Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh and TB edited their article about the pregnancy thing

πŸ˜† So, halala is confirmed?
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not spreading negativity or something but i am just applying some logic here

Connecting the dots

Nandish had talked about the future track and it did hint at the RM track nd how Rehaan wud end up seperating Aaliya from Zain..

The long dark tunnel and the Halala wid a twist and the point when u are almost loosing ur loved one and there is no hope at all and eventually u get them back..what could this mean?

RM happens..and Rehaan refuses to give Divorce later owing to kids pressure and his own love but eventually understands that ZainAaliya love each other and cant live widout each other..by then ZainAaliya wud have lost hope of reuniting and thats when Rehaan dies or gives Talaaq to Aaliya ...

But i am must say Creatives ka Dimaag..they knew that RM track wudnt go down well wid the audience..they knew the track gonna break hearts and they are gonna loose viewership and yes most of the fanbase of BI are young people like students and all..and they obviously have schools and colleges...so yes most of them wudnt stay up till 11pm to watch this stupid track..so they are ready to loose viewership as well here wid this sick track ..and more over they knew that BigBoss affects the trps of most of the shows and they knew this track wudnt fetch them Trps..so perfect timing..they are gonna come up wid the RM track which coincindes wid BigBoss's 1st epi...and yes they might torture us wid this track as long as Bigboss8 is on air..fir shayad everything will get back to normal once we are back to 9pm slot.
I was still wondering why Nandish mentioned that his entry was to happen a lot b4 but they shifted it and his track is yet to open up..so here it is..they are gonna show it now wid the BigBoss thing going on..Cvz knew they wudnt get Trpz here..Must say perfect timing..but i wish they understood the fact that going the RM way is destroying the show and ruining ZaYa

and i am sure during this BB8 duration we'll get ZaYa scenes as lollipops so that we remain hooked..like some really intense scenes and Zain getting possessive over Aaliya and all and once BB8 ends we'll get a dhamakedaar promo where Rehaan dies or gives Talaaq to Aaliya and ZaYa reunite..Cvz very well know fans will come running after watching the promo ..But creatives it ll be tooo late then and u ll probably having Zero viewership

P.S. these are just my assumptions and i hope i didnt hurt any fan by saying all thisπŸ˜†
Edited by sneha_kajen - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Apparently the scroll promo is this

kya badlega itihaas jab zain aur aliya ke mohabbat ke beech aayega halala nikaah ka farmaan

This sounds better than the previous one
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

πŸ˜†So, halala is confirmed?

Yeah I just gave them the permission to go ahead πŸ˜†
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They wish to return to 9pm slot and so they are giving us a RM track
That is if they stay till then , what if the TRPs dont support them?
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So RM is happening eh?
Sigh
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shiv...a ton happened in a few hours o.O
Well, I'm not reading any spoilers; just gonna take the episode as it comes now! Spoilers do nothing but spoil my mood.
LMAOO at the TB article! Now it really sounds like utter crap, LOL.
What does that scroll promo mean?
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There r many fans who hav been continually msging us regarding the halala laws !!!
well guys ... in halala .. remarriage of wife is important wid d second guy den only she can return bak to her first husband ! but do you guys kno the basic concept why halala is done n on wat basis ?
what is d purpose of doing halala?
well google it out ... even google wont show u d exact results so easily ! get d right set of info n den u wil not question us regarding this halala topic asthese questions wil provide u wid answers as well !

wateva halala had to happen.. it has happened by various dialogues n challenges n now aliya by going ahead wid second marriage will accomplish all the things for which halala is actually done !!! so just njoy ! this is d only different type of halala !!!
there is nothing more to it !!! aliya wont get married to rehaan ! she wil quit at d last moment ( qubool hai moment )
wateva we r saying abt d laws is based on proper research !!!
- @deepikageetzaya

ANY HINTS AS TO WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABT????? WHAT HALALA HAS HAPPENED?? I HAVE NO CLUE AT ALL!!!

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Thanks Shiv...a ton happened in a few hours o.O

Well, I'm not reading any spoilers; just gonna take the episode as it comes now! Spoilers do nothing but spoil my mood.
LMAOO at the TB article! Now it really sounds like utter crap, LOL.
What does that scroll promo mean?

I'm not even sure which one is the actual scroll promo coz I've not seen it myself..

But if it's the second one then it's good... that "badlega itihaas" is good indication.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MKB-

They wish to return to 9pm slot and so they are giving us a RM track

That is if they stay till then , what if the TRPs dont support them?

I don't think BI will run for that long yaar. BB will end only in JAN. U think BI will have tracks to go on that long and come back at 9:00 pm again??? I don't think so. That will be an unnecessary drag then.