Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yestrday's epi Aalia did nt tell Zain dat we cannot be together coz of T.She only said of self respect.

</div>
<div>

To Rehman chacha she said this cannot , he said derr ways. nd he was talking about his biwi.

Wen Rehan told her to give 2nd chance to Zain she did nt tell anything.

This is what I don't get.. What RM they are talking about in spoilers if it's so easy for ZaYa to reunite in terms of customs and restrictions.😕
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys one thing I find fishy...why will the PH share this news..? I mean they have been so tight-lipped about everything..we were literally left in the dark and we were only told things that we already knew from the show...so why reveal this BIG news now? they know how fans will react...ughh I am hopeless.maybe I am just grasping at straws here😭
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be this buzz is fake. as earlier they were talking about slot changes and were saying RR will air on uttran and uttran getting aexed but what happened. RR going off air this friday and uttran got extension and our show on 11 pm slot
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab 🤗to you, I love your positivity.

Now coming to the episode, CVs could not have written two characters more beautifully and in depth than they have with Zain and Aaliya. I mean hats off to them for portraying two characters that are so real that you can't help but feel for both that too during a redemption track, I'm impressed.

I felt for Aaliya when she said you won, I lost and then the way she slowly wrapped her arms around him. Zain, the man has come so far, he doesn't have to even question Aaliya's actions anymore because he understands her that much more than he ever did before. Zain knows the inner turmoil she feels and reached out to her, these scenes were probably one of the best for ZaYa and like you I became paranoid at his dialogues.

I'm glad Suraiya realizes her actions are only bringing them closer but its not going to stop her from plotting her next move so what is her next move? We know from spoilers it is not her but Zarina who is behind the fire, so what is Suraiya going to plot?

As for the TB article, can I just scream? That one just made my head spin and as optimistic as I want to be, I don't want to set my expectations too high even though I know ZaYa are endgame. It is just the way the CVs go about it that concerns me, RM or no RM don't ruin who the characters are at the core just for a plot or a logical way to reunite them.

Sorry for rambling, don't know if I made any sense.

@BOLD -- completely concur Mandy. Till now they have carried forward things very well justifying what has happened as that can indeed happen in reality too. But i seriously do not want an RM. If that happens i feel i will not be able to look at Zaya the same way.

Zainab -- lovely review as always 👏
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly, she's the religious one, but she hasn't even mentioned a RM! And everybody's making it seem like it's just a simple process of getting back together, not ONCE did they talk about a RM!

Agree she is religious.So acc.to her T has nt happened but she is nt revealing to anyone , wat happeed in da hotel.Both hve slept together. after 2 T.
Feel like Rehan knows.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

guys one thing I find fishy...why will the PH share this news..? I mean they have been so tight-lipped about everything..we were literally left in the dark and we were only told things that we already knew from the show...so why reveal this BIG news now? they know how fans will react...ughh I am hopeless.maybe I am just grasping at straws here😭

No, it's not hopeless...you have a good point, actually.

And this spoiler doesn't even match up to the show or it's characters! I think the writer is still hungover from ZaYa's SR that happened like, a year ago. 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

We all are Saheba.. it's things like this and many other which we can think of if we sit and give it a rational thought... RM happening doesn't makes sense. Sigh.. but I don't want to say it anymore. CVs love to take us for a ride..

Part of me tells me not to jump at conclusions coz I've not "seen" any of this happening, the other part has lost faith..

*edit*

I'm so lost I can't even write the correct name
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

may be this buzz is fake. as earlier they were talking about slot changes and were saying RR will air on uttran and uttran getting aexed but what happened. RR going off air this friday and uttran got extension and our show on 11 pm slot

Sara that is exactly what i thought!! and not to mention that there is one article where they said that Zain will die..it was way long back right after they first released the news of divorce and RM...i cried after reading that article.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It has to, the love of her life is possibly in danger and that won't open her eyes. If there was anything that needed to give her that push it was this, much like the riots gave Zain the push to tell Aaliya he loves her. This has to be what gets Aaliya's heart and mind on one page, the constant battle had to come to an end sooner or later.

I SO SO HOPE THIS IS WHAT IT COMES TO... I MEAN A DANGER TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE SHOULD BE THE LAST STRAW. AT THAT POINT ONE TENDS TO FORGET EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HOW IMP THAT PERSON'S LIFE IS .. PERIOD.

Originally posted by: -SH-

We all are Shru.. it's things like this and many other which we can think of if we sit and give it a rational thought... RM happening doesn't makes sense. Sigh.. but I don't want to say it anymore. CVs love to take us for a ride..

Part of me tells me not to jump at conclusions coz I've not "seen" any of this happening, the other part has lost faith..

Shruthi I have stolen your nickname 🤣
I see this really is making your head dizzy Shiv