Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup you are right. We have been disappointed too many times. I am one of those people that say let's be positive but honestly everything that I thought will never happen ended up happening. I thought Usman will surely be cured by EID, instead he died. After that trip, I firmly believed third talaaq won't happen but it did. So even if we go by the current happenings in the show, who knows how things will play out in the future and we ended up getting the thing that we all dreaded the most..Rehan and Aaliya RM. Honestly, the makers better not make this stupid mistake. They have to realize that this fanbase is mostly consisted of zaya fans and most of us are ABSOLUTELY NOT going to toterate this Halala business. A lot of us did a lot of research on islamic laws regarding divorce and all and suggested some loopholes to the CVs that could prove that zaya are still considered married and not divorced. So if they want their loyal audience to tune in at 11 pm then they better give fans what they want. But yes this article has spread fear in me and I am honestly just preparing myself for the worst...I couldn't even enjoy the episode properly today

Oh yes i missed out the Usman mamu's death part...Even if it all scripted and decided the he has to die in the coming episodes..why the false hopes were given that he is been cured with Yunani medicines..it actually gave us false that he will speak one day and will reunite Zain-Aaliya again but then sigh...They did even the mockery of whole divorce process..Production houses do consider their fans demand..they can still work on any of their loop holes rather than showing the crap of Rehan-Aaliya RM..same here i m actually preparing for the worst..even time i watch their spolier..spolier cone running in my head
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

All I say is keep your expectations low.
cause everytime it rises, they crush it.
So many instances. Usman not dying,no first divorce, reunion whilst the trip,no third t,no leap.
What did we get instead?
I'll just go with it cause I am really too far gone to stop watching.
With a heavy heart, I'll watch.

oh yess i don't have very high expectation right now...i don't have any hope left...the main problem is yess i can't even give up the show like this in the middle..too addicted now😆

Originally posted by: neenzz

All i can sayright now is, i agree with ur every word, me aapke har alfaaz say ittafaaq rkhti hn!

Thank you..i was too frustrated the time i rant this all out
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

No matter how much I hate to admit it, but this time I actually am believing the spoilers.

I really wished that instead of Zain first trying to win Aliyah over, the CVs could have simply cleared our confusion concerning whether the CVs still consider Zain and Aliyah husband and wife or not. We keep seeing Zain and Rehan calling each other brothers, which makes us think that Rehan will not marry Aliyah. We keep hearing Zain, Rehman chachu, and Rehan telling Aliyah to give Zain a second chance. How do they even consider it possible? It's not as if they just had a fight and can patch up again and be all normal. It's a matter of something far deeper - it's about the person you want to take with you, she is the one you have divorced...can you just take her with you like this? Today, even Aliyah agreed to go with Zain...but as what - his lover, his wife, his cousin?

I still don't know what to think of Rehan. He has been helpful so far and the CVs have shown him as someone good at heart, man of principle and a well-wisher for Zain and Aliyah. If it happens that the CVs go the halala way (and I sadly do think it will go this way), it could go two ways:

• Rehan getting married to Aliyah and then giving her divorce so that she can be with Zain. In this case, everything goes smooth.
  • Rehan getting married to Aliyah and then not giving her divorce because of kids or because of any other reason. In this case, Rehan-Zain relationship will be damaged and God knows where the story will go...every nice person turning negative?
Zain today said that he will leave Aliyah when she moves on and if she marries Rehan, what will happen to Zain? Also, we know that by next week, both Rehan and his family along with Zain and his family will go to Mumbai. The question is whether Aliyah will go there:
  1. with her parents and Rehman chachu
  2. with Rehan as his wife or
  3. with Zain as --- (fill in the blanks please, because I still don't know what legal relationship they are in now)?

I surely would have enjoyed this and last week's episodes more if I knew more about Zain and Aliyah's legal relationship status as per CVs.

I am actually feeling sad about all these developments. The actors are playing their roles nicely - no doubt about that, ...it is just the story-line that is not easy to digest anymore.

P.S. Aliyah's pregnancy track, that is, Rehan marrying Aliyah to protect her, well...I sincerely request them not to turn a religious Aliyah into someone that will be outside her character. And at least this spoiler I don't believe.

That is the biggest question right now na..i m also failed to understand what are theu thinking actually..on one hand they talk about giving second chance like as you have its an easy road and on the other side they talk about Halala
In any of the case if Rehan ended up marrying Aaliya..the show will be over for me coz Beinteha will not be the same after that...ofcourse doing Halala with purpose is Unislamic as well..and if they end up Aaliya pregnant with Zain's child..that child will be illegal as well..both the way are going Unislamic and Aaliya has always been shown Allah ki bandi..it will butucher her character as well...and Zain-aaliya even if they get back together after all this mess.they will be destroyed forever too
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

you guys every track worked out cause no one really came in between ZaYa, it was just about Zain and Aaliyah, no one else. but This time they are talking about another person in between, and not just a love triangle as such or a jealousy track but another guy actually marrying Aaliyah, the FL.

What the hell will Zain do? what will be his role? what will Harshads scenes even be? how will he even come in the story than other than showing him crying, regretting and crying more?

This time its just not about Rehan its about him coming in and ruining such a pure story that many loved, but after this third person making a permanent mark will ruin it for all. After the RM Zain and Aaliyah will NEVER be the SAME. Their Story is NEVER going to be the SAME.

*Emotional Right Now*

i agree with every word out here...All the previous tracks have workd out soo well for the show...They have given good and stabilize trps even the divorce soo right now they don't care about the fans..i cannot deny that new track sounds soo intriguing and exciting but that will mark up with the destroy of Zain-Aaliya forever..they really need to understand that fans have accpeted all their previous tracks is because they were all about Zaya but now they are butchering their characters...after all this They will never never never be the same again
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

I agree with each and every one of you
Farhan sir shd actually read all this
For him its just a show
But for all of us
Its much more than that
And he needs to stop playing with our feelings

i don't feel that reading this post will effect him...There had been this huge reaction once this divorce track was predicted..ppl requested them like hell not to destroy the show but see where we all are now

Originally posted by: Baingan

Fahan sir has cheated us.Wat sbs/sbb said is 101% true

This show may end in a months time..TRP will fall drastically.

May be then they will realize their mistake..if time slot changes are gonna happen with this track..they will cost trps
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PlayfulKiss..

Some people are really optimistic in this forum, but sorry, I'm not. Even during the divorce track, many people expected that the third talaak won't happen, but it did happen. Also, there were many tracks, where the CVs have disappointed us. And I pretty sure that this track will disappoint us big time, as well. Aliya will definitely get married to Rehan 🤢, and don't even think that she will get talaak from Rehan anytime soon. We are forgetting about our cutie pie Zara too. She will, all the time, hold onto her "ammi" like glue; and after marriage, even Rehan won't let go of Aliya that easily, I'm sure of that. So get ready to watch some crap that is on the way. 😵

Sadly i was one of them too...i trusted the CVs blindfoldedly...i think we cannot afford Rehan turning negative in this thread and i really hope now...and don't remind me of Zara...i m already too irritated from her Ammi Ammi chants...too scared for the coming epis

FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I understand your disappoint and it's very well justiied :)

As far for the TB article it really makes no sense to me at this point as it's too late to show Aaliya being pregnant like after an year "wow"
and if they really bring this whole rehan & Aaliya marriage then it's not a different kind of halala.

What i feel the 2nd SR is on the way..one of the spolier have already indicated about Zain-Aaliya reunion..may be they will get emotional after the fire incident and this will result in pregnancy
Frankly i really want to see their defination of "Different kind of Halala"..coz right now it more feels like ""Destructive kind of Halala"

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Agreee !! We r again Cheated

I guess we are AGAIN
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To tell you the truth faiza
I am still trying to find the BI which was before confession
That BI Use to be something different which me and mom use to
Run to watch it even though my dad use to taunt us so much 😆
But I really miss that old BI which was before confession ,
Zara used to be different back than
I don't no what happen now 🥱 like when I do see reviews
I watch that part only which ppl talk about is good and skip the rest of
The episode !
I miss that old BI , I don't no if it will ever come back
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But
Will love Harshika Forever 😆 ❤️
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Thank you..i was too frustrated the time i rant this all out

Lol, it's ok, everyone is entitled to a little ranting every now and then :)
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago