Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL at the Zarina-Bilal scene πŸ˜†

But seriously Bilal! He saw Zain sleeping there yet he still set the dhabha on fire!! What a 🀬
musicxolover thumbnail
OMGGG he's in the middle of the fire! 😲
musicxolover thumbnail
OMFG no precap!!
Jaan loge kya? *bites fingernails nervously*

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
surhti didi surhti didi meli aaul aaapki photo chnage hogyi πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What do you guys think about the new spoiler? Cuz the reactions to the spoiler on the main forum seem to be negative and im not sure why! I know things are still unsure, but atleast there was no mention of Rehan or Rm and isnt that a good thing? No one know what this mock nikkah is gona mean, but what it does mean is focus on Zaya and most likely some cute scenes between tem too? Idk but im feeling really good about the upcoming track!
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL at the Zarina-Bilal scene πŸ˜†

But seriously Bilal! He saw Zain sleeping there yet he still set the dhabha on fire!! What a 🀬

zar bilal were funny today but then what bilal did knowing zain was there not cool at all😑
Zari taking suri's jhooti kasam i hope something happens to suri lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Word Count: 0

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

surhti didi surhti didi meli aaul aaapki photo chnage hogyi πŸ˜†

LOL didi?? Please no πŸ˜†
Yess, finally!! :D

Originally posted by: anku94

What do you guys think about the new spoiler? Cuz the reactions to the spoiler on the main forum seem to be negative and im not sure why! I know things are still unsure, but atleast there was no mention of Rehan or Rm and isnt that a good thing? No one know what this mock nikkah is gona mean, but what it does mean is focus on Zaya and most likely some cute scenes between tem too? Idk but im feeling really good about the upcoming track!

Idk either! I think it's a good thing because it's focused on ZaYa and ZaYa alone, but I'm just confused; will it be a legit nikaah? πŸ€”
I guess we'll just get to know by Friday, no point in breaking our heads πŸ˜† At least there's no mention of a RM or Rehan and that's good enough for me for now!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL didi?? Please no πŸ˜†
Yess, finally!! :D

are yaaar i can't help with my feelings lol , sruthi that lady from Facebook the predication bandi , she accepted that her predications gone to bawdi 🀣 but she aint a stopper, she is on the roll again doing predictions on mock nikaah and all 🀣

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Idk either! I think it's a good thing because it's focused on ZaYa and ZaYa alone, but I'm just confused; will it be a legit nikaah? πŸ€”
I guess we'll just get to know by Friday, no point in breaking our heads πŸ˜† At least there's no mention of a RM or Rehan and that's good enough for me for now!

Im not sure! But maybe there are some conditions for a mock nikaah, that they want to show the audience. Im sure its not legit or permanent because it cant be that easy for them to get back. But maybe theres like some kind of condition which allows them to stay together temporarily or something? i have no idea!