Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
isn't this a sticky she made it a sticky
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

HEY DEar sukhi!This is not good from ur side!Why u r not responding to my PMS!And I told you to made the topic sticky but u have not done it yet!

Anyways plz make it a sticky now!😊

Sukhi doesnt have much access to net now a days... she sumtimes log in from her dad's cell!!! Why dont u PM the rest of the Mods!

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
SHe is not online, she can't come online Madiha.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaypranay

well...sorry to say, please don't call Basu housea Panvati house...not in this section atleast......

Anurag's home is a very loving house.....

y r u sorry i am not sorry
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow here comes the news of the day!!!Awesome news!!I just love it!!

Guys do you remmeber an article OF CEZ new serial!The channel will be Ary digital!!Yup a kind of promo has come..Wohooo..Now here comes teh detail of it!

A good news for all Manoj aka prem aka UD & Czanne aka AB aka Anurag aka Dad Basu fans !!!!    
so the news is that today i saw a teaser kind of promo of a pakistani serial on ARY DIGITAL chanel of Pakistan having our stylish handsome men i.e Manoj & Czanne.      

the serial's name is not yet disclosed and its coming soon.

Source of the news.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/416628

Edited by madiha_17 - 17 years ago
madiha_17 thumbnail
Yaar dont post the messages one after another plz:)

Okay I will pm others mod, arey she is online, I saw her status online so I pmed her and it was of a time when she posted in the hub..

Anyways its okay, I will respond to our mods..Thanks for telling!!

Hey cez fanz what u have to say about this rocking news!!! 😃
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congs.. its is sticky!!!

madiha_17 thumbnail
I m sooo excited!!I just wanted cez to play a young kind of role!!And I think now I should watch the promo or should request someone to upload its vid!!Kaisa idea? 😉

In the promo, they have shown two stylish men entering and teh other person is Manoj!!WOWW this is rocking..
madiha_17 thumbnail
And My God!!I watched the episode once again and what a rocking episode it was!! 👏 👏

I loved the last scene alot, especially when A hugged prem, there was so much pain in anu voice, and he could not see his son like that..But then in the end when he recived a call of The inspector!!My Gossh!!His reaction was so awesome, full of agaony waley reactions!!I loved his performance.. 👏

Now I think tomorrow there going to be alot anu scenes for us!He will go to komo and I m desparately waiting for his threatened performance!But before that I really want prem to utter a word and shares the pain with anu, and now I want a hug from prem to anu!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
he is not gonna share his pain with anu, anu is already a pain. well komolika is gonna be sooo scared 😆