareena kapoor in that same movie—please help me with the movie's name)

I prefer mukti's look-a-like because they make a great pair!! And I want to see Prem only with someone like Mukti!!!

And if they choose to introduce a new girl, I hope it's someone who's as adorable as Tina Parekh and who'll make a good pair with Manoj!

What sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

And Anu-Prerna ke bare mein kya kahoon,

I think that article was right that Mukti's Anurag-prerna's adopted daughter! Why they said that abt prerna I could understand, but why abt anurag, that I discovered Wednesday, when anurag did the mukh-agni etc(last rituals as a father). But where is Jeevan, mukti's asli baap???

Well I'm glad someone( better said our Anu) did it for her, bechari Mukti!

Ap are really supporting each other, and kyun nahin, friends are therefore nah, to share such-dukh and this time they are sharing their pain because it's abt Mukti & Mukti's loss is related to their own son, Prem!! So I don't understand why Sam feels insecure.can't she just try to understand their pain? Maybe not, because she's not a mother? Sorry to state it likethat!

But one thing as Anu's wife, I think she should go to pancheswar too??

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Yes I got the name: the movie was Kyun ki! Finally got it! What say friends, is it possible prem's track will be like this movie??

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
thx manasi, you're fast & cool 👏 , i had to search it on the net