Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

but wasnt the zaya phone convo great, and rehans rida story will freak aliya once she sees the fire n almost loses zain aww btw suri aint tht stupid in regards to zari lol

I loved the scene.. it was so sweet and cute.. poor souls just waiting to be together..

LOL what Farhan/Peter did for Zain, today Rehan did for Aaliya... way to go 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

and and and I have no idea how the halala would fit in now, Rehan ended things well with them all. But I guess it's not the end for him!

He's been very conveniently sent to Mumbai in advance 😆

But you know what I think it's Zarina whose going to bring in the halala issue, after today's episode I strongly feel so.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The fire scene tomorrow, makes her realise Zain's worth. Tomorrow, I think we will get an intense confrontation, where both will express their desire to be together and as you said Zarina will bring in the halala issue and Rehan might do it as a duty? But that's just making a joke out of it all
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

He's been very conveniently sent to Mumbai in advance 😆

But you know what I think it's Zarina whose going to bring in the halala issue, after today's episode I strongly feel so.

I think burning the dhaba was the revenge n did bilal know zain was there n still set it on fire wow then losing zain would be the biggest punishment aliya could get. I can't believe zari also took jhooti kasam on suris life lol beware suri beware lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dare I ask about the episode?? 😕

Omgg my profile picture finally changed!!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL, not too bad. Cute ZaYa scene, but fire was right at the end with no precap. In the same place as yesterday regarding halala
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

good for u lol epi wasnt bad, suri aint tht stupid, fahad isnt after zains money but he has become really detached n again got fooled into giving moned for a job tht bilal will do aka arson, zaya had a phone convo so sweet aww, rehan n co left n rehan talked about rida n losing her foreshadowing aliya almost losing zain n noo precap lol
-Facetious- thumbnail
Shru I'm gonna stare at your dp forever
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

The fire scene tomorrow, makes her realise Zain's worth. Tomorrow, I think we will get an intense confrontation, where both will express their desire to be together and as you said Zarina will bring in the halala issue and Rehan might do it as a duty? But that's just making a joke out of it all

Yeah pretty much this.. I really want that dialogue of Zain to play out tomorrow as well.. I'm really paranoid about that chala jaunga stuff..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL Shiv that scene was just <3 <3
Thanks guys!

Wait...NO PRECAP?! 😳