every episode has a meaning *peep in*

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hie
Friends I don't know y but today but when zain said about leaving aaliya when her mind and hearts agree..made me sad that ..why will they go away from each other ... How can they ??

Now the point ...is the fire the fire is gonna bring them together the will make love she might get pregnant... Ohhk them now rehaan ... U know he has got job in Mumbai ... He considers that person as his gurru now here comes the twist this advocate will help zain and aaliya to come back ... This advocate will find out of rujju or may be remarriage but yes I am damn sure he is the one who along with rehaan will help zaya ...it not zain and aaliya its zaya...

Now let me tell you if she gets pregnant ...don't bash them... Mistakes tend to happen and when they have seen so much pain that they tend to break down when together so they might do mistake. .. And I really don't mind about this and in fact it would be a beautiful mistake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I predicted the same thing khyaati and was going to make a post when I saw yours ... This is what I think will happen
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree wd ur thoughts it cn be case yes aliya nd zain cn gt intimate dey love each oder so dey still hve dat love inside dem it will come out it will ignite again
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

I predicted the same thing khyaati and was going to make a post when I saw yours ... This is what I think will happen

Hope this happen
Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I sure hope this doesnt happen, it's against the religion they're portraying. Sex before marriage is haraam and they will not be allowed to marry each other unless they repent (Repenting is not easy).

As they believe they're divorced, any intimate contact between them is zina. As Aaliya is portrayed as deeply religious, it would not set well with me, its againt her character and I will lose respect for her.

I hope religion is not used as a prop and it gets the respect it deserves in the show, any religion should not be taken lightly.

Tbh, i dont trust the article whatsoever.
Edited by Ahlaam5 - 10 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, i don't think that they'll sleep together
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure Zain in would love to make that beautiful mistake
katmaan thumbnail