Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Oh yes, i want her downfall to start now!!! Zain will not believe now whetever is shown his way and neither with Aliya. So let all the conspiracies begin again. And this time i think Zaro will also join as she wants Aliya's doom. Ek villian kafi nahin that ki ddosri aa gayi... really yaar can't these two have just 1 week of peace!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can be spared of thinking for 1 week atleast LOL

I say bring it on, Zaru, Suri, Fahad, Bilal. ZaYa have grown so much in the current track, nothing can break them, they have been through hell and still love each other unconditionally. People will plot and plot even more but their love will win. Suri admitted it herself, the game is over before it has even started.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh hell forget it guys... I'm so excited for tomorrow.. first reunion then nikaah (whatever that is)

It's a fake nikaah dude, what is that man?!!!?!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Oh Shru, u totally cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!! All are asleep at home and i saw this and just laughed out LOUD. Mum got up and said what happened... are u allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

LMAO oops 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

No matter what Suri does this time, Zain will not let Aliya go and will not let any misunderstanding come in between them. So bring it on Suri, you're going down

Suri is really like Shyam from IPK the type of villan you root for knowing she will always fail 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia has said she is pakka musalman , so if it is fake she will nt do.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Suri is really like Shyam from IPK the type of villan you root for knowing she will always fail 😆

Just makes it even more interesting to watch right?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's a fake nikaah dude, what is that man?!!!?!

God knows.. the only conclusion I could think of was they marry each other unaware of the fact they can't and Suraiyya brings in trouble by pointing out halala and how they can't be together.

Right now all I care about is the confession we are getting tomorrow ❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DAFAQ is going on? one day its RM and the other reunion, LMFAOOO im so done, DAMN You BI😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

God knows.. the only conclusion I could think of was they marry each other unaware of the fact they can't and Suraiyya brings in trouble by pointing out halala and how they can't be together.

Right now all I care about is the confession we are getting tomorrow ❤️

LOL, I want to cry in frustration! But we have to wait and watch
manny136 thumbnail
I dont get how zain thinks suri would let aliya back in their lives after what happened n he n aliya wont tell the nafeesa truth so how will they even get aliya back into BV? Wonder how long this rm, suri evil plotting is gonna last usually BI pace is fast so i really hope they dont waste time. BTW where did shalam go like they will let aliya leave with zain lol