Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's so good to see Aaliya smiling again, she looked adorable :) And Zain was so cute while telling her the story!

Gahh, I don't have enough words to describe how cute they are ❤️

And that BGM *sigh* <3
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO!!! I swear that girl is known for being sooo bipolar and blowing her own trumpet all the time. She can never be wrong you know 🤣🤣
manny136 thumbnail
When zaya do get married again officially no questions of legality i hope none of their parents r their only certain friends, rehman maybe, dhaba guys, i dont want to see the parentals faces at all though i would love for suri to come running in but its too late n they r married n she is like nooo lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

When zaya do get married again officially no questions of legality i hope none of their parents r their only certain friends, rehman maybe, dhaba guys, i dont want to see the parentals faces at all though i would love for suri to come running in but its too late n they r married n she is like nooo lol

Yes, no parents!! It's because of them that they're in this position in the first place 🥱

@bold - I would die laughing if this happened LOL 🤣
manny136 thumbnail
LMAO did u see the new predictions on the fb page lol
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

i wonder if rehman is gonna bring his chickens to BV lol Zain should call him khalu now lol wonder what rehmans reaction is gonna be when he finds out zain is his nephew by marriage lol Im surprised suri asked him to come zari is not gonna like this. Im glad he is coming but what happens to the dhaba is it completely destroyed? what about the workers i liked them n what about shalam will they also move again. As for the arson i wonder if they investigate this n will fahad get into trouble coz he provided the funding lol Zaya really uproot everyone dont they lol

If Rehman chacha goes to BV Zaro canot do anything to Aalia he will support her.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys, What did i miss? What is this mock nikkah?? Anyone find out? Like what significance is gona hold in Zaya's life?
One relieving thing is that there was no mention of Rehan or Rm. Suri is gona plot, but im not thaat worried about it. Yes she will probably bring up halala, but will it really go that far with an RM? We have yet to find out
musicxolover thumbnail

LMAO did u see the new predictions on the fb page lol

Post them here 😆
manny136 thumbnail

Rehmaan chacha coming to mumbai ... n zaya's teamwork will be worth watching in coming episodes to reveal zarina n bilal's true face!
zain wil surely listen to aliya now on .. as he knows she is never wrong

Further zarina before her exit wil reveal suraiya's secrets n nafeesa's truth infront of d family paving way for zaya's official reunion aftr one month or so!

suraiya might hav hit rida( rehaan's wife ) in that accident !!! suraiya must hav taken rida's wealth ! So finally rehaan is d owner of barkat group? LOL

all the incidents n families n pasts r linked up ! huh !!!
STORY FOR COMING ONE OR TWO MONTHS !
musicxolover thumbnail

Rehmaan chacha coming to mumbai ... n zaya's teamwork will be worth watching in coming episodes to reveal zarina n bilal's true face!
zain wil surely listen to aliya now on .. as he knows she is never wrong

Further zarina before her exit wil reveal suraiya's secrets n nafeesa's truth infront of d family paving way for zaya's official reunion aftr one month or so!

suraiya might hav hit rida( rehaan's wife ) in that accident !!! suraiya must hav taken rida's wealth ! So finally rehaan is d owner of barkat group? LOL

all the incidents n families n pasts r linked up ! huh !!!
STORY FOR COMING ONE OR TWO MONTHS !

Pssht, she just doesn't give up, does she? 😆