Did we get cheated again..?

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Yess this question as been ringing in my head since the time i have seen the TB article about Aaliya and Rehan marriage...our biggest fear ever..I dunno if this TB article is true or not but there is no reason one should not beleive it...Though the makers have actually trashed the news about pregnancy and ofcourse the current track isn't pointing on any of it but should we really beleive the creatives?

Almost 3 months ago when the first article came up about Zain-Aaliya divorce thing and Aaliya marrying some other guy having 2 kids...At that time i guess Zubair track was on..they didn't had the confession there then...Rehan wasn't even introduced...obviously at that time that news was all seems soo fake and that makers themselves said not to beleive in them and not to go by spoilers...But then what happened...They got misunderstandings btw them..they got seperated...spoilers said Aaliya will live in Rehan's place after leaving Barkat Villa..we didn't belive but it did happen...another spoiler came which said Divorce will happen..Farhan Sir himself said the Divorce won't happen...3 months time gave us false hopes..The Mehr track gave us hope..the trip planned just 4 days before the 3rd talaaq...we experienced some of the wonderful and powerpack scenes like "Meri biwi hai woh"...we were soo damn sure talaaq won't happen..and then what?..Divorce happened...Yess i do feel cheated

Then Farhan Sir message came...twisting words about Halala...which i m still not able to understand

1 yr leap..Rehan kids calling her Ammi..everyone hell bent on making her real ammi...Rehan developing feelings for Aaaliya..another nightmare...Zain-Aaliya meet again..Again we were given some hopes..We experienced some wonderful scenes and dialogues btw Zain-Aaliya which assured us that they are only meant for each other and then this article..why on earth should i not beleive this article now...everything has turned true till then but my question is are we cheated again by giving us such false hopes??

Yes i m truly hopless right now..Be it Halala or any other thing i just cannot see Aaliya marrying any another guy because that will completly ruin the real essense of the show..I guess Seema ma'am have said again that the pregnancy news is false but should i beleive again now or i m ready to be cheated again?...Beinteha is only about Zain-Aaliya..no other than them..I really need some positivity CVs...I m waiting for that uniqueness of Beinteha which surprises us everytime..Please don't spoil our Beinteha

Sorry for the rant guyz...i was too frustrated

Edited by -Faiza- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
You know I really hope not, three months ago when Sbb/SBS IVs came out they stated how divorce was going to occur, but when message Farhan sir, he conveniently LIED and so many others did. Not just lied but yelled at us for being impatient, TBH now I look back and I am just like your the rude one honestly.

They need to understand that they need to show something thats going to attract more viewers cause the time slot is changing, showing such a brutal thing, do they really thing the trps are going to increase hell are they going to even remain the constant?

There is no other HALALA, other than the divorce just being nullified and ZaYa being unaware of it. LOL i dont know what they have in mind, *sigh* #TheStruggleOfBI

TBH, w.e. it might I am still going to watch it but they need to really think how they interact with us fans, at least dont lie to us.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This is why I am not ruling out the TB article, sure it looks illogical but who is to say it won't turn out to be true? Like Zainab pointed out, CVs need to realize they are soon switching time slots and if they screw up the story from this week then who will watch in the coming weeks? Why take a risk you know is not only controversial but one that would send your show right into the danger zone? I know, halala has been termed the only way to go but thanks to viewers there were loopholes that could make their divorce invalid, it was what fans were hoping to see instead we got this TB article.

I'm usually one of the few who say be optimistic but right now I have low expectations going into the upcoming track, its better to have low expectations than be blindsided by something we were warned about.

As of right now I am watching for the story, Harshad and Preetika because BI has done great until this point but if they really do screw up then I will just watch for Harshad and Preetika that is it.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup you are right. We have been disappointed too many times. I am one of those people that say let's be positive but honestly everything that I thought will never happen ended up happening. I thought Usman will surely be cured by EID, instead he died. After that trip, I firmly believed third talaaq won't happen but it did. So even if we go by the current happenings in the show, who knows how things will play out in the future and we ended up getting the thing that we all dreaded the most..Rehan and Aaliya RM. Honestly, the makers better not make this stupid mistake. They have to realize that this fanbase is mostly consisted of zaya fans and most of us are ABSOLUTELY NOT going to toterate this Halala business. A lot of us did a lot of research on islamic laws regarding divorce and all and suggested some loopholes to the CVs that could prove that zaya are still considered married and not divorced. So if they want their loyal audience to tune in at 11 pm then they better give fans what they want. But yes this article has spread fear in me and I am honestly just preparing myself for the worst...I couldn't even enjoy the episode properly today
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
All I say is keep your expectations low.
cause everytime it rises, they crush it.
So many instances. Usman not dying,no first divorce, reunion whilst the trip,no third t,no leap.
What did we get instead?
I'll just go with it cause I am really too far gone to stop watching.
With a heavy heart, I'll watch.
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No matter how much I hate to admit it, but this time I actually am believing the spoilers.
I really wished that instead of Zain first trying to win Aliyah over, the CVs could have simply cleared our confusion concerning whether the CVs still consider Zain and Aliyah husband and wife or not. We keep seeing Zain and Rehan calling each other brothers, which makes us think that Rehan will not marry Aliyah. We keep hearing Zain, Rehman chachu, and Rehan telling Aliyah to give Zain a second chance. How do they even consider it possible? It's not as if they just had a fight and can patch up again and be all normal. It's a matter of something far deeper - it's about the person you want to take with you, she is the one you have divorced...can you just take her with you like this? Today, even Aliyah agreed to go with Zain...but as what - his lover, his wife, his cousin?

