Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i just dont get how after the reunion and the mock nikkah thing and going to mumbai n even having rehman come aliya will be able to marry another guy even if its to get back to zain coz if its with tht intention it wont count n how zain could do tht or let her. As for rehan his story today the guy really wants them together so i can get tht he might be willing to do tht to get them together but would he tell them of this or deceive aliya n then divorce her. Why would aliya even marry him. Can suri be so vindictive tht she kinda forces this to happen ??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL okay.. I still didn't get it.. is it valid or not?

Idk! It just made me even more confused! 😳

I just want to know if it's a legit marriage or only a promise of one...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Basically, we don't know. Are they officially divorced? Or will be there be a loophole.

If they are officially divorced then halala has to happen, they can't just remarry.

If there is a loophole, they're not divorced so mock nikaah won't make a difference.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Idk! It just made me even more confused!😳

I just want to know if it's a legit marriage or only a promise of one...

I don't know if I should rejoice or not
musicxolover thumbnail
Okay well, look at the bright side...we can rule out a RM, at least for a while...because there's no way ZaYa are going to let each other go...

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

No matter what Suri does this time, Zain will not let Aliya go and will not let any misunderstanding come in between them. So bring it on Suri, you're going down

Oh yes, i want her downfall to start now!!! Zain will not believe now whetever is shown his way and neither with Aliya. So let all the conspiracies begin again. And this time i think Zaro will also join as she wants Aliya's doom. Ek villian kafi nahin that ki ddosri aa gayi... really yaar can't these two have just 1 week of peace!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we can be spared of thinking for 1 week atleast LOL
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feel your pain Shruti and Shivani, i'm ready to bang my head against the wall.

You know people who don't read any spoilers or articles will be living a peaceful life
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I don't know if I should rejoice or not

Exactly!
#ConfusedSoul -____-
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Shru, u totally cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!! All are asleep at home and i saw this and just laughed out LOUD. Mum got up and said what happened... are u allright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh hell forget it guys... I'm so excited for tomorrow.. first reunion then nikaah (whatever that is)