Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Lolzz sammie!!Haan hai funny!!Now koi problem πŸ˜‰

Ekta ney doctor ko poori bimari samjha ker behja hai, lolz! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But this is funny yaar!!The way doctor said and the way prem reacting, they are completely two different things!Tum log episode dekhna yaar!

But teh first scene was so emotional and touchy, prerna acting was awesome πŸ˜›
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Ekta ney doctor ko poori bimari samjha ker behja hai, lolz! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But this is funny yaar!!The way doctor said and the way prem reacting, they are completely two different things!Tum log episode dekhna yaar!

i have no problem, i enjoy it in fact. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

madiha_17 thumbnail
Arey sammie, I agree with adity point of view!!Mujey toh dar lag raha hai k saari anu wives mil ker anu key khilaf sazish na khari kerdien!! πŸ˜† Leken sirf prerna anu ko bachaney ayegi, pyaar jo keti hai us sey!!

Waisey yup anu behaviour is not so good with sam, per woh bhi kya karey!!He is so much in pain aur ooper sey sam hamesha ghalat time per entry marti hai!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but tell me,is this a reason enough to stab anu?πŸ˜†

Nahi yaar!! That was Anu's kismat that Apo*na turned out to be so evilish!! But the point is this time, he can't blame God. This is his doing. He married Sam...spent happy 5 years with her...no one forced him (OK Prerna kinda did :) ) but still...Komo and Apo*na were forced marriages...fine!! but this one NO!!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: madiha_17

yaar i think shweta deserves the best actress award this year.She did such gr88 acting frm the beginning of the eyar till now.πŸ‘

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Nahi yaar!! That was Anu's kismat that Apo*na turned out to be so evilish!! But the point is this time, he can't blame God. This is his doing. He married Sam...spent happy 5 years with her...no one forced him (OK Prerna kinda did :) ) but still...Komo and Apo*na were forced marriages...fine!! but this one NO!!

ya i know.I agree.She has right to talk to anu,to be angry wid him.but i don't think this is a strong reason to become evil.though i want her to become oneπŸ˜‰

madiha_17 thumbnail
Haan I agree with adity completely!!Yeh kismat ko dosh dena sahi nahi!!He also needs to think about sam, per prem ki probs main itna tackle hua hai that he is not realizing sam feelings!!He is not neglecting, ager woh kuch time sochey ga about sam tabhi toh he will realize that what sam must be feeling!!Per usko time hi nahi mil raha sochney ka, this is sad..

Wohi sab horha hai!!Due to AP, anu wife is started susupecting AP relationship!!

U know today bajaj said that "ACCHA hua tum mujh sey nahi mili prerna, werna tumhari takleef aur berh jati"I guess this shows he is tunred into a negatuve character.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Leken jo bhi hai, one thing is done!!AP will spend more time with prem now and We can get the chance to watch lots of AP scenes!

Okay I will arrange the dilouges today, if its possible 😊
madiha_17 thumbnail
Hahaha this is bad amna!!I dont want her to become an evil!!I m tired of this drama, kuch accha dikhao na!! Anu has forgot to smile, uska smile bhi nahi milta dekhney ko:((
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah the bottom line is more AP scenes...with Prem and Sneha...

Suchi, thanks for the cute updates!! AP were sooooooooo cute!!