Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
from morning until now when ever i m in need of refreshing forum page , i always get the buzz article about RM 😑 , no more guts .
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

People are already quitting for real this time.. it can be seen in the amount of feedback given to makers yesterday. So less. People have given up coz there's no hope, what's the point of msging them.. Disappointed with their lies.

who can blame them? after all we have been saying this over and over again like a broken cassette. we sat here and waited..we kept faith in them..and they did give us some awesome tracks..but then what's the point of showing all this nice build up only to give us something none of us want at the end and ruin it all. It's not like they don't know where we stand. If they go through with this, then people might quit AND never come back because they will fear of their hearts getting broken to pieces again. Honestly, the worst feeling is not this RM..it is the betrayal and the feeling of being lied to!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And according to Preetika, this show was a "Muslim social which would enlighten non Muslim viewers about the customs of marriage and all in Islam"

THIS is how they are going to project it??????????? They'll be sued. And I'm not kidding. 🀬
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4165476

Hainn? What's with the Friday one πŸ˜•

Nothing we didn't already know, Tellyexpress already reported that Zain would escape the fire and I'm guessing the Friday one, Suraiya will try to tell Zain something against Aaliya and he will take a stand about his love which will piss her off. Suraiya cringes on anything ZaYa related, much like we do with anything Rehan and Aaliya related πŸ˜†

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I just started watching that today😲😲😲

saheba did you watched premier today ?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

who can blame them? after all we have been saying this over and over again like a broken cassette. we sat here and waited..we kept faith in them..and they did give us some awesome tracks..but then what's the point of showing all this nice build up only to give us something none of us want at the end and ruin it all. It's not like they don't know where we stand. If they go through with this, then people might quit AND never come back because they will fear of their hearts getting broken to pieces again. Honestly, the worst feeling is not this RM..it is the betrayal and the feeling of being lied to!!

WORD!!

Honestly I feel so exhausted by keeping faith in them.. now it's come to a point where I'm asking myself do I want to when they lie every time?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

People are already quitting for real this time.. it can be seen in the amount of feedback given to makers yesterday. So less. People have given up coz there's no hope, what's the point of msging them.. Disappointed with their lies.

Sadly, I don't blame them Sure, they'll deny stuff, but how can we believe them? We've already been lied to before...

A RM will be the last straw for me. I'll keep track through the WU's until they re-unite, though I'll never love the show like I did before. IF a RM happens, ZaYa and BI are permanently destroyed for me.

CV's dare you think about ruining ZaYa and BI!!!!! 😑
Argh...so frustrated now...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aalia's dhaba's fire ,behind is Bilal nd Zarna.
Fahad will doubt Bilal coz he was only brought bulldozer to destroy Dhaba.
Aalia will suspect Zarina nd Bilal.But coz of Rehman chacha she may nt say anything.
Mandi agree Zarina will nt allow Aalia alone, coz she knows she has got to know her past through her shohar,.
Aalia will nt RM for the heck of going back to Zain. Seeing yesterday's epi , Rehan has told her to give 2nd chance to Zain.He knowsT has happened , he too is religious like Aalia in spite of knowing he has said .so der must be some loophole.
So far none of the spoiler said RM yesterday TB has said.This spoiler is scarring.
CV kows we want to see ZaYa in one frame.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

saheba did you watched premier today ?

lol no the first 2 episodes of that showπŸ˜†
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Fans always quit when new spoilers are released but this time around it will be for good if CVs go the RM route especially if it plays out the way TB indicated. I really do not see how BI could come back from something like that, the track would be illogical from there. There is still time for damage control but that is only if the PH gives a damn about saving their show, if not then this will be yet another show which started strong and ended in disaster.