Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Oh god :/ okay well one good thing is through this fire incident, atleast we will finally get to see Zaya making up! Now whether there will be an SR2, I'm not sure but TB did edit their article so I guess the pregnamcy stuff is false. And NOW to the RM part. Well we always knew that the rm was coming, that they would play with the idea. I know I'm being crazy, but I still feel like they'll play it till the last min and then Zain or Rehan will find a loophole. I just hope so, I can't see this beautiful show getting ruined :(

@bold - same here
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly, take each episode one at a time.. I'll believe RM is happening when I see it happening onscreen. Till then I have hopes. Spoilers come every day, some makes sense, most of them don't. I don't want to turn into a crazy person coz of them and jump to conclusions.

Yeah exactly! Tbh I'm actually quite excited to see the fire scene and their reunion and I don't want these spoilers to ruin my mood! I think it'll just be a really emotional reunion and nothing more..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah exactly! Tbh I'm actually quite excited to see the fire scene and their reunion and I don't want these spoilers to ruin my mood! I think it'll just be a really emotional reunion and nothing more..

still i will say , farhaan sir decided to go for long dark tunnel , but still i will say aapna man badall le cus zaya won't be same yaar 😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So here is the question, now RM is all over the place n now how will creatives will prove Aaliya's self respect while she is going to marry rehan ? To get back to zain
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another spoiler *yawn*

I don't know, don't think we will have a RM. It just cant happen, its suicide for the show. Find the friggin loophole
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

@bold - same here

WORD me too!
-Facetious- thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165689

Someone should send this to CVs 😆
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165689

Someone should send this to CVs 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
What is it Shiv, can't open it on mobile.LOL i realised this weekend we're going to have endless debates on whether there will be a RM or no
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

What is it Shiv, can't open it on mobile.LOL i realised this weekend we're going to have endless debates on whether there will be a RM or no

Will you be able to see if I give it as hyperlink?

Oh man not looking forward to that.