Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol no the first 2 episodes of that show😆

lol . after reading you reply now m like 🤣 , daaamn , woman i was about to ask you about premier today what happened lol
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fans always quit when new spoilers are released but this time around it will be for good if CVs go the RM route especially if it plays out the way TB indicated. I really do not see how BI could come back from something like that, the track would be illogical from there. There is still time for damage control but that is only if the PH gives a damn about saving their show, if not then this will be yet another show which started strong and ended in disaster.

@underlined😭😭😭 god it would be so heartbreaking to see this 🥺
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okay what do i make of this tweet? o.O
Mango Gurl! @MeghaaRuparel

#songstruck... Tera Sukoon Ya Junoon Tera, Teri Khushi Ya Tera Gum, Jo Bhi Jiya Tere Liye,Jo Bhi Kiya Tujhse Kiya, Beintehaaa...

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

And according to Preetika, this show was a "Muslim social which would enlighten non Muslim viewers about the customs of marriage and all in Islam"

THIS is how they are going to project it??????????? They'll be sued. And I'm not kidding. 🤬

She also said that this is, was and will always be the love story of ZaYa, so let's focus on that, shall we?? 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@underlined😭😭😭god it would so heartbreaking to see this🥺

I can't believe it has come down to this.. such a sad thing to see that the optimistic one's are reduced to say this..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

#songstruck... Tera Sukoon Ya Junoon Tera, Teri Khushi Ya Tera Gum, Jo Bhi Jiya Tere Liye,Jo Bhi Kiya Tujhse Kiya, Beintehaaa...

okay seriously i was about to post it. OMG something happening ❤️ ,,

breath in breath out. no high hopes
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not getting my hopes up!

She's just...in love with the lyrics! Yup. That's it. 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Aalia's dhaba's fire ,behind is Bilal nd Zarna.

Fahad will doubt Bilal coz he was only brought bulldozer to destroy Dhaba.
Aalia will suspect Zarina nd Bilal.But coz of Rehman chacha she may nt say anything.
Mandi agree Zarina will nt allow Aalia alone, coz she knows she has got to know her past through her shohar,.
Aalia will nt RM for the heck of going back to Zain. Seeing yesterday's epi , Rehan has told her to give 2nd chance to Zain.He knowsT has happened , he too is religious like Aalia in spite of knowing he has said .so der must be some loophole.
So far none of the spoiler said RM yesterday TB has said.This spoiler is scarring.
CV kows we want to see ZaYa in one frame.

I have no faith in Fahad, he's become such an ungrateful hypocrite. I want him to fall flat on his face now that Zain is not a part of BR.

Aaliya should suspect Zarina, she now knows what Zarina is capable of and knows of their past attempts to destroy her dhaba. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who is behind this, this should be war! Aaliya has to be shown fighting back

That is what I don't get, Rehan is ready to walk away from here itself that too knowing the details of their divorce. So where does RM come into play? Then there is Rehman's dialogues to Aaliya, it seems he too knows her story but is telling her not to give up on Zain. I don't know if you ignore the TB article, everything seems logical but if not then your mind goes into the dark tunnel and you realize you are going to get BKT!

Pushkar is well aware of what fans want, he even spoke about it in the TB video so why make such a damaging move? I want to believe there is more to all of this but the fear is still there that we will get screwed over. Its just that we've seen this pattern in many shows before so what's to say BI won't do the same?

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mango Gurl!@MeghaaRuparel

Nothing! They are just F around with our minds. I'm pissed off now. 😡
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Not getting my hopes up!

She's just...in love with the lyrics! Yup. That's it. 😳

BI is ZAYA's love story it is will be and always b . ❤️

breath in breath out

no high hopes 😡
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago