Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Me 5 minutes after processing the spoiler
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Me when I read today's spoiler.

i had just finished surgery of tumor patient after 6 hours and i walked in to my cabin and i was so exicted that today aaliya will say go find a looop hole then i will come back to ya and when i opend india forums early in the morning 7 am , i was like ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘ well done creatives .
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Me when I read today's spoiler.

My reaction:

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i had just finished surgery of tumor patient after 6 hours and i walked in to my cabin and i was so exicted that today aaliya will say go find a looop hole then i will come back to ya and when i opend india forums early in the morning 7 am , i was like ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘ well done creatives . ๐Ÿ‘

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am not giving up on BI just yet, nothing in that TB article has been aired yet and based on the spoilers for this week that won't be playing out. So there is hope CVs will test out fans and not take such a risk. Honestly I will take each episode as they come, when its over its over but for now will watch

New offscreen picture with Harshika and the dhaba workers, adorable. I actually like these cameos, postive and sweet but now what will happen to them after the dhaba burns down?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Will Zain help rebuild the dhaba?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165504
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
this is the state i want to be in tomorrow

not this

Sorry if it's lame...trying to cheer up you guys and myself๐Ÿ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
how Effin wonderful it be. if someone from cast will let us know that guys cool down there is no RM .
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I know what we expected and what we got were completely different. I thought Aaliya would tell Zain about how it was impossible to go back to him but even she made no mention of that, she only talked about her self respect so where the heck does RM fit in all of this? Why is everyone on this show making it seem that simple to reunite when it is not?? This emoticon fits perfectly for that TB article
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I am not giving up on BI just yet, nothing in that TB article has been aired yet and based on the spoilers for this week that won't be playing out. So there is hope CVs will test out fans and not take such a risk. Honestly I will take each episode as they come, when its over its over but for now will watch

New offscreen picture with Harshika and the dhaba workers, adorable. I actually like these cameos, postive and sweet but now what will happen to them after the dhaba burns down?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Will Zain help rebuild the dhaba?

Yup I am not giving on this show either. like you said when it will be time to let go then we will eventually let go but right now we can't just jump to conclusions and i think that is what's actually killing us..because we can't give up on the show and nothing of the sort has been hinted in the show itself, so we are in the position where we can't do anything but do what they want us to do..."wait and watch."
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fingers crossed Mandy...the life of a BI fan is so stressful, I swear to God. I hope nothing in that TB article comes true! Besides, they have given us fake news before so not completely losing hope yet...

How will he? He gave everything away to that spineless brother of his.