Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Im not scared of those special fans lol I just never got the hype about the guy as an actor. Curse me downπŸ˜† yeah im scared of rabid fans of a fictional character on tv or an actor i had not really heard of till Bi seriously get real its just for story line purposes if the can off Usman rehan is just the lawyer lol

lMAO, okay now we wait for spoilers to tell us Rehan will be killed off?!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Well, Nandish is just a cameo right? Albeit a one with a painfully long tenure.
He has to go at some point or the other right? Right?
He has to gol

Yo, why you calling my Rehan a cameo, he is the pillar, the parallel lead
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Look who's back with the long reviews!! πŸ€— Love your take on the episodes. ❀️

Dude, I will be so pissed if they show us a pregnancy track and a RM; that's basically butchering all 3 of their characters! I'm not ready to see a RM...it'll kill ZaYa and the show for me. 😳 CV's better not take us for a ride again...

Hugs, kisses and a slapπŸ€—πŸ˜† thanksseehh

TBH, wouldnt a preggo track just ruin everything that Aaliyah has been stating, her self respect, how in the world would she go sleep with Zain and not care about that now? how does that make sense? Full contradiction, honestly. I really hope they know what the hell they are doing honestly,

but than again, Consummation in a beard whats better LMAOπŸ˜†

*sigh* only if i knew what was going to happen

Just like Aaliyah is safe and protected with ONLY Zain, exactly how her self respect will be given respect when she re-unites with him again

It is true. Aliya was humilated time and time again, even when she begged him repeatedly.
But now, it is not a question of gaining her self respect back.
It is about building it again because Zain repented and he repented hard.

TBH, I never felt this sympathetic towards a person trying to redeem himself, or is redeemed but is trying to prove that he or she has changed, changed to the person his/her loved one wanted him/her to be. The fry in my mouth was there in my mouth, I couldn't chew, honestly, Zain's pain, his regret, his love, his innocence is just really pure. The beauty and the purity of this redemption track is very hard to describe in words, if you're watching the show exactly the way I am, I am sure you feel what I felt watching the episode.

Lol,chew girlπŸ˜†
But he had to prove himself. If you had asked me a fortnight ago to as weather Zain has repented fully or not,my answer would have been in negative.
After watching today's beautiful beautiful episode, I would like to say the poor soul is miserable. Aliyaa just go back to him,we will take care of all Kabab mein Haddis.
Cause he knows.
He knows the extent to which Aliya was hurt and knows how wrong he was.
what was done is over and he is miserable.
And he is repenting,cursing himself over and over again for the mistakes that were not his fault!
I in love with Zain.
Amd omg, that backwards walk 🀣
Simply refusing to go from her life,refusing to leave her alone.
Refusing to make the same mistake twice.

Zain wont leave her till hes content that shes safe hands, is that foreshadowing, or is that me just being paranoid.
Yeah well,woh sirf Zain ke hathon mein mehfus hai πŸ˜› [/B]
And yes, I heard what Suri said.
That meri nafrat Zain aur Aliya ke mohabbat se harti aa rai hai.
Well suro, that is just how the world works babe, karma will be a bitch and bite you on your arse.

About the RM. Well, I started watchin BI for timepass, stayed till nlw for ZaYa only.
This is a thing I disagree upon.
I will be immensely disappointed if the cv's decide to show Remarraige.
I really do not want it.
I will watch,no doubt in the hopes of ZaYa reunion and because of the fact that I am too far gone and cannot stop watching.
But I really do NOT want a RM.

-Sanika. 😊
This is the first time,I guess,I am commenting on your thread in response to your review and not giving a guest appearance πŸ˜›

Definitely, Sanika, but he has been building it back and im sure sooner it will be back!

LMAO done with the fries, *phew* πŸ˜†

wonderfully said honestly, and your always welcome to comment. Zain and Aaliyah w.e. might happen i really hope it happens for the better honestly something that the viewers want to watch as well especially considering there will be a slot change next week.

I am sure there can other loop holes, and i hope Cvs uses them
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I agree, hes the reason BI has been doing so well
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Parallel lead LMAOO 🀣
Reminds me of another "parallel lead." πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† my fave and the funniest part was the actress herself apparently said it and here we waited for her to be their for a long while and she disappeared the moment zain rejected her and looked like he had dumped her after a really long relationship i was like wth woman show some dignity lol
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol, go join the janta πŸ˜†
Pillar? bulldozer more like πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I agree, hes the reason BI has been doing so well

I very much agree with you, on that note I need to email Farhan and complain about the fact that Rehan only appears for 2 mins, I want a full 10, thank you very much
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

lol, go join the janta πŸ˜†
Pillar? bulldozer more like πŸ˜†

I created the janta 😎
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Zainab πŸ€—to you, I love your positivity.

Now coming to the episode, CVs could not have written two characters more beautifully and in depth than they have with Zain and Aaliya. I mean hats off to them for portraying two characters that are so real that you can't help but feel for both that too during a redemption track, I'm impressed.

I felt for Aaliya when she said you won, I lost and then the way she slowly wrapped her arms around him. Zain, the man has come so far, he doesn't have to even question Aaliya's actions anymore because he understands her that much more than he ever did before. Zain knows the inner turmoil she feels and reached out to her, these scenes were probably one of the best for ZaYa and like you I became paranoid at his dialogues.

I'm glad Suraiya realizes her actions are only bringing them closer but its not going to stop her from plotting her next move so what is her next move? We know from spoilers it is not her but Zarina who is behind the fire, so what is Suraiya going to plot?

As for the TB article, can I just scream? That one just made my head spin and as optimistic as I want to be, I don't want to set my expectations too high even though I know ZaYa are endgame. It is just the way the CVs go about it that concerns me, RM or no RM don't ruin who the characters are at the core just for a plot or a logical way to reunite them.

Sorry for rambling, don't know if I made any sense.
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I very much agree with you, on that note I need to email Farhan and complain about the fact that Rehan only appears for 2 mins, I want a full 10, thank you very much

well, while you are on it, ask him to reduce the two minute ZaYa scene to 30 sec and give us full blown
Pillar-Aliya scenes. πŸ˜†