Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

well, while you are on it, ask him to reduce the two minute ZaYa scene to 30 sec and give us full blown
Pillar-Aliya scenes. πŸ˜†

No the pillar is strong enough just by himself oh and those cutie kids of his too just make the epi all about them their pain joy blah blah etc
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

As usual, a wonderfully written review! I agree with all that you've said! Their relationship is so pure. Today, Zains dialogue was beautiful and also had a lot of significance. I do hope that leaving dialogue is just for the fire thing and nothing else. Yes, their love is eternal and nothing can really ever ruin it, not even RM. But at the same time, they both are in so much pain and an RM will just rip them apart, and as a viewer and a fan of this show, its gona be way too hard to watch that! I really really hope the TB article is false. Frankly, the episodes dont coincide with the spoiler...even Rehan is happy for Zaya, how would an RM ever really play out? I really dont know! There just has to be a loophole man!...they haveee to get back together asap! I dont want Aliya fighting the Zarina battle alone...I want Zaya as a team!!

Ugh, the spoilers and the unpredictability of the show has totally messed with my head and this uncertainity and suspense is killing me. Its so hard to wait for the episodes LOL

Greatly Said! I concur completely, Zain and Aaliyahs love story is a painful one, but they will get through, they are both standing on the same path but just on two different corners, its just a matter of time before those corners meet, and they unite

TBH Ankeeta, lets just see what happens,
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

No the pillar is strong enough just by himself oh and those cutie kids of his too just make the epi all about them their pain joy blah blah etc

Oh weell, then Heena, ask him to show rehan and his kids stranded on an island or something cause that will make
absolute sense just like him following Aliya to hyd πŸ˜†
And I am pretty sure the janta will like it πŸ₯±
#nythingfor janta
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab πŸ€—to you, I love your positivity.

Now coming to the episode, CVs could not have written two characters more beautifully and in depth than they have with Zain and Aaliya. I mean hats off to them for portraying two characters that are so real that you can't help but feel for both that too during a redemption track, I'm impressed.

I felt for Aaliya when she said you won, I lost and then the way she slowly wrapped her arms around him. Zain, the man has come so far, he doesn't have to even question Aaliya's actions anymore because he understands her that much more than he ever did before. Zain knows the inner turmoil she feels and reached out to her, these scenes were probably one of the best for ZaYa and like you I became paranoid at his dialogues.

I'm glad Suraiya realizes her actions are only bringing them closer but its not going to stop her from plotting her next move so what is her next move? We know from spoilers it is not her but Zarina who is behind the fire, so what is Suraiya going to plot?

As for the TB article, can I just scream? That one just made my head spin and as optimistic as I want to be, I don't want to set my expectations too high even though I know ZaYa are endgame. It is just the way the CVs go about it that concerns me, RM or no RM don't ruin who the characters are at the core just for a plot or a logical way to reunite them.

Sorry for rambling, don't know if I made any sense.

Awww πŸ€—'s BACK, I was looking for your comments, these bums are just going all over the place.

Definitely, M, beautifully said. Cvs have directed realistic, pure and heart warming characters which gives us another reason for being upset if the RM occurs. They have build up such a pure love story ruining at the last moment will ruin it all, people and fans have stuck through out regardless of them straight up lying to us with the hope that they will seek some kind of loop and get us out of the RM nightmare. The proximity scenes have kept our hopes high and I really do hope they are not diminished just like that after such a long wait.

TBH M, I was I think more jumping of joy than in ZaYas scenes, IDK that dialogue just gave me hope, that hatred is brings them closer and that is what is surrounding them 24/7. Plus Zain hasnt given up now do you think he will if RM is the "ONLY"choice left to reunite, dont you think he might go out his way and get her back to him without RM?

TBH I just laughed when Read it, i was in laugh trying figure out the genetics of a damn bug,taking a mini break, scrolled the forum and that is what I found. You know they were one of the first ones to state anything about divorce, *sigh* we just dont know girl. BUt I still believe LAST minute things will be changed, something else will happen.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great review! That VM hit me straight in the feels! Had to subscribe to that person and track down that song!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
firstly they dint show talak procedure correctly , they havent shown iddah period correctly , in iddah periods both zain and aaliya accept themselves husband and wife , they slept in intimacy in her iddah before 3rd talak they slept in jungle , during iddah aaliya stays with another stranger man in his house totally not acceptable , i know its TV things will work here in HOW , like farhaan said earlier but if they are going thru remaarige track whats the effin meaning of zain and aaliya's nikhaanama ? zain's dua , zaya's manat at dargah , ? their deep dialogues about love and mannat ?whats the effin meaning of showing strong centered redemption track of male lead ? what about zain efforts ? i really realy realy hope this article is dead wrong about rm .we are all humans we make mistakes and we regret after cus we are not god we are humans. so my cuzn was saying talak happened its already a bigg bigg issue , and if they going to mock zain and aaliya relation ship its their take their show congrats to them .
talak already happened n its a sin and again if they are going or they are planning to that way its again haram, for aaliya to push zain away from her , she will go ahead with marrying rehaan ? on this point people will again in controversial situation that now where creatives had kept her self respect ? besides she is pakki muslamaan and her moral values and deeni taalim is showed strong and they will kill her character ??? so they better show diff kind of halal kise ke sentiments b hurt na ho, religious cultural b , they need to keep aspects all in one envelop, same here as many we need to keep low expectations cause we always get BKT
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Zainab! I am Asma 😳

First of all I would say, you go girl with the long post! Then I am not the only one πŸ˜†

A very beautiful post. Everything was written so beautifully with such a thought behind it, well done.

