Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Suri killed Rida 😲😲😲 Is it a spoiler ? So now it all makes sense !!! I am impressed by CVs. I wanna see how everything plays out 😊
P.S Yes I am being positive 😆😆😆
manny136 thumbnail
bilal is such a kameena he saw zain was sleeping there n still told the gundas to spill kerosene on the dhaba, wow aliya n zain have really horrible cousins lol
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

bilal is such a kameena he saw zain was sleeping there n still told the gundas to spill kerosene on the dhaba, wow aliya n zain have really horrible cousins lol

Not only cuzns even the real ones are like that.
Bilal has got to my nerves now after listening to what he did today -_- Everyone is the show is selfish -_- expect few people.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aashima-

Suri killed Rida 😲😲😲 Is it a spoiler ? So now it all makes sense !!! I am impressed by CVs. I wanna see how everything plays out 😊

P.S Yes I am being positive 😆😆😆

@bold - Haila!! 😲 😆

@blue - Double jolt, omg 😲 😆

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hope that dialogue was for tomorrow as well, or both can be foreshadowing a new track of Zain's supposed death??!

don't say this please
manny136 thumbnail
no precap but they shot a new promo for the time change they r wearing the same things but harshad has a shaved look in this one lol n he is standing the other side lol they say the same thing nothing new
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO, If Aashi is positive, i need to be positive.
Just have this fear of halala, i believe it won't happen but the fear still remains. The episode today was beautiful because of ZaYa, talking on the phone all night long. Man!! This is why we watch BI, true heroes of BI
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It won't happen don't worry Shivvy, we're not watching an Ekta show LOL. When they come with plastic surgery or they were dead but their twin brother arrives 🤣

don't say this please

Word Count: 0

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
After watching tonight's episode I continue to fail seeing the logic in the TB article. Zain and Aaliya's phone conversation was so beautiful, heartwarming, they just make you love them more!

Bilal why I am not surprised? If this guy can hurt his own father then who is Zain to him? His dark side has really come out through this track

Suri, she is sensible after all! I'm glad she is not completely blinded by her sister, she knows Zarina is far from perfect
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dude, the supposed death of Zain was ruled out ages ago! Why was this brought up again? 🤔