Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Beautiful take Zainab.. love what you wrote about Zain.. about time people get that too..

Shukriya😆. Definitely i am just waiting for tom
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAOOO Ankeeta, confusion he confusion hai LALALALALALALALALALAAA *Breaks Glass singing so High*

OH word, but than again YOU JUST NEVER KNOW😆😆, yo can Harshu please tuck in his shirt he looks really masoom with the shirt out

LOLOL ugh, can never know anything when it comes to BI 🤪
hahahahah yeah he so does. He looks so bechara and i just wana hug him. he looks so hot with the shirt tucked in <3 But he looks cute now too and anyways this look is probably temporary LOL
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just saw the pics... hmm she's in different suit while he's in same shirt.. episode is different from the Precap again
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo a new thread and a new review
Yeah Zains dialogues have been written well
And i loved the way he came back because he did not want to repeat wifeys mistake , its better to fight for your love than give up
Now at least he wont be that regretful because he did try to win her back
But they are reuniting and without the RM
Aliya is way above marrying someone to return to their previous spouse thing, she wont allow mockery of marriage to happen
And rehan should be used as a lawyer, friend , brother to reunite Zaya not a husband for gods sake

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Especially when every single aspect of the relationship has been written with so much perfection and than executed with the same perfection.

M, first of all she doesnt even allow Zain coming near her hell with the even touching and now shes going to sleep with him, as far as i know its wont be forced and for the love of God dont freaking make them drunk, im going to be really pissed.

You know its going to be really disgusting cause Zain literally calls Rehan Bhai, how the hell can you marry your bhabhi when you know she loves ZAIN. Exactly why im fearing this might be true *sigh*

I know! That is what gets to me, you have a couple whose journey from hate to love has been depicted so beautifully and now this. It is something we knew was coming but hoped would not especially if it plays out like this of all ways.

Z, someone said Seema shot down rumors that Aaliya would be pregnant but these were also the same people who shot down previous spoilers that did eventually come true. It just makes us all the more fearful about this TB article. Aaliya and Zain getting carried away in the moment that too without getting drunk, it is something we can see because it will be another situation where she fears she lost him. Aaliya will be overcome with emotion, so maybe that is how they will explain the pregnancy angle but how things go forward from there is beyond my understanding.

-Facetious- thumbnail
It's just sad to see if the show goes down that route.. feels like they'll dump the show after reaching the highest cliff point. What was the point of the past 8-9 months then?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God look what it has come to. We are all filled with fear now
Like you I am really scared of what's to come and I do not trust the makers anymore when it comes to confirming spoilers and stuff
-Facetious- thumbnail
Saheba, I'm upset and disappointed with the lies. They are showing all that they "rubbished" initially. Why lie to the fans especially now when they need them the most with the switch in time slot. Honestly I'm tired justifying their actions. There's a breaking point for me too and I guess I'm soon reaching that. :(
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

LOLOL ugh, can never know anything when it comes to BI 🤪
hahahahah yeah he so does. He looks so bechara and i just wana hug him. he looks so hot with the shirt tucked in <3 But he looks cute now too and anyways this look is probably temporary LOL

LMAOO, we are such a mess man😆

RIght, i feel so bad for him its not evenfunny, can he just tuck his shirt in, LMAOOO yea but still matters and ma boy needs a haircut😆

FYI, i dont even know what im saying

Just saw the pics... hmm she's in different suit while he's in same shirt.. episode is different from the Precap again

Right and we get nothing from that😆 JKK, honestly even if Seema confirmed that she isnt going to be preggo that doesnt mean that the RM isnt happening, at least they didnt lie to us this time honestly,

I still cant believe we were yelled at by Farhan sir and he lied to us, wow honestly

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Wohoo a new thread and a new review

Yeah Zains dialogues have been written well
And i loved the way he came back because he did not want to repeat wifeys mistake , its better to fight for your love than give up
Now at least he wont be that regretful because he did try to win her back
But they are reuniting and without the RM
Aliya is way above marrying someone to return to their previous spouse thing, she wont allow mockery of marriage to happen
And rehan should be used as a lawyer, friend , brother to reunite Zaya not a husband for gods sake

IKR i had to make it today😆. Exactly I love the on-going faith of Zains that no matter what hes going to stick by her, w.e. he has to deal with hes going to without any BUTS!

Its just so ehhh cause Zain literally calls rehan Bhai without even saying his name, *sigh* stupid show is making my head hurt

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It's just sad to see if the show goes down that route.. feels like they'll dump the show after reaching the highest cliff point. What was the point of the past 8-9 months then?

Exactly! I mean this is when the show is at its best, where possibilities are endless so why go down the most damaging route??? I know spoilers have been proven wrong in the past but there are also ones that came true and its hard not to believe there is some truth to the latest TB article. It is just that fear that is within us