Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

do you have a screen shot?

I came accross it randomly earlier today and didnt take a screenshot, but ill see if i can find it!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

*Emotional right now* TBH after RM they will never be the same no matter what they do, it just wont be the damn same. UGHH

Right, she said not pregnant but i love how she just ignored the RM part. You know i cant believe M, we got yelled at by Farhan Sir he so called got Frustrated, now wheres his ass, how dare he lie to us, how dare he call us impatient, DONT freakin straight up to our face lie and be like its never happening, I love how they blamed us for being impatient, regardless of me watching, I wanna ask them HOW dARE THEY YELL AT US LIE TO OUR FACES AND NOW EXPECT US TO KEEP watching. I'm sorry at least we fans say the truth and DONT lie.

How will Aaliyah ever go back to Zain thinking they have an illegitimate child? Wheres the Aaliyah that was fighting for her self respect got so lost in the moment and just went ahead? she wasnt even allowing him to come near her. See this is why im mad, why make her all strong and than just butcher it.

According to the person who asked, they only asked about pregnancy and not RM but I think we are all prepared for an RM track as much as we despise it.

Back then I understood his frustrations because I remember a lot of news spreading like wildfire, it was beyond control but now its like they stalled the inevitable to calm angry fans down. Regardless of what their intentions are, one thing is clear they are well aware of how this track will be accepted by fans. It was made clear much early on and the fact there is still a chance they would go this route, that too with such logic. It is an extremely damaging move to make at a time where they needed their fans the most. I know this track has yet to play out but we have reasons to be concerned.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still hanging on to the hope that a RM doesn't happen...

ZaYa's relationship will never be the same...it'll be destroyed. Rehan will always be hanging over their heads like a dark cloud. God, I hope the CV's don't kill such a beautiful relationship...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that person on twitter is nuts honestly

@M, TBH anything but i want them back to normalcy when they get back together if i get that charm back im ready for all honestly.

@Sruthi, LMAO yup, 😆 such a mess we are
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nervous!
NO RM NO RM NO RM NO RM PLZZZ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just can't believe that aaliya will go herself to rehaan that i wana mary you ? like seriously ?
we are suffering from august and one by one our hopes been shattered down , thank god fuze dint release any thing like that RM , but y the hell creatives are playing with our emotions. they know from twitter india forums Facebook that we only want zaya ,
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

So nervous!

Pretty much sums up our mindset 😆

Just the thought of Rehan and Aaliya together is so...bleargh!!!! 🤢
And what is Zain going to do, just let Aaliya walk away like that?? Wth!

If they stick to their characters, then a RM is definitely not happening! CV's better not mess ZaYa up or I swear I'm not going to leave them alone on Twitter. "Long dark tunnel" my foot. 🥱 They just need to get ZaYa back together without any damn RM...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anku94

So nervous!

God we have been telling them that for months now!!
I honestly feel tired telling them our opinions and feelings..i feel like it's no use..and yet I still can't stop telling them.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
on Facebook that lady deep , she is like , rehaan and zain are up to something, yeh b ho skta hai aaliyaa nikaaah haal tak jaaye and then there she won't be uttering qubool hai, and then she will run in zains arms. like seriously kitna emotions ka Flooda krengay 😡
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

on Facebook that lady deep , she is like , rehaan and zain are up to something, yeh b ho skta hai aaliyaa nikaaah haal tak jaaye and then there she won't be uttering qubool hai, and then she will run in zains arms. like seriously kitna emotions ka Flooda krengay 😡

Sara, laugh and brush it off, her "predictions" are freaking hilarious honestly 🤣