Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Terrible photoshoot ! What camera angles ðŸ˜•Edited by Aarti_16 - 9 years ago
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now the Interview..😆

How has been the journey so far?

The journey so far has been marvelous and superb. TMKOC has made a history and I feel proud of being a part of this show. Honestly, when I started with this show, I never thought that this will become such a great show. Before this, I had done many non-fiction shows too, but when I was selected for this, I took it very lightly. Yes, but when I shot for the first two promos, there was a strong feeling at that moment, that this concept will success in making audience laugh and thankfully with God's blessings and audience love, we have become too popular.

How did you get this role?

It was a complimentary from Asit Modi, where he allowed me to put my thoughts in the script also. He saw me for the first time in ST. Andrews College performing LIVE for Wah Wah... That day itself, he decided I would be his Tarak Mehta. Being a writer, lot of freedom has been given to me in this show.

On screen, we see good chemistry, but how is the atmosphere on the set?

Off screen, there is lot of enjoyment on the set. All of them are very cordial and very cooperative to each other. This show wouldn't have been successful if we our self would not enjoy each other's company. We are like a family. Even in real life, most of us are family person; we go directly to our home after the work is over.

Dilip Joshi who plays the role of Jethalal is meant to be a mentor for many of the artists of TMKOC, how is your equation with him?

Dilip Joshi is a co-artist. We have shared the same make up room from the first day itself, we both are very good friends, very similar to ours on screen characters. He is brilliant at his expressions. Everyone is fit in their characters.

How is Shailesh Lodha different from on screen Tarak Mehta?

The only common thing between Shailesh and Tarak is that they both are part of literature. Both are writers. Apart from this, Shailesh is very different from Tarak. Tarak is very cool and calm, but Shailesh is impatient, sometimes hot tempered too. I am not at all cool and composed as Tarak in the show.

Tell us something about your family.

I am a married man with a beautiful daughter, Swaara Lodha. My wife, Swati Lodha is a very popular management author. One of her book has been written in other 18 languages. Sometimes, we both write together for a particular subject. I have a daughter who is studying in 9th grade. More than a father, I am a friend to her. My family is my life.

Tell us something about you.

I am the highest paid poet of the country. I am favorite of lots of people. I belong to Jodhpur, Rajasthan and brought up in many small villages. My father was transferred to different places, so I travelled a lot. My dad has a good sense of humor and my mother loves reading, also her Hindi language is great, so I think my interest in poems have come from this combination. When I was 9 years old, I was known as baal kavi...then debate, then plays...I achieved in all sections of this. There was a time, when I left all this and did an office job...but finally, I left my work and came back to my ground, i.e writing poems etc...I became a TV personality after getting success as a poet. I did Comedy Circus part 1&2, Comedy ka Mahamukabla, Waah Waah Kya Baat Hain and then TMKOC.

What is your thought about Tarak Mehta?

I have met real Tarak Mehta and he is a great person. There are lots of things to learn from him. I feel proud to play his character on screen.

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

Terrible photoshoot ! What camera angles ðŸ˜•

Exactly!  I was about to comment the same thing just now! ðŸ¤“
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ _Rohit_
i think photograper bhi asit bhai ka pechan wala hoga...😆..

aur kya interview hai...khud hi bol raha hai...i am the highest paid poet of country...😆
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am the highest paid poet of the country.

^Chalo fir issi khushi mein party kar lein! 🥳

PS : We seriously don't care abt that...😆
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ MriduB

sahi baat hai...who cares...

highest paid poet..😆

...Idea... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://i5.dainikbhaskar.com/thumbnail/655x588/web2images/www.dailybhaskar.com/2014/09/17/4610_flicker6.jpg[/IMG][/DIV][DIV][P][B]

Interview chhodo..uski daughter kitni sweet hain !!! 😃 🥱