beintehaa 16th sept WU

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone it's me updating again this week. Sorry it's not going to be as detailed as last time but I will try my best .

The episode starts of with rehan informing Aliya that she is wrong to doubt Zain and in actual.fact he has left all his wealth in return for the Daba which he got for Aliya. She questions zain as to why he did that and he explains how it was hard for him to choose between her and his family but his dad showed him the right path. His dad left him the most important relationship for him and he did this for his dad. He is saving their relationship which is worth more than any wealth and all he wanted was all of them to be happy and live together . He says I did not understand then why you forgave the mehar back then but now I do. I'm not that bad at heart , I'm just a little slow.

He picks his bags and is about to leave but stops at rehan and thanks him. He then walks back to aliya and says I'm not going to repeat the same mistake as you did one year ago. He pulls out a chair and says this daba is mine just as much as it is yours. Rehan excuses himself and leaves.

Surraiya rips the property papers zain left and is admant to seperate zaya but she doesn't know what to do as she is losing but will never accept aliya whom she believes is the reason for island death. Zarina and bilal suggest zain is under the influence of black magic which fawaad says is rubbish but surraiya seems tensed .

aliya asks Zain what he wants and he says I want you to take you back .She agrees with teary eyes and zain hugs her in happiness but she doesn't hug him back. She says I will go wherever you want but I will lose my self respect.She then hugs him back. Zain is shocked and let's go of her. They both are sitting opposite each other with their heads on the table. Zain says for him her self respect and their relationship is important. He says he knows he has made mistakes and wants to repent. He holds her hand and says if you want me to leave then I will but only when I feel my leaving would make you happy and not sad. He says I know if I leave today you will become lonely again and I don't want that.

Rehan comes to tell aliya he is shifting to Mumbai as he has got a new position and that she should also forgive zain. He tells her to pass a letter to raheem chacha. Aliya gives the letter to raheem chacha which states that he is not guilty of the chit fund fraud. He explains how he lost faith in relationships and trust because his wife and son betrayed him but Aliya bought that trust back in him by helping her and getting rehan to fight his case. He asks if she is going to move to Mumbai as well she says no. He says not even if zain asks her. She says her and zains relationship is over and can't be fixed. He says he felt the same but that's not the case and he cannot forget them or hate them.He then mentions how he felt he saw his wife and shows a picture to aliya. Slits recognises zarina.

Aaliya meets Zarina who is enjoying her drinks on a swimming pool bench. Zarina asks why did she come back after troubling her sister. Aaliya shows Rehman chachas visiting card which zarina ignores. Aliya then points out raheem chachas name and tells her she knows what she did with the chit fund.Aliya tells her he is ready to forgive you and that mend your ways but. Zarina says what proof have you got against me. She says raheem has been freed and we have all proofs but he doesn't want to take action against you.Zarina asks her walk out, else she will trash her.Surayya watches their conversation. Zarina sees her and gets tensed.

Precap: Zain and Aaliya promote their new time slot of 11 p.m. Aaliya's servants informs her of fire in dhaba.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for the beautiful update.
Edited by riatagore - 10 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail