Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I feel so sad when we talk about BI ending

I know, I don't want BI to end either. I want them to have a successful run especially when they can beat out shows like DABH in the UK.

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Meenakshi, more than spoilers if you read this admin's predictions your head will spin!! It is best to ignore her speculations and predictions because it will do nothing but irritate you more

I noticed TB edited their article, so no more pregnancy. Interesting how they edited that part out

Honestly ignoring spoilers, I just want to watch the episodes peacefully until I find reason not to enjoy BI anymore. Hoping they at least complete one year successfully and maybe then they can wrap up because Preetika did say this show would have a definite run.

Here's some good news, did anyone read that BI beat out DABH again in the UK?? If only they could do the same in India but still that is quite an accomplishment given that show is huge.

Oh I really logged in to ask this question, for viewers in US and Canada can anyone tell me when BI is going to air starting from next week? Is Big Boss even airing?? Where I live there have been no promos about a time change and none for BB8 and when I check my guide shows an extremely old schedule for Colors shows. So yes, I am very lost and hoping you can help

True Mandy, for my sanilty i will do the same. enjoy and see till what ever time i can. If i don't like i will take a break and just come and talk to u guys in here.

About ur question - am afraid i have no answer. Let us see if someone else answers.

See u all tonight :)

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I know, I don't want BI to end either. I want them to have a successful run especially when they can beat out shows like DABH in the UK.

Seriously... also they have so much to show still.. hope makers don't give up on it after reunion.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Seriously... also they have so much to show still.. hope makers don't give up on it after reunion.

That is another one of the fears, maybe its the bitterness left over in me about the way IPK went after reuniting the lead couple. I do not want BI to have the same fate, there is so much left to tell and I really want to see ZaYa fighting against the world for their love. I want to see how much things have changed this time around, before they were in their happy phase and living in a bubble but now they are more aware of those who plot against them and can take them on together. Now no one can instigate them and it won't be a case of taking each other for granted, I really want to see that.
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey Asma! Nice to meet ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LMAO thanks๐Ÿ˜†, I tired making it short but it was a fail๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You! Definitely Harshad has truly did justice to Zains character that no one else could have done, he has brought life to the character beyond our imagination. Who ever knew that such a boy young, immature could turn out to be so passionate, intense, loving, sincere and loyal. Thats the beauty of his character honestly, the progress of Zains character is one the best, real smooth too not bumpy at all. I really love how Zain knows Aaliyah really well, he knows how much she wants to be with him yet she has to stay away for her own self. He completely understands her and is giving her time to come back to him yet isnt forcing himself upon her which I love. on the other hand, Aaliyah is killing herself everyday trying not to turn back to Zain, Shes lying to herself and Zain, shes preparing herself once again to be left alone, yet she fails to see that no matter what Zain isnt going to leave her that easily. These two complete each other that no one else can ever do.

LOL, Sorry, it was just so beautiful I had to share it. I watched it a million and one times myself. ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice to meet you, too ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hahah I have these problems, too, mines are always a novel.. longer than yours ๐Ÿ˜ต

Exactly! Harshad has portrayed Zain's journey so beautifully.. but I hope that soon he goes back to his more casual I. I mean the guy is only 25-26, he doesn't need to dress that formal all the time. But I think the time will come when they will turn back into their old Zain and Aaliya as they reunite.
They have both learned from their mistakes and I am sure that they wouldn't do it again. They have seen the result of it. But all this suffering and pain will lead to a stronger a bond. Their relationship with its love, trust, and respect will be much stronger this time!

It really is beautiful, thanks for sharing it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And wow, you got the thread on 30+ pages. Well done, your long post payed in the long run, hahaha.

- asma

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay, honestly, the promo gives me good vibes. Atleast it hints at the possibility of history changing and all in a good way i think. And Zaya reunion is exciting me too! Im just nervous about the spoilers cuz no matter what, i always end up reading them. Tellyexpress is releasing two more after the epi, and im nervous about that, i can only hope it has some good stuff
mandy0310 thumbnail

The other one says will history change when ZaYa get to know about law of halala nikaah... this one's good, it talks about "change" in history, so basically reunion without halala... how they do that is interesting.

Oh wow, this sounds promising. I would love if this one turned out to be true, it would mean CVs are addressing the obvious elephant in the room so to speak while finding a way to make the impossible possible without the whole 3rd angle route.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia does nt know about Halal nikah?
Rehan knows ZaYa love each other immensley.How can he accept for the nikah?
Why Farhan sir brought the materan trip nd dey slept together is dis is nt enf to make T invalid?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oh wow, this sounds promising. I would love if this one turned out to be true, it would mean CVs are addressing the obvious elephant in the room so to speak while finding a way to make the impossible possible without the whole 3rd angle route.

Exactly!! Someone needs to confirm this. Which one of the two is actually the scroll promo? It being the second one makes one hell of a difference.

This one made me recall Fuze's statement of how these two would fight the world to save their marriage.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Exactly!! Someone needs to confirm this. Which one of the two is actually the scroll promo? It being the second one makes one hell of a difference.

This one made me recall Fuze's statement of how these two would fight the world to save their marriage.

I really want this one to be true because it sounds the most logical. Think about it, none of us can figure out why Rehan and Aaliya would marry with the intention to divorce considering its haram and both have been shown religious and valuing the institution of marriage. It is not something they would make a mockery of especially given how Aaliya came down hard on Zain for making a mockery of their relationship. Add to that IF has edited out the pregnancy portion of their TB spoiler, so it only raises even more questions as to how all that would go about.

This is why I'm hoping this scroll promo is true, it would connect to the TE one about ZaYa reuniting after Zain's near death experience. It would address the halala issue and would take a sensible route in addressing something that seems impossible