Check this out!!!!

Krishparekh22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys...u no what...there is a lot of passion in store for us now...that is what I feel...passion of aliya to eagerly save zain from any harm...l wil tell u how this can b possible...
Do u guys remember the conversation between zain and aliya...zain told her that he wil leave from her life if she want this bt at the rite time...
Aliya is still heartbroken n not in a state 2 decide what 2 do...now is the time when she wil get a feeling of repentance...she wil have 2 taste the fear of loosing sum1 she immensely loves...just like zain who had fought with this fear for a long and painful year...zain passed in all his challenges...bt now aliya wil face a big challenge...still the time she sees zain safe she wil have all type of bad thoughts I her mind...which wil slowly and steadily melt her heart...and when zain is saved...here wil b the point when aliya wil b eager to die in his arms...to just b there on n on...n not leave him for a single moment...,so I surely expect an emotional n very amazing reunion by Thursday,..what r ur comments on this post?????reply!!!!
Thank u...b positive ...luv zaya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

👍🏼
Aaliya has always truly loved Zain, no way she ever gonna let any harm touch her! Forget about Zain's car accident or the cold storage room, that was obvious of Aaliya taking care of him at these situations. Just think about the small things when he hurt his hand breaking the watermelon or got it burned when they were on that business trip. Even then she was caring! So no way she is gonna ignore him when he is tripped in a fire or when she is the only one near him at the moment! So get ready for a lot of fearing of loosing and caring for Zain from Aaliya's side! I don't think they wil reunite that quick but we will get a lot of passionate, caring, loving, and deep scenes along with thoughful conversations full of emotions! Ahhh ihhh

- asma

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too expect a intense and passionate reunion, but by thursday? That would be expecting a lot, i am an optimist, but also a realist, so I'm gonna keep my expectations low!
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That new RA marriage spoiler bring so much negativity looove this post man really hope we get some passionate Zaya scenes.