"Tumhari izzat aur humaray iss Rishthay se aur Pak kuch Bhi Nahi

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Finally in yesterdays episode, Aaliyahs thought process was shown, how her hearts bleeding to go away from Zain again, how its begging to just give him another chance but her brain is interfering and isn't allowing the hearts message to get through, her self-respect issue keeps coming in the way. Just like Aaliyah is safe and protected with ONLY Zain, exactly how her self respect will be given respect when she re-unites with him again. Yes he chose his ego over her, he chose eye-witnessing truth over her, but can you really blame him? If she lost everything so did he, his father, his wife everything he had pride in or showed off about is gone.

Zain chose his family but his family will never be complete without Aaliyah man. His anything is not complete without her, I have never felt so bad for anyone in a redemption track.

Zain has got the best dialogues in the whole show:

"Ye hi Sawal meine Dad se poocha, agar Dad app hothay meri situation mein toh kya karthay. Aaliyah Ma Baap, apnay bacho kay liye jaidad, shoharat, rupaya, paisa, sab chor jathay hai, lekin mere Dad, meri liye usi bhi kehimeethi bej tofa chor kar gaye hai: Humara Rishta."

"Nazuk, kamzoor, par aik khoobsurat rishta. Lekin meri badkismati yeh hai key mein uss rishtay ko niba nahi paaya...Kyun ki mein jaantha hu main khush aik saath hi rah saktha hai, as a Family."

TBH, I never felt this sympathetic towards a person trying to redeem himself, or is redeemed but is trying to prove that he or she has changed, changed to the person his/her loved one wanted him/her to be. The fry in my mouth was there in my mouth, I couldn't chew, honestly, Zain's pain, his regret, his love, his innocence is just really pure. The beauty and the purity of this redemption track is very hard to describe in words, if you're watching the show exactly the way I am, I am sure you feel what I felt watching the episode.

MY BIGGEST QUESTION FINALLY GOT ANSWERED, he knows, Zain knows, he got the mehr, the signed papers, so Zain gave EVERYTHING TO Fahad, Fahad has the complete authority.

"Mein jaantha hu thora slow ho, lekin dil ka bura nahi hu." OH my Boy, hes in so much pain, TBH I feel like hes in anguish than anyone. His desperation, his eager, his motivation, his love, and above all his belief and faith that one day, just one day she will return to him, she will see how much he loves her, how much he wants her back, how much he misses and has changed for her, and he would do anything and everything to get her self respect back.

LOL, "The Zain" of walking out but then coming back and that too backwards,😆

"Mein kyun who galti karo jo tumne aik saal pehle kit hi." AWWW, my only reaction, and than my heart cried out again, FYI I am still on the same fry half of is gone in my stomach and the other still in my hand *sigh* #TheDoingsOfBeintehaa, when Aaliyah said take me but I will never be the same Aaliyah.

For me, the ZaYa convo was incomplete, either it was edited out or it was just that bit and it wasn't complete, something more was needed. Zain knows her inner on-going battle, her desire of wanting him near her but far, Zain wont leave her till hes content that shes safe hands, is that foreshadowing, or is that me just being paranoid. Zain will get her back and that is my promise to you, so hold on tight the ride is just going to get bumpier but you'll get to the chocolate fountain we all have been waiting for.

Every day, I go around reading other thoughts or predictions of the show from others, several are always seeking answer as to why this and that? Why this character did this and why not that? But if your watching Beintehaa, and the love story of Zain and Aaliyah, than shut up, suck it up, and watch it for them, witness how they overcome everything, how their belief on each other has not faltered a bit and neither has mine on ZaYa. Getting upset over ONE action of ZAins or Aaliyahs is OKAY but over look it, disregard it, for Zain and Aaliyah are the only two who could complete each other by hook and crook, RM or not, Pregnancy or not, Love or War, no one will ever ruin them completely, yes they might bleed but that wound will never so deep for the other to fail in bandaging it.

I Don't know if you guys really payed attention to Suraiya cause she something real nice today, her hatred and games keeps loosing over the love of ZAIN AND AALIYAH. Evil never wins over good. Hatred and jealousy never wins over PURE LOVE=Zain and AALIYAH.

