Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really want this one to be true because it sounds the most logical. Think about it, none of us can figure out why Rehan and Aaliya would marry with the intention to divorce considering its haram and both have been shown religious and valuing the institution of marriage. It is not something they would make a mockery of especially given how Aaliya came down hard on Zain for making a mockery of their relationship. Add to that IF has edited out the pregnancy portion of their TB spoiler, so it only raises even more questions as to how all that would go about.

This is why I'm hoping this scroll promo is true, it would connect to the TE one about ZaYa reuniting after Zain's near death experience. It would address the halala issue and would take a sensible route in addressing something that seems impossible

WORD!!

And apart from TB no other site has reported about RM till now. Touchwood.

If we go by what we've seen in the show so far, none of the characters would agree to such a drastic step. I mean if RM happens, it cannot be done with the intention of coming back to the first husband. Not only it butchers the characters, it is haraam and the relationship Aaliya will have with both men will be looked down upon as illegitimate. Where will that self respect be which Aaliya stressed upon in the last episode or what Zain said is as pure as their relationship. They cannot go that route. This track was also about Zain keeping Aaliya and her respect 'mehfuz' apart from gaining back her faith and love. Where would that go if she goes ahead and marry Rehan?
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i am positive that the CVs wont take the cliche route
RM is not logical and not desired also

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am such an idiot. I thought the episode is over and came to read wu -_- Now will have to wait another 29 minutes 😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
NO PRECAP
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god no precap :((( now im freaking out, kuch toh dikha dete :/
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what the hell CVS
we better thave something BIG for tomorrow

but no PRECAP

manny136 thumbnail
but wasnt the zaya phone convo great, and rehans rida story will freak aliya once she sees the fire n almost loses zain aww btw suri aint tht stupid in regards to zari lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and the fire scene right at the end!!

But a lot of foreshadowing today, especially Rehan's dialogues!!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No precap-CV's has put us in supence.
Aalia will take Zain to her house.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and and and I have no idea how the halala would fit in now, Rehan ended things well with them all. But I guess it's not the end for him!