I would agree with you on that Zain's dialogues are so beautiful, they are so deep. The way Harshad delivers it.. it is all innoncence, purity, love, and caring. Zain loves his Aaliya. He wouldn't be complete without her and he knows, too, that she wouldn't either. One year of suffering he has found out that whatever he will do in life, he will never leave her behind. He will be there to protect her, care about her, take her hand and stand by her, love her and value her selfrespect. He will never, not even in the next life, leave her alone with pain and tears. Because he has seen what it all has resulted in once. He can see that even if his Aaliya is in front of him, he can't grab her and hold her forever. They are suffering for the distance that has been created. And later on he will truly understand what the three talaaqs uttered out of his mouth actually mean. This will be the moment where he will be broken like never before. He will win his Aaliya but how will he get back with her? Or will he ignore everything and believe in their pure love?

*edited*
That vm! What are you trying to? It almost got me crying πŸ˜’ Sooo beautiful! Loved it. I always enjoy watching their vms, my drugs before I go to sleep. The makers are doing a great job on them.

- asma

Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shas3

Great review! That VM hit me straight in the feels! Had to subscribe to that person and track down that song!

Thank You! Right, so brilliantly executed! LOL I did too!

Originally posted by: saranvir

firstly they dint show talak procedure correctly , they havent shown iddah period correctly , in iddah periods both zain and aaliya accept themselves husband and wife , they slept in intimacy in her iddah before 3rd talak they slept in jungle , during iddah aaliya stays with another stranger man in his house totally not acceptable , i know its TV things will work here in HOW , like farhaan said earlier but if they are going thru remaarige track whats the effin meaning of zain and aaliya's nikhaanama ? zain's dua , zaya's manat at dargah , ? their deep dialogues about love and mannat ?whats the effin meaning of showing strong centered redemption track of male lead ? what about zain efforts ? i really realy realy hope this article is dead wrong about rm .we are all humans we make mistakes and we regret after cus we are not god we are humans. so my cuzn was saying talak happened its already a bigg bigg issue , and if they going to mock zain and aaliya relation ship its their take their show congrats to them .
talak already happened n its a sin and again if they are going or they are planning to that way its again haram, for aaliya to push zain away from her , she will go ahead with marrying rehaan ? on this point people will again in controversial situation that now where creatives had kept her self respect ? besides she is pakki muslamaan and her moral values and deeni taalim is showed strong and they will kill her character ??? so they better show diff kind of halal kise ke sentiments b hurt na ho, religious cultural b , they need to keep aspects all in one envelop, same here as many we need to keep low expectations cause we always get BKT

At this point Saranvir I dont really care about anything but getting Zain and Aaliyah together without any Halala or RM Honestly, Just find some loop hope cause im sure theres going to be at least one.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

At this point Saranvir I dont really care about anything but getting Zain and Aaliyah together without any Halala or RM Honestly, Just find some loop hope cause im sure theres going to be at least one.

Zainab same thing i wanted but still i dont know how they will get back together , i mean we all want our zaya back at any cost. and they havent showed any scene from which we can assume yes they are going to find loophole . same thing we all are saying if they are going to go with halal and Rm , it will kill zaya essence and their characters both of them which somehow they are alive between us their pain and all, and moreover it will kill zaya fandom . 😲
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Hey Zainab! I am Asma 😳

First of all I would say, you go girl with the long post! Then I am not the only one πŸ˜†

A very beautiful post. Everything was written so beautifully with such a thought behind it, well done.

I would agree with you on that Zain's dialogues are so beautiful, they are so deep. The way Harshad delivers it.. it is all innoncence, purity, love, and caring. Zain loves his Aaliya. He wouldn't be complete without her and he knows, too, that she wouldn't either. One year of suffering he has found out that whatever he will do in life, he will never leave her behind. He will be there to protect her, care about her, take her hand and stand by her, love her and value her selfrespect. He will never, not even in the next life, leave her alone with pain and tears. Because he has seen what it all has resulted in once. He can see that even if his Aaliya is in front of him, he can't grab her and hold her forever. They are suffering for the distance that has been created. And later on he will truly understand what the three talaaqs uttered out of his mouth actually mean. This will be the moment where he will be broken like never before. He will win his Aaliya but how will he get back with her? Or will he ignore everything and believe in their pure love?

*edited*
That vm! What are you trying to? It almost got me crying πŸ˜’ Sooo beautiful! Loved it. I always enjoy watching their vms, my drugs before I go to sleep. The makers are doing a great job on them.

- asma

Hey Asma! Nice to meet yaπŸ˜ƒ

LMAO thanksπŸ˜†, I tired making it short but it was a failπŸ˜†

Thank You! Definitely Harshad has truly did justice to Zains character that no one else could have done, he has brought life to the character beyond our imagination. Who ever knew that such a boy young, immature could turn out to be so passionate, intense, loving, sincere and loyal. Thats the beauty of his character honestly, the progress of Zains character is one the best, real smooth too not bumpy at all. I really love how Zain knows Aaliyah really well, he knows how much she wants to be with him yet she has to stay away for her own self. He completely understands her and is giving her time to come back to him yet isnt forcing himself upon her which I love. on the other hand, Aaliyah is killing herself everyday trying not to turn back to Zain, Shes lying to herself and Zain, shes preparing herself once again to be left alone, yet she fails to see that no matter what Zain isnt going to leave her that easily. These two complete each other that no one else can ever do.

LOL, Sorry, it was just so beautiful I had to share it. I watched it a million and one times myself. πŸ˜†