Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

this is the state i want to be in tomorrow

not this

Sorry if it's lame...trying to cheer up you guys and myself๐Ÿ˜†

LOL check out Akki's latest spoof to cheer you up ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: saranvir

how Effin wonderful it be. if someone from cast will let us know that guys cool down there is no RM .

Good luck with that, these days the cast and crew are extremely tight lipped about everything.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is the state i want to be in tomorrow

not this

Sorry if it's lame...trying to cheer up you guys and myself๐Ÿ˜†

LOL I can't agree more ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: saranvir

how Effin wonderful it be. if someone from cast will let us know that guys cool down there is no RM .

Mehh, dream on, it'll take a miracle for that to happen ๐Ÿฅฑ
mandy0310 thumbnail

Yup I am not giving on this show either. like you said when it will be time to let go then we will eventually let go but right now we can't just jump to conclusions and i think that is what's actually killing us..because we can't give up on the show and nothing of the sort has been hinted in the show itself, so we are in the position where we can't do anything but do what they want us to do..."wait and watch."

Sadly it is a wait and watch scenario, looks like this week at least we are spared from any of that drama if it ends up happening at all that is. It seems this week the focus is on the dhaba burning down.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Fingers crossed Mandy...the life of a BI fan is so stressful, I swear to God. I hope nothing in that TB article comes true! Besides, they have given us fake news before so not completely losing hope yet...

How will he? He gave everything away to that spineless brother of his.

I agree about the TB articles, like their last one which said that Rafeek would be entering as a negative character. It never happened, yes he is in the show but he has been positive and a supporter for ZaYa which came as a relief! ZaYa have enough enemies.

That's true, he gave away his entire shares so they all move back to Mumbai and start over? Will Aaliya change her mind now that her business is gone and she knows Zarina's truth? It seems that part of the TB article was right, the Hyderabad track was only for two months and now things will slowly shift back to Mumbai.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
say what? it's been 2 months already that the show was shown in hyderabad...my head is literally spinning right now
musicxolover thumbnail
If this fire doesn't make Aaliya melt, then idk what will!! Looks like it's going to be a wake up call for her...hopefully. ๐Ÿ˜•
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yestrday's epi Aalia did nt tell Zain dat we cannot be together coz of T.She only said of self respect.
To Rehman chacha she said this cannot , he said der r ways. nd he was talking about his biwi.
Wen Rehan told her to give 2nd chance to Zain she did nt tell anything.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

If this fire doesn't make Aaliya melt, then idk what will!! Looks like it's going to be a wake up call for her...hopefully. ๐Ÿ˜•

It has to, the love of her life is possibly in danger and that won't open her eyes. If there was anything that needed to give her that push it was this, much like the riots gave Zain the push to tell Aaliya he loves her. This has to be what gets Aaliya's heart and mind on one page, the constant battle had to come to an end sooner or later.

musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Yestrday's epi Aalia did nt tell Zain dat we cannot be together coz of T.She only said of self respect.

To Rehman chacha she said this cannot , he said der r ways. nd he was talking about his biwi.
Wen Rehan told her to give 2nd chance to Zain she did nt tell anything.

Exactly, she's the religious one, but she hasn't even mentioned a RM! And everybody's making it seem like it's just a simple process of getting back together, not ONCE did they talk about a RM!