-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking at old episode pics, Zain has gone bare patla man, kaisa yeh ishq Hain, kaisa yeh daar hain
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Killing Rehan off LOL. Have you not seen Rehan janta on FB, they will curse you down 🤣
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

YO ima be on break if RM happens. Too hard to digest and if RM happens, consummation has to happen right?

Yeah, that will pretty much suck
Cause Aliya and Rehan will be just pukeworthy.
Aliya then cannot talk bout self respect 🥱
Going on the rant we have started since the news of T came out- RM ain't gonna happen 😛
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Killing Rehan off LOL. Have you not seen Rehan janta on FB, they will curse you down 🤣

Kya janta? 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey zainab 🤗 love ya nigga and missed your reviews . ❤️ i have nothing to add to your post .

just tremendous commendable post penned down beautiful each and every aspect 👏 👏 👏 👏 .

HEY Saranvir!🤗 and I missed your comments man❤️ aww thank you!😳

Originally posted by: manny136

Finally u saw the epi lol lovely review as usual lol Aww my poor zaya r in so much pain n for a fleeting second they had a moment but aliya war btwn her mind n heart as well as the self respect she cherishes is playing havoc on their love. I loved what zain said n him coming back n being all smirky lol im glad he is learning from his mistakes but also aliyas he is not going to do what she did coz it cost them an entire yr apart. I totally get where aliya is coming from she got really hurt insulted by ppl she thought were her ppl but they all abandoned her n didnt believe her. Even if zain is with her his family isnt and i dont see how tht will change unless the whole truth comes out but suri doesnt seem like she cares either way its all about winning over zayas love. the zaya convo on the table was great small but it showed zain knows what she really wants she wants him to leave but he knows she wont be able to take it like we saw in yesterdays epi where she prayed for strength to see him go and when she asked Usman hai na tht she will be able to live without him. Aliya's mind n heart are at a constant battle right now and even if zain goes if she tells him tht she wont cry who is she kidding there is no way aliya will ever be able to let zain go no matter what even if religion, society n family were against them n aliya told him to go feeling like yeah she would be fine, yeah right that aint happening. Zain's dialogue might be foreshadowing tom n the fire coz even suri was saying how she is worried for him. I liked how they linked the zari rehman issue to aliya n how tht will lead to the fire its all connected ppl lol. As for the spoiler i take it an epi at a time lol we know its a possibility hope for the best be prepared for the worst lol Even though the baby thing seems so weird lol i ve always felt tht even a baby story was zaya was gonna be full of drama n angst for them its zaya ppl they never do anything easy. Ok this is really long but just remember its zaya zaya zaya all the way its their story. oh btw loved the vm gonna check the channel now lol

MANNY WOMAN your comments are just as long as my reviews😆, way to go😆/

That is what I love the most that not only has he comprehended his mistakes and is trying to make them better but is allowing Aaliyah to have her own space, giving her time to think, letting her speak her mind and most of all not giving up. I love how hes not letting anything get to him real hard, cause if he does that he would have given up at day 1.

TBH, Rehan i never get bothered by him honestly, he just a piece of that just enters and goes away, hes not a person whose there to ruin such purity, But did anyone notice his genuine smile when Zain came back, sat with his legs up and stated how hes not making the same mistake she made a year ago, that smile was real.

The fire scene, low expectations lets just wait.

Exactly no matter what takes place it will always be Zain and Aaliyah and no one else. Right, i watched the vm like ten times already😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Dammit, so impatient for tomorrow's episode! *throws hands up in frustration*
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Exactly, there's like 3, parallel lead my foot
manny136 thumbnail

Im not scared of those special fans lol I just never got the hype about the guy as an actor. Curse me down😆 yeah im scared of rabid fans of a fictional character on tv or an actor i had not really heard of till Bi seriously get real its just for story line purposes if the can off Usman rehan is just the lawyer lol
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Killing Rehan off LOL. Have you not seen Rehan janta on FB, they will curse you down🤣

Well, Nandish is just a cameo right? Albeit a one with a painfully long tenure.
He has to go at some point or the other right? Right?
He has to gol
musicxolover thumbnail

Exactly, there's like 3, parallel lead my foot

Parallel lead LMAOO 🤣
Reminds me of another "parallel lead." 😆