Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Oh jeez!!They show her freaking dead body too...why is Ekta so elaborate!! I hate such elaboration of death.
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: madiha_17

Arey adity, I could imagine ur the condition u had while watching the episode, from ur post!!Aww so sad yaar...I agree with u all, every performance was awesome and well potrayed according to the situation but my fav one will remain that Anu prem scene!😳

They were so stupid in mukti case!How could mukti die, usko hua kya tha?Ek jump khayee and the road was also flat, so why her head got such a major injury!!This is totally a stupidity!

I know! But if she fell off the bridge then how could Prem carry her back. They had to show Prem carry her back to Basu house. Anyways why are we looking for logic here...she had to die so she is dead!!

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zabardast episode guys!!AP fanz!!AP two scenes to cheer u guys up!!

Be happy yaaron:)And both the times, sam watched them, kya jalofying expressions they us key!!Heheheh...Lolzz!!

And yaar I missed the starting five mins, coz light nahi thi!!(Prem anu scene happened)But it wasnot so special for us, as prem is still sitting on te bench, he is not ready to move!!Mukti ka antim sanskar hogya and she is died:((

A song on anu prem and mukti was awesome yaar!!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Oh great news Maddy!! AP scenes!! YEHHHH!! Sam should be pissed but she can't do anything...this pain will bring these two even closer...Prem ka dard...

Awww poor Prem!! He is just sitting there!! I want to hug him!! :(
madiha_17 thumbnail
Update:

They showed a anu prem scene(I missed so I dont know the dilouges)Everyone is in the basyu house crying and all, itney main anu came and prerna watched him with the question that where prem is?He is not with u, anu came and sit beside prerna(Wohoo, kya udham lag rahey they, and sam was behind prerna and anu, aisa lag raha dono ney side maar dia sam ko 😆 😆 )Anu said, prem doesnt want to come, I tried convinving him alot that say something, try to share the pain but he is not ready to move, prerna cried, and said, hamara prem ..why he faced so much kasauti, someone has to make him realize that mukti is gone and u have to move in life, she is crying, (Anu to console, put his hands on prerna shoulder)And they showed sam making confused expressions!!

Next scene, anu is doing antim sanskar of mukti, he is crying (Here they played a song on Anu,prem and mukti)Tere naam wala (Kyun pyaar mian yeh hota hai)Woww awesome!!SAb intey zabardast la rahey they but prem innocent face made me cried!!

Then in the night, anu is crying alot in his room, prerna passed to the door, anu was very emotional..they did some emotional convo and prerna said that Now we have to remian with our kids all the time!!Its a kasauti for us but we will with lots of love for our children, will make prem better...And then prerna here, held anu hands, then sam jalofying expressions!!

Prerna turned back, so it was sam who was watching them, she was hurt, prerna said, anu is heart broken, take care of him, when sam tried saying something anu said "Sam plz levae me alone"Sam ki toh bas!!!Lolzz!! 😃
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guyzzz

yaar wht an emotional epi and puji pics r on w/h pg yaar????

anurag is so sweet and he looked so stunning in tht whtie kurta pajama 😳

waise ye mukti ka baap kahan tha jo antim sanskar prem k baap ne kia???

and no anurag prem hug scene 😭
madiha_17 thumbnail
Yeah so true prem ka dard!!

Hayee!!Prem ka dard bahut accha hai per 😛 Ap getting closer and sam doubted the same!!Now it would going to be fun but poor prem!!He has not spoken yet..I guess both AP will go together to bring him back 😳
LifeOLicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: cezzurockz

hi guyzzz

yaar wht an emotional epi and puji pics r on w/h pg yaar????

anurag is so sweet and he looked so stunning in tht whtie kurta pajama 😳

waise ye mukti ka baap kahan tha jo antim sanskar prem k baap ne kia???

and no anurag prem hug scene 😭

😆 Wohi tou main soch rahi hoon!! I thought achha theek hai he was not there during the wedding but here he will come!!! Man usse bhi maar diya kya Ekta mai!! I think they kidnapped him along with the real Mukti and sent in the fake Mukti to die!! LOL!!
cezzurockz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Oh great news Maddy!! AP scenes!! YEHHHH!! Sam should be pissed but she can't do anything...this pain will bring these two even closer...Prem ka dard...

Awww poor Prem!! He is just sitting there!! I want to hug him!! :(

mee too ........... and yeah sam was really pissed off in the end she said to herself tht AB whenever prerna wants to share ur agony she could but when i come to console u i found u more distanced then b4

aahhh poor sam!!! why didn't she accept the reality tht anurag just love prerna kiyun akhir kiyun nahi man leti

madiha_17 thumbnail
Eaxctly anu did the dute of mukti's father!!And there he looked so cute in white kurta pajama and then us k front hairs fell on his forehead!!Awesome lag raha tha, I found that song so touchy!!

And I missed anu prem scene (starting five mins)Plz sehar give us teh update of that scene!!!