Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Yaar its totally AP centric episode these days and its so fun to watch their scenes! πŸ˜› And poor sam, I really pity her, I can understand what she must be feeling to see AP like this!!Per kya karien, this a pain of a PREM, and they are just getting closer and closer like this!!

I just hope they go to panchmeshwar, last time when they went so they gave us such fantabulous AP scenes!I just hope they go together 😊
madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

very nice one.These days am very busy . So is Anu. This is life.

Yeah this news is awesome!!But I dont have Ary digital here, we have 2 ary channels but noe the one which shows serial so I have to request my cable operator for it!

And aww thakshi, u busy these days!This is sad, I hope to see u back in action yaar!Yup cez is busy and so is u!πŸ˜ƒ

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Hye guyz guess wht?I saw tht kiss scene flashback of ap lastnight here.u guyz remember it na when prerna comes to anu's office and kissed him.I'll update the scene wid dialogues.Jitne yaad hain utne hi likh rahi hun.

Ok so the scene goes like this.Prerna comes running to anu's office.

Prerna:ANU ANU
Anurag:shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Kyaa baat hai?
Prerna:Aik bht achi khabar layi hun.
Anurag:Kya?
prerna:tumhein bht jaldi aik bht achi post milne waali hai.
Anurag:Acha! tumhein kaisay pata?
Prerna:wohh main chup ke baba ki baatein sun li thi.(they both smile)
Anurag:acha ab tum jao yahaan se
Prerna:aisay kaisay,mujhe tumhein aik good luck dena hai.
Anurag:to jaldi do,main pocket mian rakh lunga,
prerna:pocket main rakhni waali cheez nahin hai
Anurag:phir?(he was confused)
Prerna:paas aoo (he comes closer and prerna kisses him 😳 😳 😳 .Anu got embarassed.After a while he says)
Anurag:ager mujhe woh post na mili to?
Prerna:to mera kandha haina,us per ser rakh ker rolena.
Anurag:Aur ager post mil gayi to?
prerna:to mere saath celebrate ker lena πŸ˜ƒ
Anurag:Yaani donon sooreton main mujhe tumhein jhelna parega.
prerna:(she gets irritated by tht)saari zindagi jhelna parega(she hits him while sayin this).main zindagi ke her kadam per tumhare samne hongi.........aur tumhare saath bhi.
Anurag:matlab her kadam per meri jeet,right?(they smile).
prerna:acha ab main chalti hun.
Anurag: ruko,mujhe tumhein kuch batana hai.paas ao(she comes closer,anu kisses her and run frm there 😳 )

prerna ka mun khula ka khula reh gaya,i mean imagine anu kisisng her in his own office. 😳 😳 😳 .Such a cute scene it was.Both were looking soo cute 😳

amna

Aww!!This is awesome yaar especially the line to her kadam main meri jeet hogi!So cute!!THEY used to be so fun with these cute lovely scenes!!

And pooja, its a scene when anu got the promotion, I guess he became the borad of director, his status in buinsess was increased😊

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kzk_anu_fan

Wow amna awesome update!Such a nice scene 😳

I remember the scene, it was so nice, both looked such a babies there and anu was really naughty in it! πŸ˜›

both were naughty.I felt so nice watching it again.It was so cute.They were so bubbly😳

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja128

Can u tell me which scene was that???

it was a flashback pooja.Anu had this flashabck

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

For Adithy . yes thats good. they will come clser.

Amna ,Sam is buff thats why? lols. ......Anu showing true colors. ....

When only a bird is flying you can see his true colors .

sam indeed is a buff.her biggest mistake was to marry anu.it was fine till love,but wedding.............😑

madiha_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

i agree.,Even u people know yeh to kab se chala aa raha hai.They just needs excuse to spend time wid eachother.................HATH PAKER KER😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lolzz yaar!!Haan these days toh hathon main haath so much!

I am enjoying AP scenes, but prem this kind of idea is not good, now AP will remain most of the time together(good for us)but poor sam!!Uskey saath sahi nahi horha

madiha_17 thumbnail
Okay someone posted pics!!They are awesome, AP scenes were nice today, U know amna prerna k paaon main kanta chuba and anu held her and said if everyhing is alrite!That was so nice, it happened today πŸ˜›
amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Hi guys todays episode was good with just lots of AP scenes, AP scene was there in the begiiing so AP scenes ended the episode!:)

Prerna anu went to komo house, there tehy saw prem sitiing by the support of te wall, and the dupatta was still in his hand:(..It was a really touchy scene, prerna acting was nice in that scene, after the dilouges, prerna anu took prem to chech up so the doctors after estimating his report said that "He has lost the sense to understand whats going on, he will remain calm like this, if u will say him to walk, he will walk but he will not realize that what will be the effect of it, he has lost the sense to understand:(..He said, only God can save him, AP goes to Mandir with prem, they decided to remain with prem all the time, and sam saw them walking like this, when they were doing AARTI, mr.bajaj showed his glimpse and did the darshan of mandir, prerna saw him and shouted, Mr.bajaj and then she followed him, but Mr.bajaj car went earlier, prerna was so desparate that she fogottten k two busses are coming, anu saw this, rushed towards her and made her safe!!He said, what happened prerna, why u went like this, prerna said I saw mr.bajaj, anurag said, are u mad, if he was there tehn he will coem to meet u, prerna looked disturbed, then they showed Mr.bajaj saying (Accha hua tum nahi mili prerna, werna tumhari takleefien aur berh jati)..

Then AP came at, basu house, there tehy told everyone about prem's condition, in all this sanjoy qaqa told that u have to go to panchmeshwar for mukti's (Something, I dont get the word) anurag said, prem would not be able to go, u plz order prerna's and mine tickets.Sam looked hurt!!

And then they showed prerna and bajaj sad version!

thx alot maddy.Looking forward to see it

amna malik thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Yeah this news is awesome!!But I dont have Ary digital here, we have 2 ary channels but noe the one which shows serial so I have to request my cable operator for it!

And aww thakshi, u busy these days!This is sad, I hope to see u back in action yaar!Yup cez is busy and so is u!πŸ˜ƒ

i also don't have ary but no worrysssssssssss.Nobi will uplaod the vdo regularlyπŸ˜ƒ