Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

We all are Shru.. it's things like this and many other which we can think of if we sit and give it a rational thought... RM happening doesn't makes sense. Sigh.. but I don't want to say it anymore. CVs love to take us for a ride..

Part of me tells me not to jump at conclusions coz I've not "seen" any of this happening, the other part has lost faith..

I know its difficult, but i guess we all have to wait and watch. if it happens then we will rant then. if it does not then great for all of us!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways CVs will show what they intend do.. our screaming will not stop them as the third T did not!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It has to, the love of her life is possibly in danger and that won't open her eyes. If there was anything that needed to give her that push it was this, much like the riots gave Zain the push to tell Aaliya he loves her. This has to be what gets Aaliya's heart and mind on one page, the constant battle had to come to an end sooner or later.

Yeah, she can't live behind a mask forever, her true feelings have to come out at some point. This fire will be a catalyst for her; even if Zain does escape, she'll still be scared that she lost the love of her life again. This HAS to melt her, it just has to...

Shiv man, way to give my nickname away to Saheba! -_____-
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Sara that is exactly what i thought!! and not to mention that there is one article where they said that Zain will die..it was way long back right after they first released the news of divorce and RM...i cried after reading that article.

you are saying you cried , ask about me honey , i just came back from surgery and i was so pumped that def creatives won't be running our minds this time. they def prove us wrong , ek to surgery was very very stressed , blood clot was there and was emotional in the end when it got successful and after reading article i had shed tears i swear you wont be believing it
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is what I don't get.. What RM they are talking about in spoilers if it's so easy for ZaYa to reunite in terms of customs and restrictions.😕

I too r confused,Is RM between ZaYa , with Rehan is out.
In terms of customs nd conditions, den T has nt happened.
Wat happened in the hotel before 3rd T.Acc. to religious terms dat should nt .
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry sorry I just realized -___-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

you are saying you cried , ask about me honey , i just came back from surgery and i was so pumped that def creatives won't be running our minds this time. they def prove us wrong , ek to surgery was very very stressed , blood clot was there and was emotional in the end when it got successful and after reading article i had shed tears i swear you wont be believing it

man what a tiring and painful day you had..that really sucks
musicxolover thumbnail
Ugh, sari neend ud gayi But I'm gonna go try to sleep now, need to wake up in 4 hours 🥱
Gn, see y'all in a few hours 😆 🤗

Hope we aren't taken for a ride by the CV's!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Both of you - Saheba and Shru.. change the offscreen dp please... that's what confused me 😆
musicxolover thumbnail

Both of you - Saheba and Shru.. change the offscreen dp please... that's what confused me 😆

I've been trying to change my profile picture since Saturday, but idk why it isn't showing up 🥱
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

man what a tiring and painful day you had..that really sucks

yes indeed it was n surgery was of my dear friend from my ngo head , and i can't explain how was m feeling right there even dad had come to hsp for supporting that you can do that , he was on 2nd stage tumor , sory m going in detail carried away in emotions but reading article , i was like seriously trip gya mathrean ka baawdi mien , mannat gyi bawdi mien. aur zaya they won't be same.