Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LMAO Saranvir.. STOP analyzing 😆 😆 this all comes back to bite us in the end
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO Saranvir.. STOP analyzing 😆 😆 this all comes back to bite us in the end

acha so i better shut my mouth now . fun thing is now that m laughing like hell 🤣 ek taraf zaya ki reunion ho rahi hai, n secondly farmaaah aagya lol dont know where to go man , and my cuzn is saying go screw yourself 🤣 your are nothing for good lol .
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today we will see suri nd Zrina nd fire scene.
The other scenes r for next week ie 11pm slot mein.
Let's spam hard .
-Facetious- thumbnail
OMFG people READ THIS 🤣 🤣 🤣

TB edited their article about the pregnancy thing.

LMAO I'm gonna pass out 🤣
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMFG people READ THIS 🤣 🤣 🤣

TB edited their article about the pregnancy thing.

LMAO I'm gonna pass out 🤣

lol tell me about it. not fair you are laughing alone 🤣

haaan pada maine lol 🤣 rehaan will sacrifice or not lol
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
@TellytalkIndia
#Beintehaa will soon gear up with an interesting sequence where finally Aaliya will decide to marry Rehan in the show @Beintehaa
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god :/ okay well one good thing is through this fire incident, atleast we will finally get to see Zaya making up! Now whether there will be an SR2, I'm not sure but TB did edit their article so I guess the pregnamcy stuff is false. And NOW to the RM part. Well we always knew that the rm was coming, that they would play with the idea. I know I'm being crazy, but I still feel like they'll play it till the last min and then Zain or Rehan will find a loophole. I just hope so, I can't see this beautiful show getting ruined :(
-Facetious- thumbnail
Honestly, take each episode one at a time.. I'll believe RM is happening when I see it happening onscreen. Till then I have hopes. Spoilers come every day, some makes sense, most of them don't. I don't want to turn into a crazy person coz of them and jump to conclusions.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
agree ankuu and shivaani. i think they will play until last minute ,
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
"" Dear All... I know as fans, as people who loved Beintehaa, a lot of you must be terribly disappointed with the third talaaq yesterday... and I love you all for loving Beintehaa so much, hence just sharing a few facts with you... what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually... as a storyteller there is always an "easy way" and a "not so easy" way to tell a story... and I have forever preferred the long dark tunnel... it just makes a story a little more entertaining, a little more heart wrenching and a little more watchable... had the third talaaq not happened yesterday, then even an 8 year old would have guessed that zaya will be together...but now when the talaaq has happened, if I still say that zaya will be together, that sounds interesting... now coming to the word which has been bothering a lot of you lately... Halala... Halala means whatever it means in the Islamic context but if at all we use it in our story, how we use it is the key... in TV it's never the "what", it's always the "how" that works... every time we had tried to do something in BI, there has been a lot of unrest among fans... whether it was Osman's death or any other track... every time a cameo is introduced, its not that we are short of story that we are introducing a cameo, its just that the story ahead needs those characters... let me be honest, Barkat track was the only time I felt a little lost as a story teller, but once we got over with that track we came back to our main conceptual story... today there may be things you love or hate, but the storytelling will forever be smooth... it's a story I will like to tell with my utmost conviction and belief that somewhere it will touch you all... so continue being as touchy and reactive as you all are... I love you all that way... but trust me, the story that's coming will keep you as entertained as ever... thanks and love...
farhaan sir msg... now making sense from all angles