Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Look who's back with the long reviews!! 🤗 Love your take on the episodes. ❤️

Dude, I will be so pissed if they show us a pregnancy track and a RM; that's basically butchering all 3 of their characters! I'm not ready to see a RM...it'll kill ZaYa and the show for me. 😳 CV's better not take us for a ride again...
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just like Aaliyah is safe and protected with ONLY Zain, exactly how her self respect will be given respect when she re-unites with him again

It is true. Aliya was humilated time and time again, even when she begged him repeatedly.
But now, it is not a question of gaining her self respect back.
It is about building it again because Zain repented and he repented hard.

TBH, I never felt this sympathetic towards a person trying to redeem himself, or is redeemed but is trying to prove that he or she has changed, changed to the person his/her loved one wanted him/her to be. The fry in my mouth was there in my mouth, I couldn't chew, honestly, Zain's pain, his regret, his love, his innocence is just really pure. The beauty and the purity of this redemption track is very hard to describe in words, if you're watching the show exactly the way I am, I am sure you feel what I felt watching the episode.

Lol,chew girl😆
But he had to prove himself. If you had asked me a fortnight ago to as weather Zain has repented fully or not,my answer would have been in negative.
After watching today's beautiful beautiful episode, I would like to say the poor soul is miserable. Aliyaa just go back to him,we will take care of all Kabab mein Haddis.
Cause he knows.
He knows the extent to which Aliya was hurt and knows how wrong he was.
what was done is over and he is miserable.
And he is repenting,cursing himself over and over again for the mistakes that were not his fault!
I in love with Zain.
Amd omg, that backwards walk 🤣
Simply refusing to go from her life,refusing to leave her alone.
Refusing to make the same mistake twice.

Zain wont leave her till hes content that shes safe hands, is that foreshadowing, or is that me just being paranoid.
Yeah well,woh sirf Zain ke hathon mein mehfus hai 😛 [/B]
And yes, I heard what Suri said.
That meri nafrat Zain aur Aliya ke mohabbat se harti aa rai hai.
Well suro, that is just how the world works babe, karma will be a bitch and bite you on your arse.

About the RM. Well, I started watchin BI for timepass, stayed till nlw for ZaYa only.
This is a thing I disagree upon.
I will be immensely disappointed if the cv's decide to show Remarraige.
I really do not want it.
I will watch,no doubt in the hopes of ZaYa reunion and because of the fact that I am too far gone and cannot stop watching.
But I really do NOT want a RM.

-Sanika. 😊
This is the first time,I guess,I am commenting on your thread in response to your review and not giving a guest appearance 😛
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I practice what I preach, if RM is on the way, lets go bring it on, I am ready and I hope so are you. You guys initiated watching this show for Zain and Aaliyah and then came Harshad and Pree, SO watch it for them

Sorry girl, I can't agree with this...I will never be ready to see a RM. I started watching the show for ZaYa's story, not them with other people :/
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual, a wonderfully written review! I agree with all that you've said! Their relationship is so pure. Today, Zains dialogue was beautiful and also had a lot of significance. I do hope that leaving dialogue is just for the fire thing and nothing else. Yes, their love is eternal and nothing can really ever ruin it, not even RM. But at the same time, they both are in so much pain and an RM will just rip them apart, and as a viewer and a fan of this show, its gona be way too hard to watch that! I really really hope the TB article is false. Frankly, the episodes dont coincide with the spoiler...even Rehan is happy for Zaya, how would an RM ever really play out? I really dont know! There just has to be a loophole man!...they haveee to get back together asap! I dont want Aliya fighting the Zarina battle alone...I want Zaya as a team!!
Ugh, the spoilers and the unpredictability of the show has totally messed with my head and this uncertainity and suspense is killing me. Its so hard to wait for the episodes LOL
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sorry girl, I can't agree with this...I will never be ready to see a RM. I started watching the show for ZaYa's story, not them with other people :/

before i answer anyone else Sruthi, first of all do you really think its going to happen? and if it does than i guess you can just take a break from BI,
manny136 thumbnail
What i dont get is rehan , rehman all tell aliya to forgive zain go back to him so did they forget tht zaya r divorced so rehan agreeing to do something tht is considered a sin just doesnt make sense. As for suri n zari them discussing the possibility of aliya becoming her DIL again , i dunno dont these women know Islam n rules of divorce wasnt suri researching this when zaya got married initially so she could get zain to divorce her. So I have no clue where the cvs r going with this hope we get a clear picture soon
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

before i answer anyone else Sruthi, first of all do you really think its going to happen? and if it does than i guess you can just take a break from BI,

Why, thank you for your permission 🥱 😆

No, I don't! But I'm still a little scared that it might...
See, if they stick to ZaYa's and Rehan's characters, then a RM is definitely out of the picture.

Honestly, that TB article pretty much butchered them LOL...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

YO ima be on break if RM happens. Too hard to digest and if RM happens, consummation has to happen right?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

YO ima be on break if RM happens. Too hard to digest and if RM happens, consummation has to happen right?

Gosh dont put tht out there lol maybe rehan could die lol yeah tht sound so much better lol
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Same here...and even though I'll come back to the show once the re-unite (IF a RM happens), BI won't be the same for me anymore...neither will ZaYa's relationship.

Uh...🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 NEVER will I watch that. 🤢