Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ohh plz sammie atleast dont write such things about anu in his sticky!!

And yeah komo gonna be alot scared!!The way he ended up the call and looked in anger!!Ab komo ki khair nahi!!

And I m sure a very emotional cute papa beta scene awaiting us!!Prem, will hug anu this time! 😳

Hey deepika di, what u have to say about todays epi and this news?
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Ok fine, but about komo being scared i was being sarcastic, waise besides Prem hugging ANu, there is also other P who will hug Anu, it is PRERNA, yayayaay!! 😆
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Madiha...

this si great news...Anu and Prem together...well, looks like its going to air in Pakistan..right...we can't see it then...how sad!!!
tashu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya Anu-Prem dad-son jodi is soo sweet
amaypranay thumbnail
i have not seen the episode as yet....

waiting to see it though....Anu is always there for Prem..now I'm waiting to see Prem too hug his father..that will be a moment in K...that will be very special...Anu always was so attached to the younger Prem too..and now Prem will fill that void.

Well, Prem is in a shock now...it was like remember when Prem junior died, Prerna was crying soooo much, and Anu was speechless....it was like a shock...Anu knows what Prem is going through..that's why he is trying hard to get him to speak..do something!!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just saw the episode...and I sobbed like a two year old!!

I don't understand...why didn't Prem take Mukti hospital!! I thought he was going to the hospital!! I mean isn't that normal!! Why bring her to the house?? They didn't even check her pulse!! What crap!! No first aid nothing!! LOL!! Ekta ko marna tha usee bas maar diya!! 😆 😆

Anyways I felt for Prem...I really did. Hope this never happens to anyone in real life. Still very sad.

Shweta and Cezanne were both brilliant. Shweta has become the queen of rona dhona!! She made me cry!! Manoj was so good...he was great with that blank expression...and I have always loved Tina. She just had a little problem keeping her eyes closed when the thali fell!! 😆

Let's see ab aur kya kasauti baki hai!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

i have not seen the episode as yet....

waiting to see it though....Anu is always there for Prem..now I'm waiting to see Prem too hug his father..that will be a moment in K...that will be very special...Anu always was so attached to the younger Prem too..and now Prem will fill that void.

Well, Prem is in a shock now...it was like remember when Prem junior died, Prerna was crying soooo much, and Anu was speechless....it was like a shock...Anu knows what Prem is going through..that's why he is trying hard to get him to speak..do something!!!

I read about that. Anu also did not speak and I think Moloy was trying to make him talk, right?? I just hope this brings AP Prem and Sneha closer. Oh did i just say I hope...😆😆 If I hope I will cry. Let's say...aagey aagey dekhu hota hai kya.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
its gonna rock when anu prerna hug each other
amaypranay thumbnail
yes..Adity...it was the saddest moment in Kasautii ever for me......OH God...I could not take it....watching Both Anu and Prerna go through that....it was toooooooo sad...

yes, Me too....but your right..aagey..aagey dekhte hai hota hai kya?
shravan1290 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garv_Kumud_4eva

its gonna rock when anu prerna hug each other

yes yaar but asli rocking will happen when bajaj c them hugging....I am waiting for that.... Edited by shravan1290 - 17 years ago