Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yes I agree, letss see, I think soon they will show a conversation between Anu and sam where sam will say that why u r neglecting me like this and then maybe he shares his feelings!!Sam is such a supportive partner, anu at this condition really needs the supprt of sam coz she always guides him nicely:)
Edited by madiha_17 - 18 years ago
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar when anurag and prerna were in doctors cabin anurag was looking so damn cute in tension he was so worried abt prem and in prems house when he sses prem sitting like idles he was so much deeply hurt tht he said k mujh se nahi hoga i an't c ma son like this wow!!! wht a dad he shud get an award this time

and when he pulled prerna when she as running after bajaj's car tht scene was so stunning i felt k abhi usse gale laga le ga k ager peeche wali gari tum ko mar deti toh mera kia hota 😛 both looked really sweet
madiha_17 thumbnail
In yesterday episode when AP were walking and prerna's leg got hurt so Anu held her so nicely and asked if everything is alrite!That was the only rocking scene!! 😛 They were looking such a hot couple in that scene!
madiha_17 thumbnail
Ohh yeah I forgot about that scene!!Anu rushed really like a maccho man!! 😃 Prerna toh gone crazy serisouly, ager anu nahi hota toh that car has hit her already!!

I loved his style, us k front hairs fell on his head and he looked awesome!!

That first scene was also nice, but In that scene I just loved shweta acting, she really made me emotional sometimes, her hug was so nice, and anu watching them having tears, I wished k woh bhi prem k paas jaker usko hug kerleta!!I serisouly love papa beta scenes and jab mama bhi hoon toh Kya baat hai!! 😛
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
one imp....fact is that Anu deep down...still is in a lot of pain....he can't see Prerna in tears....and Prem to him is his life.....when Prem junior died..Anu was shattered...and now when he got Prem back in his life....the irony is that he is shattered again....

this is the truth about Anu's life....Sam is very dear to him....but when it comes to Prem...he can't see behond that. I don't blame him..its his heart...and your heart rules everything!!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
yeah sam guide him really nicely but smtimes there r some thgs w/h u didn't want to share wih anyone anurag is really hurt by prem's condition he hd never imagined tht prem wud lose his lve and bcum unconcious of his surroundings like this he was with the thiking tht nw he cud get back his son after mukti and his marraige but everythg turned into a nightmare he dind't want to accept tht nw his son is just like a living dead body he wants him back to b his support and nw his son only desperately needs anurag's support he himself don't knw k hw much he hurt by it n i thk tht's why he is not giving a +ve response to sam
cezzurockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

one imp....fact is that Anu deep down...still is in a lot of pain....he can't see Prerna in tears....and Prem to him is his life.....when Prem junior died..Anu was shattered...and now when he got Prem back in his life....the irony is that he is shattered again....

this is the truth about Anu's life....Sam is very dear to him....but when it comes to Prem...he can't see behond that. I don't blame him..its his heart...and your heart rules everything!!!

exactly in prem he sees little prem tht's why he's shattered and so deeply hurt he didn't want to lose his prem again he is his life when little prem died he waited for a toota tara to wish k uska prem wapis ajaye

cezzurockz thumbnail
yeah anu prerna prem and sneha...2gether they make a perfect family
madiha_17 thumbnail
Very nicely written deepika di!!

Yeah he is really definitely in very much pain due to prem such condition as he has already faced such kind of tragedy before with lil prem too!So now I m 100% convinced with ur post!! 😃 And I will not blame anu for this now.We should understand his feelings too and sam is always dear to anu, there must be something due to which he is upset, maybe that behaviour about which we all talking!!Anu sam should talk together to clear out the matter 😊
cezzurockz thumbnail
ehy u noticed bajaj dailogues he said tht acha hua prerna aur mera saamna nahi hua

i don't whts the story behind bajaj's fishy ch pata nahi wht is ekta upto ab konsi kasauti le gi anurag prerna ki