I practice what I preach, if RM is on the way, lets go bring it on, I am ready and I hope so are you. You guys initiated watching this show for Zain and Aaliyah and then came Harshad and Pree, SO watch it for them

P.S. Sorry I tried writing Less. :(

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
This is just freakin beautiful man, Credit to the right full owner!
*Sigh* Watched it a million times!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYooLs9umRk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Yo i swear they have like some kind of problem, just freakin stand with each other -_-

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YOO! kUTII IS back with the long reviews. Let me go read
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey zainab 🤗 love ya nigga and missed your reviews . ❤️ i have nothing to add to your post .
just tremendous commendable post penned down beautiful each and every aspect 👏 👏 👏 👏 .
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To start with, thanks for the update on the two episodes. Nice to read different perspectives, the dialogue said by Zain today is worrying, is it going to be used in tomorrow's episode or later one?! The dialogues used in BI episodes, is always so meaningful and beautiful. It's sad watching Zain go through this man, never seen anyone like him.

FaizaK thumbnail
That is such wonderfully written Zainab❤️..
Zain gets the best dialogue in the show...Pree must gets soo jealous of him na😆...no doubt about this...and yess Zain and Aaliya are forever..and that is the reason this RM thing is not getting off my thoughts...i just cannot see them apart..It tears me like hell

manny136 thumbnail
Finally u saw the epi lol lovely review as usual lol Aww my poor zaya r in so much pain n for a fleeting second they had a moment but aliya war btwn her mind n heart as well as the self respect she cherishes is playing havoc on their love. I loved what zain said n him coming back n being all smirky lol im glad he is learning from his mistakes but also aliyas he is not going to do what she did coz it cost them an entire yr apart. I totally get where aliya is coming from she got really hurt insulted by ppl she thought were her ppl but they all abandoned her n didnt believe her. Even if zain is with her his family isnt and i dont see how tht will change unless the whole truth comes out but suri doesnt seem like she cares either way its all about winning over zayas love. the zaya convo on the table was great small but it showed zain knows what she really wants she wants him to leave but he knows she wont be able to take it like we saw in yesterdays epi where she prayed for strength to see him go and when she asked Usman hai na tht she will be able to live without him. Aliya's mind n heart are at a constant battle right now and even if zain goes if she tells him tht she wont cry who is she kidding there is no way aliya will ever be able to let zain go no matter what even if religion, society n family were against them n aliya told him to go feeling like yeah she would be fine, yeah right that aint happening. Zain's dialogue might be foreshadowing tom n the fire coz even suri was saying how she is worried for him. I liked how they linked the zari rehman issue to aliya n how tht will lead to the fire its all connected ppl lol. As for the spoiler i take it an epi at a time lol we know its a possibility hope for the best be prepared for the worst lol Even though the baby thing seems so weird lol i ve always felt tht even a baby story was zaya was gonna be full of drama n angst for them its zaya ppl they never do anything easy. Ok this is really long but just remember its zaya zaya zaya all the way its their story. oh btw loved the vm gonna check the channel now lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

That is such wonderfully written Zainab❤️..
Zain gets the best dialogue in the show...Pree must gets soo jealous of him na😆...no doubt about this...and yess Zain and Aaliya are forever..and that is the reason this RM thing is not getting off my thoughts...i just cannot see them apart..It tears me like hell

Thank You Faiza and thank you for the GIF I used it till yesterday❤️😆

LOL IKR, he truly does and does full justice to them also! TBH I have never felt bad this so much in a redemption track before. Zain just looks so masoom-innocent and Aaliyah so alone, these two need to be back together ASAP man.

I dont want them to do the Preggo thing, it will butcher their relationship more. I dont believe as such is going to happen anyways considering how Aaliyah is now.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

YOO! kUTII IS back with the long reviews. Let me go read

LMAOO thanks for the lovely welcome you ass!😆

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

To start with, thanks for the update on the two episodes. Nice to read different perspectives, the dialogue said by Zain today is worrying, is it going to be used in tomorrow's episode or later one?! The dialogues used in BI episodes, is always so meaningful and beautiful. It's sad watching Zain go through this man, never seen anyone like him.

Your welcome😆. but than again what took my mind off it was when Suraiya said how her hatred and her games keeps loosing over Zain and Aaliyahs love, how can anyone overlook that DIALOGUE and that too coming from Suraiya.

There just has to be more