I still don't know what to think of Rehan. He has been helpful so far and the CVs have shown him as someone good at heart, man of principle and a well-wisher for Zain and Aliyah. If it happens that the CVs go the halala way (and I sadly do think it will go this way), it could go two ways:

• Rehan getting married to Aliyah and then giving her divorce so that she can be with Zain. In this case, everything goes smooth.
  • Rehan getting married to Aliyah and then not giving her divorce because of kids or because of any other reason. In this case, Rehan-Zain relationship will be damaged and God knows where the story will go...every nice person turning negative?
Zain today said that he will leave Aliyah when she moves on and if she marries Rehan, what will happen to Zain? Also, we know that by next week, both Rehan and his family along with Zain and his family will go to Mumbai. The question is whether Aliyah will go there:
  1. with her parents and Rehman chachu
  2. with Rehan as his wife or
  3. with Zain as --- (fill in the blanks please, because I still don't know what legal relationship they are in now)?

I surely would have enjoyed this and last week's episodes more if I knew more about Zain and Aliyah's legal relationship status as per CVs.

I am actually feeling sad about all these developments. The actors are playing their roles nicely - no doubt about that, ...it is just the story-line that is not easy to digest anymore.

P.S. Aliyah's pregnancy track, that is, Rehan marrying Aliyah to protect her, well...I sincerely request them not to turn a religious Aliyah into someone that will be outside her character. And at least this spoiler I don't believe.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All i can sayright now is, i agree with ur every word, me aapke har alfaaz say ittafaaq rkhti hn!
Edited by neenzz - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup you are right. We have been disappointed too many times. I am one of those people that say let's be positive but honestly everything that I thought will never happen ended up happening. I thought Usman will surely be cured by EID, instead he died. After that trip, I firmly believed third talaaq won't happen but it did. So even if we go by the current happenings in the show, who knows how things will play out in the future and we ended up getting the thing that we all dreaded the most..Rehan and Aaliya RM. Honestly, the makers better not make this stupid mistake. They have to realize that this fanbase is mostly consisted of zaya fans and most of us are ABSOLUTELY NOT going to toterate this Halala business. A lot of us did a lot of research on islamic laws regarding divorce and all and suggested some loopholes to the CVs that could prove that zaya are still considered married and not divorced. So if they want their loyal audience to tune in at 11 pm then they better give fans what they want. But yes this article has spread fear in me and I am honestly just preparing myself for the worst...I couldn't even enjoy the episode properly today

Those worked out well for the show though, I ended up loving those tracks but this one I highly doubt I will like. It is not the RM part that concerns me, it is the way CVs are going about it that bothers me because it involves destroying all three characters. Aaliya getting pregnant, Rehan marrying to save her reputation only to divorce her so she could return to Zain. How can any of the three go along with something like that? How can an RM of any kind occur if Aaliya is pregnant? It is haram and way too controversial, I want the TB article to be wrong otherwise I cannot see BI surviving going this route. It is one thing to go the cliched route but another to do something so damaging that you end up going against your own religion for the sake of a plot. I know BI have taken risks before but this would be pure foolishness.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Those worked out well for the show though, I ended up loving those tracks but this one I highly doubt I will like. It is not the RM part that concerns me, it is the way CVs are going about it that bothers me because it involves destroying all three characters. Aaliya getting pregnant, Rehan marrying to save her reputation only to divorce her so she could return to Zain. How can any of the three go along with something like that? How can an RM of any kind occur if Aaliya is pregnant? It is haram and way too controversial, I want the TB article to be wrong otherwise I cannot see BI surviving going this route. It is one thing to go the cliched route but another to do something so damaging that you end up going against your own religion for the sake of a plot. I know BI have taken risks before but this would be pure foolishness.

you guys every track worked out cause no one really came in between ZaYa, it was just about Zain and Aaliyah, no one else. but This time they are talking about another person in between, and not just a love triangle as such or a jealousy track but another guy actually marrying Aaliyah, the FL.

What the hell will Zain do? what will be his role? what will Harshads scenes even be? how will he even come in the story than other than showing him crying, regretting and crying more?

This time its just not about Rehan its about him coming in and ruining such a pure story that many loved, but after this third person making a permanent mark will ruin it for all. After the RM Zain and Aaliyah will NEVER be the SAME. Their Story is NEVER going to be the SAME.

*Emotional Right Now*
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

you guys every track worked out cause no one really came in between ZaYa, it was just about Zain and Aaliyah, no one else. but This time they are talking about another person in between, and not just a love triangle as such or a jealousy track but another guy actually marrying Aaliyah, the FL.

What the hell will Zain do? what will be his role? what will Harshads scenes even be? how will he even come in the story than other than showing him crying, regretting and crying more?

This time its just not about Rehan its about him coming in and ruining such a pure story that many loved, but after this third person making a permanent mark will ruin it for all. After the RM Zain and Aaliyah will NEVER be the SAME. Their Story is NEVER going to be the SAME.

*Emotional Right Now*

Bang on post! Before it was just the two of them, no threats, no pairing them with other people it was their story but if she marries Rehan that too this way then what is left of Zain and Aaliya? Where do they go from there? What they will randomly meet again and Rehan will divorce her? What will Zain's role be in the meantime and why has Aaliya been shown finding out about Zarina now of all times? Everything is just mind boggling right now, nothing makes sense and I totally agree that the story would NEVER be the same again 😭