Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yeah those scenes by Suchi and plus by amna was so nice!!

Keep on sharing them guys!!

Accha guys, plz try to do more and more comments after watching todays episode!

Bye for now.Have fun πŸ˜›
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok bye maddy.looking forward to see the epi.i hope they show some good things in panchmeshwar
indogirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Hye guyz guess wht?I saw tht kiss scene flashback of ap lastnight here.u guyz remember it na when prerna comes to anu's office and kissed him.I'll update the scene wid dialogues.Jitne yaad hain utne hi likh rahi hun.

Ok so the scene goes like this.Prerna comes running to anu's office.

Prerna:ANU ANU
Anurag:shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Kyaa baat hai?
Prerna:Aik bht achi khabar layi hun.
Anurag:Kya?
prerna:tumhein bht jaldi aik bht achi post milne waali hai.
Anurag:Acha! tumhein kaisay pata?
Prerna:wohh main chup ke baba ki baatein sun li thi.(they both smile)
Anurag:acha ab tum jao yahaan se
Prerna:aisay kaisay,mujhe tumhein aik good luck dena hai.
Anurag:to jaldi do,main pocket mian rakh lunga,
prerna:pocket main rakhni waali cheez nahin hai
Anurag:phir?(he was confused)
Prerna:paas aoo (he comes closer and prerna kisses him 😳 😳 😳 .Anu got embarassed.After a while he says)
Anurag:ager mujhe woh post na mili to?
Prerna:to mera kandha haina,us per ser rakh ker rolena.
Anurag:Aur ager post mil gayi to?
prerna:to mere saath celebrate ker lena πŸ˜ƒ
Anurag:Yaani donon sooreton main mujhe tumhein jhelna parega.
prerna:(she gets irritated by tht)saari zindagi jhelna parega(she hits him while sayin this).main zindagi ke her kadam per tumhare samne hongi.........aur tumhare saath bhi.
Anurag:matlab her kadam per meri jeet,right?(they smile).
prerna:acha ab main chalti hun.
Anurag: ruko,mujhe tumhein kuch batana hai.paas ao(she comes closer,anu kisses her and run frm there 😳 )

prerna ka mun khula ka khula reh gaya,i mean imagine anu kisisng her in his own office. 😳 😳 😳 .Such a cute scene it was.Both were looking soo cute 😳

amna

awww.....how cute..when does this scene come? when AP were married?

indogirl thumbnail

exaclty.Sneha ko bhi awein cancer ho gaya tha.Widout any strong reason.I mean she was a happy healthy girl,uske genes main bhi koi prob nahin thi.But still usse cancer hua.

πŸ˜†Amna, cancer genes me prob hone se nahi hota. Sneha had Leukemia....it can happen in children.

indogirl thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but tell me,is this a reason enough to stab anu?πŸ˜†

I wouldn't say good enough reason to kill him...but at least there would be a reason behind it if she does stab him...seriously he is treating her very badly.

indogirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Haan I agree with adity completely!!Yeh kismat ko dosh dena sahi nahi!!He also needs to think about sam, per prem ki probs main itna tackle hua hai that he is not realizing sam feelings!!He is not neglecting, ager woh kuch time sochey ga about sam tabhi toh he will realize that what sam must be feeling!!Per usko time hi nahi mil raha sochney ka, this is sad..

Wohi sab horha hai!!Due to AP, anu wife is started susupecting AP relationship!!

U know today bajaj said that "ACCHA hua tum mujh sey nahi mili prerna, werna tumhari takleef aur berh jati"I guess this shows he is tunred into a negatuve character.

But this shows that Bajaj still cares about Prerna's feelings. He doesn't really hate her....something else is going on here....he was looking prerna's picture today...so he still loves her.

indogirl thumbnail
Kahan gaye sab ke sab. Jab me online aati hoon to sab gayab ho jate he 😭

Wese, I saw today's episode...Really sad episode...The first scene was really touching. Prerna was hugging Prem and Great dialouges....And Prem...turned into a vegetable?....enough...I can't see him like this anymore. You know they kept showing his face while Kasuati song played in the first scene...those blank eyes...that innocent face....I can't take it anymore. 😭 this is so depressing....I hope he comes out of this soon...what a horrible thing to happen.
indogirl thumbnail
Now there is only one way to cure prem....Someone call Munnabhai...He will cure Prem, the way he cured Anand in the movie... πŸ˜†
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indogirl

But this shows that Bajaj still cares about Prerna's feelings. He doesn't really hate her....something else is going on here....he was looking prerna's picture today...so he still loves her.

I know...we were so happy thinking now at least he'll hate her...lekin ye toh ab bhi Prerna ka deewana hai😭😭😭

indogirl thumbnail
Shweta should get best actress award this year. Her acting is mind blowing and so convincing. I felt so bad for her today when she was crying in the end in her room...ye kasautis kuchh zyada ho gayi he...stop it ekta...There are so many probs to be solved in this serial...Still there Bajaj's secret tobe revealed...I don't know what he is up to.

God, where is everyone...i am just talking to myself...ok i will just come back some other time. Bye to myself πŸ˜†