Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Awww ๐Ÿค—'s BACK, I was looking for your comments, these bums are just going all over the place.

Definitely, M, beautifully said. Cvs have directed realistic, pure and heart warming characters which gives us another reason for being upset if the RM occurs. They have build up such a pure love story ruining at the last moment will ruin it all, people and fans have stuck through out regardless of them straight up lying to us with the hope that they will seek some kind of loop and get us out of the RM nightmare. The proximity scenes have kept our hopes high and I really do hope they are not diminished just like that after such a long wait.

TBH M, I was I think more jumping of joy than in ZaYas scenes, IDK that dialogue just gave me hope, that hatred is brings them closer and that is what is surrounding them 24/7. Plus Zain hasnt given up now do you think he will if RM is the "ONLY"choice left to reunite, dont you think he might go out his way and get her back to him without RM?

TBH I just laughed when Read it, i was in laugh trying figure out the genetics of a damn bug,taking a mini break, scrolled the forum and that is what I found. You know they were one of the first ones to state anything about divorce, *sigh* we just dont know girl. BUt I still believe LAST minute things will be changed, something else will happen.

Exactly, when you write a love story like Zain and Aaliya's it is just a shame to ruin it all by going the RM route especially the way TB worded it. Rehan marrying Aaliya to save her reputation after she becomes pregnant with Zain's child then he will dump her so she can return to Zain .. where in all of that does it make any sense? Where does that ever sound like Zain, Aaliya or Rehan's characters? It would be doing a complete 180 to all three, which is why there is room for doubt but there is also fear of truth considering the divorce news was first leaked by TB.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
on Facebook the same lady page, she was saying that aaliya itself will go to rehaan's house to marry him n then at last minute aaliya will go back to zain as she will relazise that she can't marry cus she only love zain . n love will prevails . i was like W*F ๐Ÿ˜ก , if creatives will portray this , i bet no one will be happy
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written zainab! Today's episode was awesome, and these two are amazing actors, and zaya will reunite, i know this in my heart they will, it might be a long and bumpy ride, but it will never fail to entertain us with all kinds of emotions
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww I loved ur review
Beautifully written!!
Loved it
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Greatly Said! I concur completely, Zain and Aaliyahs love story is a painful one, but they will get through, they are both standing on the same path but just on two different corners, its just a matter of time before those corners meet, and they unite

TBH Ankeeta, lets just see what happens,

Yup, at this point its just a wait and watch kinda thing, however difficult that is! Im so attached to the show, and i would never be able to stop watching the show despite whatever they show, just for the sake of Zaya's story.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'll be so frustrated if the CV's give us all this build up and crash our hopes with a RM...clearly, there are other ways through which ZaYa can get back together!
BI's been doing so well, I hope they don't ruin the show with something so illogical and indigestible.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, when you write a love story like Zain and Aaliya's it is just a shame to ruin it all by going the RM route especially the way TB worded it. Rehan marrying Aaliya to save her reputation after she becomes pregnant with Zain's child then he will dump her so she can return to Zain .. where in all of that does it make any sense? Where does that ever sound like Zain, Aaliya or Rehan's characters? It would be doing a complete 180 to all three, which is why there is room for doubt but there is also fear of truth considering the divorce news was first leaked by TB.

Especially when every single aspect of the relationship has been written with so much perfection and than executed with the same perfection.

M, first of all she doesnt even allow Zain coming near her hell with the even touching and now shes going to sleep with him, as far as i know its wont be forced and for the love of God dont freaking make them drunk, im going to be really pissed.

You know its going to be really disgusting cause Zain literally calls Rehan Bhai, how the hell can you marry your bhabhi when you know she loves ZAIN. Exactly why im fearing this might be true *sigh*

Originally posted by: saranvir

on Facebook the same lady page, she was saying that aaliya itself will go to rehaan's house to marry him n then at last minute aaliya will go back to zain as she will relazise that she can't marry cus she only love zain . n love will prevails . i was like W*F ๐Ÿ˜ก , if creatives will portray this , i bet no one will be happy

LMFFAOO, Man lets just wait for the episodes than Sara, cause nothing is making sense๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: neenzz

Well written zainab! Today's episode was awesome, and these two are amazing actors, and zaya will reunite, i know this in my heart they will, it might be a long and bumpy ride, but it will never fail to entertain us with all kinds of emotions

Thanks Neenz. It was a great episode although i felt like there was something missing in the ZaYa convo, it might have been the editing i guess. It sure the hell going to be bumpy ride but if your watching the story for Zain and Aaliyah im sure you'll stick around. Definitely, BI has never failed so i hope it doesnt in the future either.

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Aww I loved ur review

Beautifully written!!
Loved it

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: anku94

Yup, at this point its just a wait and watch kinda thing, however difficult that is! Im so attached to the show, and i would never be able to stop watching the show despite whatever they show, just for the sake of Zaya's story.

TBH, it can be true considering TB was one of the first releasing the news of spoiler of divorce happening, scareddehh. LMAO me too, i dont think ill stop, im going to watch it during the RM too if it happens BUT i honestly doubt that it will something else will definitely occur, it just cant happen. I really dont hope they dont ruin such a beautiful story

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TBH, it can be true considering TB was one of the first releasing the news of spoiler of divorce happening, scareddehh. LMAO me too, i dont think ill stop, im going to watch it during the RM too if it happens BUT i honestly doubt that it will something else will definitely occur, it just cant happen. I really dont hope they dont ruin such a beautiful story

GAHHH so much confusion! One min its like k this spoiler sounds fake...so not happening. And then next its like oh shit but they were the first to report about divorce! Ugh dont know who to trust. Cant the episode come out like noww -__- I actually though today's episode would give us our answers, but that didnt happen. Now im hoping tomorrow's episode atleast gives us an idea of how its gona go from here.
Also, in the offscreen pics that were out today, it was only Harshika and the dhaba people shooting. Which means no Rehan and seems like next couple episode will be focused on them solely? Also Harshad was wearing the same shirt as today but Pree was wearing a different suit soo the precap may not be like how it was showed today i guess.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful take Zainab.. love what you wrote about Zain.. about time people get that too..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

GAHHH so much confusion! One min its like k this spoiler sounds fake...so not happening. And then next its like oh shit but they were the first to report about divorce! Ugh dont know who to trust. Cant the episode come out like noww -__- I actually though today's episode would give us our answers, but that didnt happen. Now im hoping tomorrow's episode atleast gives us an idea of how its gona go from here.
Also, in the offscreen pics that were out today, it was only Harshika and the dhaba people shooting. Which means no Rehan and seems like next couple episode will be focused on them solely? Also Harshad was wearing the same shirt as today but Pree was wearing a different suit soo the precap may not be like how it was showed today i guess.

LMAOOO Ankeeta, confusion he confusion hai LALALALALALALALALALAAA *Breaks Glass singing so High*

OH word, but than again YOU JUST NEVER KNOW๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, yo can Harshu please tuck in his shirt he looks really masoom with the shirt out