-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMFG DEAD at the comments 🤣 🤣 🤣

PS - where were you guys discussing? I want to read the comments 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
girls, by watching yesterday's and today's episode it doesnt seems like we are heading to RM
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

girls, by watching yesterday's and today's episode it doesnt seems like we are heading to RM

Honestly if you completely erase the spoilers from your head and only go by what we "see" happening actually, there's no question.

But I don't know what to believe anymore.. how sad that we've been driven to this point.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think RM will happen.
Rehan says to Aalia , to give 2nd chance to Zain.
Rehman chacha too said kuch toh hoga (something like dat) he said.
Can't trust Farhan sir.BI is unpredictable.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly if you completely erase the spoilers from your head and only go by what we "see" happening actually, there's no question.

But I don't know what to believe anymore.. how sad that we've been driven to this point.

exactly , i just watched yesterday and todays by avoiding spoilers from my mind and soul. and daaamn it was hella cool and beautiful episodes
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Still hanging on to the hope that a RM doesn't happen...

ZaYa's relationship will never be the same...it'll be destroyed. Rehan will always be hanging over their heads like a dark cloud. God, I hope the CV's don't kill such a beautiful relationship...

I'm trying to remain hopeful too because the way the TB makes the RM happen sounds so illogical but I am also ready for the worst case scenario

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

that person on twitter is nuts honestly

@M, TBH anything but i want them back to normalcy when they get back together if i get that charm back im ready for all honestly.

@Sruthi, LMAO yup, 😆 such a mess we are

Who on Twitter? Is it the one from the BI fan page? Their predictions are crazy but I'm glad they clarified for once it is their predictions otherwise fans would have believed its actually happening.

Z, I just want them happy! The redemption track has been great for both, they needed this to make their relationship stronger but the time has come to put the poor things out of their misery and just have them reunite. I know its not going to be an easy reunion but I just want them back to that phase in their life where they would happy. I do not want this PH going IPK way saying oh we have no story left to tell when there is much more left to tell. Its not like everyone is accepting of ZaYa reuniting, so there is still more left to be done which is why I hate the idea of an RM. Also, how does that connect to what was revealed in this episode with Aaliya finding out about Zarina? Wouldn't she tell Zain or try to help Rehman? Yet another question where there are no answers *sighs*

Originally posted by: saranvir

i just can't believe that aaliya will go herself to rehaan that i wana mary you ? like seriously ?

we are suffering from august and one by one our hopes been shattered down , thank god fuze dint release any thing like that RM , but y the hell creatives are playing with our emotions. they know from twitter india forums Facebook that we only want zaya ,

I think Fuze has learned their lesson after publishing that last article where they didn't have their facts straight. Fuze will only publish something they have valid confirmation on and so far no other spoiler outlets have reported this news, the only thing being reported right now is Zarina being behind setting Aaliya's dhaba on fire. This was a given and I honestly do not see this being the end of this war, Zarina is not going to leave Aaliya alone after finding out she knows about her past. So I don't know how RM will fit into this but not ignoring what could be an obvious slap in the face for fans.

They are all aware we want ZaYa but its how we get the reunion that scares us, the RM and the fear that we won't get them until the very end a big NO to both! I want Zain and Aaliya together now fighting all odds after going through hell for more than a year, these two deserve their shot at happiness!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

I think Fuze has learned their lesson after publishing that last article where they didn't have their facts straight. Fuze will only publish something they have valid confirmation on and so far no other spoiler outlets have reported this news, the only thing being reported right now is Zarina being behind setting Aaliya's dhaba on fire. This was a given and I honestly do not see this being the end of this war, Zarina is not going to leave Aaliya alone after finding out she knows about her past. So I don't know how RM will fit into this but not ignoring what could be an obvious slap in the face for fans.

They are all aware we want ZaYa but its how we get the reunion that scares us, the RM and the fear that we won't get them until the very end a big NO to both! I want Zain and Aaliya together now fighting all odds after going through hell for more than a year, these two deserve their shot at happiness!

Word Mandy , even telly express dint have that news , m realy very glad at this part that fuze and express and telly chakar havent talk about RM , still m going with my mind via various past actions. my mind saying NO rm , creatives are not fools
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! The spoiler and the episode don't gel together!!
Rehan is the guy who's supposedly in love with Aaliya, yet he walked away and helped them out too! Zain isn't giving up on her, and Aaliya isn't even letting him near her because she values her self respect, so how the heck can that spoiler play out?! That article pretty much butchered the characters! 🥱

God, I don't want a RM to happen, it's something I don't think I can ever see 🤢 All this suspense isn't helping either!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
episodes are not matching the spoilers. DEADLINE
while watching episodes for zaya situations i will say something. , zaya relationship is like both are the on the roads with no destination ,just they are driving with the hope that they will find a place and they will surely like because we are not lost but actually we are on our way ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago