Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Those worked out well for the show though, I ended up loving those tracks but this one I highly doubt I will like. It is not the RM part that concerns me, it is the way CVs are going about it that bothers me because it involves destroying all three characters. Aaliya getting pregnant, Rehan marrying to save her reputation only to divorce her so she could return to Zain. How can any of the three go along with something like that? How can an RM of any kind occur if Aaliya is pregnant? It is haram and way too controversial, I want the TB article to be wrong otherwise I cannot see BI surviving going this route. It is one thing to go the cliched route but another to do something so damaging that you end up going against your own religion for the sake of a plot. I know BI have taken risks before but this would be pure foolishness.

Mandy i completely agree with every single word that you just said.
WORD at the last line. Yes all the things that we were initially against worked well for the show as they were handled with care somewhat and they were executed right. But with scenes like today how Rehan looked happy seeing Zain not giving up and fighting for Aaliya and pregnancy...god this all is just nonsense!! They always say that they will never hurt religious sentiments but the truth is they already have by making them divorce completely!! and that was for the sake of storytelling as a writer, because now there is more fun in how to get back together. So I do not trust them to make the right decision religious wise anymore :/
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bang on post! Before it was just the two of them, no threats, no pairing them with other people it was their story but if she marries Rehan that too this way then what is left of Zain and Aaliya? Where do they go from there? What they will randomly meet again and Rehan will divorce her? What will Zain's role be in the meantime and why has Aaliya been shown finding out about Zarina now of all times? Everything is just mind boggling right now, nothing makes sense and I totally agree that the story would NEVER be the same again 😭

Exactly what is Harshads job going to be other than portraying Zain as devdas? So Aaliyah will meet him than, especially considering that her self respect is completely destroyed as a result of their actions? Wouldnt she hate him more and herself? How will things ever be the same between them again.

TBH, as such occurs, i think they should just change the name of the show too, cause it will never be the same, tht Rehan Mark is always going to be there, following ZaYas life like a shadow.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Mandy i completely agree with every single word that you just said.
WORD at the last line. Yes all the things that we were initially against worked well for the show as they were handled with care somewhat and they were executed right. But with scenes like today how Rehan looked happy seeing Zain not giving up and fighting for Aaliya and pregnancy...god this all is just nonsense!! They always say that they will never hurt religious sentiments but the truth is they already have by making them divorce completely!! and that was for the sake of storytelling as a writer, because now there is more fun in how to get back together. So I do not trust them to make the right decision religious wise anymore :/

Exactly, so far things have worked in BI's favor because it was handled with care and proper execution but the TB article is just one recipe for disaster. Rehan who was happy to see Zain not leave Aaliya, who encouraged Aaliya to give this guy a chance will now turn around and marry her to save her reputation from an alleged pregnancy track. Where does Zain fit in all of this and why would he go along with something like this? Why would any of the three do something like this?

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with each and every one of you
Farhan sir shd actually read all this
For him its just a show
But for all of us
Its much more than that
And he needs to stop playing with our feelings
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some people are really optimistic in this forum, but sorry, I'm not. Even during the divorce track, many people expected that the third talaak won't happen, but it did happen. Also, there were many tracks, where the CVs have disappointed us. And I pretty sure that this track will disappoint us big time, as well. Aliya will definitely get married to Rehan 🤢, and don't even think that she will get talaak from Rehan anytime soon. We are forgetting about our cutie pie Zara too. She will, all the time, hold onto her "ammi" like glue; and after marriage, even Rehan won't let go of Aliya that easily, I'm sure of that. So get ready to watch some crap that is on the way. 😵
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Fahan sir has cheated us.Wat sbs/sbb said is 101% true

This show may end in a months time..TRP will fall drastically.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand your disappoint and it's very well justiied :)
As far for the TB article it really makes no sense to me at this point as it's too late to show Aaliya being pregnant like after an year "wow"
and if they really bring this whole rehan & Aaliya marriage then it's not a different kind of halala.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreee !! We r again Cheated
FaizaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You know I really hope not, three months ago when Sbb/SBS IVs came out they stated how divorce was going to occur, but when message Farhan sir, he conveniently LIED and so many others did. Not just lied but yelled at us for being impatient, TBH now I look back and I am just like your the rude one honestly.

They need to understand that they need to show something thats going to attract more viewers cause the time slot is changing, showing such a brutal thing, do they really thing the trps are going to increase hell are they going to even remain the constant?

There is no other HALALA, other than the divorce just being nullified and ZaYa being unaware of it. LOL i dont know what they have in mind, *sigh* #TheStruggleOfBI

TBH, w.e. it might I am still going to watch it but they need to really think how they interact with us fans, at least dont lie to us.

That what i m saying na Zainab..if a look back at these last three months...i feel like a complete fool to beleive every word of the makers..yess i do remember the time when they actually blasted on the fans...and the funnier thing they don't regret it...Yess they need to understand that new time slot need support from their fans..i have seen many fans literally begging to the makers not to show divorce track...but sigh they still did it.
I don't want Halala at any cost..There are some ways to get their divorce nullified..or i would rather watch them remain single the whole life than watching them with someone else..the idea just kill me...frankly will they remain the same Zain-Aaliya after Halala..Hell no
FaizaK thumbnail

This is why I am not ruling out the TB article, sure it looks illogical but who is to say it won't turn out to be true? Like Zainab pointed out, CVs need to realize they are soon switching time slots and if they screw up the story from this week then who will watch in the coming weeks? Why take a risk you know is not only controversial but one that would send your show right into the danger zone? I know, halala has been termed the only way to go but thanks to viewers there were loopholes that could make their divorce invalid, it was what fans were hoping to see instead we got this TB article.

I'm usually one of the few who say be optimistic but right now I have low expectations going into the upcoming track, its better to have low expectations than be blindsided by something we were warned about.

As of right now I am watching for the story, Harshad and Preetika because BI has done great until this point but if they really do screw up then I will just watch for Harshad and Preetika that is it.

Mandy i m still not ruling out the TB article..if you check some of their old article..they have turn true word by word..But again CVs really need to understand what damage they are going to do to this show..and i don't even understand the meaning the Halala they are implying on as well...Once aaliya will get pregnant then Rehan will marry..Do they themselves understand the real meaning of Halala? Even if Rehan-Aaliya consumate just to complete Halala..it is again Unislamic and the most important will Zain-Aaliya will remain the same after this...atleast i cannot accept it any cost...the only option is the loop holes pointed out by many fans but they don't seen to take them in consideration at all

I m glad in a way the time slot is changing..because if this is going to be the story line in futre..i'll better avoid the epis..Yess i do feel bad for these two acotrs Harshad and Preetika..who have worked soo hard to make the show what it is..I really hope they don't destry where it go beyond repair