Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

There r many fans who hav been continually msging us regarding the halala laws !!!
well guys ... in halala .. remarriage of wife is important wid d second guy den only she can return bak to her first husband ! but do you guys kno the basic concept why halala is done n on wat basis ?
what is d purpose of doing halala?
well google it out ... even google wont show u d exact results so easily ! get d right set of info n den u wil not question us regarding this halala topic asthese questions wil provide u wid answers as well !

wateva halala had to happen.. it has happened by various dialogues n challenges n now aliya by going ahead wid second marriage will accomplish all the things for which halala is actually done !!! so just njoy ! this is d only different type of halala !!!
there is nothing more to it !!! aliya wont get married to rehaan ! she wil quit at d last moment ( qubool hai moment )
wateva we r saying abt d laws is based on proper research !!!
- @deepikageetzaya

ANY HINTS AS TO WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABT????? WHAT HALALA HAS HAPPENED?? I HAVE NO CLUE AT ALL!!!

She was the one who predicted that 3rd Talaaq wont happen but it did..and now she is coming up wid KKHH type of scene? Seriously??
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm not even sure which one is the actual scroll promo coz I've not seen it myself..

But if it's the second one then it's good... that "badlega itihaas" is good indication.

Okay well, what do both of them mean?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

There r many fans who hav been continually msging us regarding the halala laws !!!
well guys ... in halala .. remarriage of wife is important wid d second guy den only she can return bak to her first husband ! but do you guys kno the basic concept why halala is done n on wat basis ?
well google it out ... even google wont show u d exact results so easily ! get d right set of info n den u wil not question us regarding this halala topic asthese questions wil provide u wid answers as well !

wateva halala had to happen.. it has happened by various dialogues n challenges n now aliya by going ahead wid second marriage will accomplish all the things for which halala is actually done !!! so just njoy ! this is d only different type of halala !!!
there is nothing more to it !!! aliya wont get married to rehaan ! she wil quit at d last moment ( qubool hai moment )
- @deepikageetzaya

ANY HINTS AS TO WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABT????? WHAT HALALA HAS HAPPENED?? I HAVE NO CLUE AT ALL!!!

All spoilers on one side and this girl on the other side, still she manages to irritate me more 😵
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shruthi, basically both indicate how will they face/overcome this challenge of halala to get back together. So will they opt another solution (which means history will change) or will they go the usual route of RM

So second one indicates maybe towards finding another solution.

I don't know ...
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

All spoilers on one side and this girl on the other side, still she manages to irritate me more 😵

LOL Shivani ... i was really trying to understand what is she referring to when she says halala happened... i mean when, how, which dialog indicates that???
musicxolover thumbnail
Okay call me stupid, or hopelessly optimistic, but I'm only gonna believe that a RM will happen only if I see it happening in the show...and no one has even mentioned it until now so...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

First one says that time would test ZaYa again when law of halala nikaah would come between their reunion.. basically they cannot reunite without halala.

The other one says will history change when ZaYa get to know about law of halala nikaah... this one's good, it talks about "change" in history, so basically reunion without halala... how they do that is interesting.
musicxolover thumbnail

Shruthi, basically both indicate how will they face/overcome this challenge of halala to get back together. So will they opt another solution (which means history will change) or will they go the usual route of RM

So second one indicates maybe towards finding another solution.

I don't know ...

Hmm...maybe this is where the whole "they will fight the world for their marriage" part will play out...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

- @deepikageetzaya

Meenakshi, more than spoilers if you read this admin's predictions your head will spin!! It is best to ignore her speculations and predictions because it will do nothing but irritate you more

I noticed TB edited their article, so no more pregnancy. Interesting how they edited that part out

Honestly ignoring spoilers, I just want to watch the episodes peacefully until I find reason not to enjoy BI anymore. Hoping they at least complete one year successfully and maybe then they can wrap up because Preetika did say this show would have a definite run.

Here's some good news, did anyone read that BI beat out DABH again in the UK?? If only they could do the same in India but still that is quite an accomplishment given that show is huge.

Oh I really logged in to ask this question, for viewers in US and Canada can anyone tell me when BI is going to air starting from next week? Is Big Boss even airing?? Where I live there have been no promos about a time change and none for BB8 and when I check my guide shows an extremely old schedule for Colors shows. So yes, I am very lost and hoping you can help

-Facetious- thumbnail
I feel so sad when we talk about BI ending