Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Saheba, I'm upset and disappointed with the lies. They are showing all that they "rubbished" initially. Why lie to the fans especially now when they need them the most with the switch in time slot. Honestly I'm tired justifying their actions. There's a breaking point for me too and I guess I'm soon reaching that. :(

same here girl😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know! That is what gets to me, you have a couple whose journey from hate to love has been depicted so beautifully and now this. It is something we knew was coming but hoped would not especially if it plays out like this of all ways.

Z, someone said Seema shot down rumors that Aaliya would be pregnant but these were also the same people who shot down previous spoilers that did eventually come true. It just makes us all the more fearful about this TB article. Aaliya and Zain getting carried away in the moment that too without getting drunk, it is something we can see because it will be another situation where she fears she lost him. Aaliya will be overcome with emotion, so maybe that is how they will explain the pregnancy angle but how things go forward from there is beyond my understanding.

*Emotional right now* TBH after RM they will never be the same no matter what they do, it just wont be the damn same. UGHH

Right, she said not pregnant but i love how she just ignored the RM part. You know i cant believe M, we got yelled at by Farhan Sir he so called got Frustrated, now wheres his ass, how dare he lie to us, how dare he call us impatient, DONT freakin straight up to our face lie and be like its never happening, I love how they blamed us for being impatient, regardless of me watching, I wanna ask them HOW dARE THEY YELL AT US LIE TO OUR FACES AND NOW EXPECT US TO KEEP watching. I'm sorry at least we fans say the truth and DONT lie.

How will Aaliyah ever go back to Zain thinking they have an illegitimate child? Wheres the Aaliyah that was fighting for her self respect got so lost in the moment and just went ahead? she wasnt even allowing him to come near her. See this is why im mad, why make her all strong and than just butcher it.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if i go by my practical thinking by keeping all aspects intact and past actions , my mind says NO RM without a doubt, ❤️
if m listening to my heart , m scared 😲
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i still cant believed they lied to us and he signed off of FB cause of us fans -_-
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

just an extension to all the predictions which i am expecting in coming episodes ...( Kuch kuch hota hai )
recently we saw zain is acting like a stubborn lover n he has clearly said dat he wil aliya forever if she moves on in life by getting married to someone ! further we hav seen rehaan's continual support wid zain n aliya ! he was smiling when zain was acting like a stubborn lover n he has made sure dat nothing remains hidden from aliya abt zain n his sacrifices !to b precise he is a well wisher of aliya n zain !
there is something goin on between rehaan n zain .. i feel ( n i hav also stated d same in my predictive posts as well ) ! zain n rehaan hav been seen exchanging fishy smiles as if dey hav planned something to make aliya realize her love for zain ! Zain has compelled aliya to take a step forward in her life if she really wants zain to leave her forever ! he has put aliya in a situation where she has to choose between zain n rehaan nw ! zain n rehaan hav seen that aliya is running away from truth regarding her love for zain n so they might b upto something
Now we do feel zain wil b determined to take aliya to d wedding venue to c her married to rehaan !!! ofcouse he knows it wont b possible for aliya to do so !!!
zain n rehaan wil work together to make dis reunion possible ! ( same was shown in d promo as well n even in episodes we hav seen rehaan taking zain's side infront of aliya n asking her to give him one chance atleast)
no wonder rehaan has mentioned abt his transfer to mumbai !

In june i had predicted abt zaya's rain seq n dat too in ashiqui 2 style n it became true widin two to three days time ! n this time i feel the reunion will happen in KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI STYLE !
yes even in kuch kuch hota hai .. kajol (anjali) backed out from marriage ceremonies at the last moment n same will happen wid aliya ! zain wil also attend the wedding like srk ( rahul) did ! here rehaan will play the character of salman khan !
aliya wil realize her love for zain n dat she cannot c anyone else as her shauhar other dan zain.. espcly when zain will b standing dere n witnessing this event !!! she wil surely not say qubool hai for rehaan !
she wil go running n hug zain !
n like we hav said everytime dat true love prevails only when dere is competition so finally this wil b d end of the competition
But its said that halala shud not be done just so dat wife can return bak to first husband n so halala shud not be pre decided ! halala is done to safeguard a woman's respect n dat we hav seen in aliya's dialogues yestrday!
but since there is difference in ceremonies between K2H2 and beintehaa( muslim show ) so there might b slight changes in presentation !
last time also aliya's marriage wid zeeshan didnt happen bcoz of zain n even this time aliya's marriage might not happen wid rehaan ! *fingers crossed*

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors/posts/551739724972468

This is merely a prediction n i am certainly expecting this filmy reunion for #ZaYa
- @deepikageetzaya

SERIOUSLY THIS WOMAN ?

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw on twitter that the person who has asked Seema, only asked about the pregnancy part and she replied to that specificaly. I dont think the person asked anything about RM
Edited by anku94 - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Even if there's no pregnancy, RM will destroy ZaYa. Seriously if I wanted to watch EK stuff why would I watch BI. It's starting to give me a headache now.

I still feel RM wouldn't happen at the last moment but I'm not sure anymore coz I've lost trust in CVs today which is what kept me going so far..
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

just an extension to all the predictions which i am expecting in coming episodes ...( Kuch kuch hota hai )
recently we saw zain is acting like a stubborn lover n he has clearly said dat he wil aliya forever if she moves on in life by getting married to someone ! further we hav seen rehaan's continual support wid zain n aliya ! he was smiling when zain was acting like a stubborn lover n he has made sure dat nothing remains hidden from aliya abt zain n his sacrifices !to b precise he is a well wisher of aliya n zain !
there is something goin on between rehaan n zain .. i feel ( n i hav also stated d same in my predictive posts as well ) ! zain n rehaan hav been seen exchanging fishy smiles as if dey hav planned something to make aliya realize her love for zain ! Zain has compelled aliya to take a step forward in her life if she really wants zain to leave her forever ! he has put aliya in a situation where she has to choose between zain n rehaan nw ! zain n rehaan hav seen that aliya is running away from truth regarding her love for zain n so they might b upto something
Now we do feel zain wil b determined to take aliya to d wedding venue to c her married to rehaan !!! ofcouse he knows it wont b possible for aliya to do so !!!
zain n rehaan wil work together to make dis reunion possible ! ( same was shown in d promo as well n even in episodes we hav seen rehaan taking zain's side infront of aliya n asking her to give him one chance atleast)
no wonder rehaan has mentioned abt his transfer to mumbai !

In june i had predicted abt zaya's rain seq n dat too in ashiqui 2 style n it became true widin two to three days time ! n this time i feel the reunion will happen in KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI STYLE !
yes even in kuch kuch hota hai .. kajol (anjali) backed out from marriage ceremonies at the last moment n same will happen wid aliya ! zain wil also attend the wedding like srk ( rahul) did ! here rehaan will play the character of salman khan !
aliya wil realize her love for zain n dat she cannot c anyone else as her shauhar other dan zain.. espcly when zain will b standing dere n witnessing this event !!! she wil surely not say qubool hai for rehaan !
she wil go running n hug zain !
n like we hav said everytime dat true love prevails only when dere is competition so finally this wil b d end of the competition
But its said that halala shud not be done just so dat wife can return bak to first husband n so halala shud not be pre decided ! halala is done to safeguard a woman's respect n dat we hav seen in aliya's dialogues yestrday!
but since there is difference in ceremonies between K2H2 and beintehaa( muslim show ) so there might b slight changes in presentation !
last time also aliya's marriage wid zeeshan didnt happen bcoz of zain n even this time aliya's marriage might not happen wid rehaan ! *fingers crossed*

https://www.facebook.com/Beintehaan.Colors/posts/551739724972468

This is merely a prediction n i am certainly expecting this filmy reunion for #ZaYa
- @deepikageetzaya

SERIOUSLY THIS WOMAN ?

LMAO HAHAHAH seriously man how far will she go. So annoying. Yesterday she was bashing Harshika on twitter, i got so mad man! Some 'fan' she is!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I saw on twitter that the person who has asked Seema, only asked about the pregnancy part and she replied to that specificaly. I dont think the person asked anything about RM

do you have a screen shot?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

LMAO HAHAHAH seriously man how far will she go. So annoying. Yesterday she was bashing Harshika on twitter, i got so mad man! Some 'fan' she is!

i dont have any words to explain her actions. bipolar all the times